Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As a business owner what are your top three priorities?

As a Business Man/Woman your First Priority must be to make adequate Profit/Gain then every other things can follow; like the Welfare of your Staffs, Maintenance of the Business, Taking care of Customers complains and so on

Advertisement Placeholder
Business is about trusting on something that you are not sure of but you believe that it's real. As a business owner your number one goal is to make profit. My profit and maintenance of my business those are my main priority for my business.

As a business owner, asking people with established businesses now. What are the 3 things you hold highly in your business.
Quality of the business, management whether its on customer/employee, standard protocol on the operation. If the customer were very satisfied on your business they will tell to anyone then invite them too it will boost the business very well.

As a business owner, asking people with established businesses now. What are the 3 things you hold highly in your business.
Any business is based on certain things. We can protect our business from harm if we follow them. I will take care of three important things in my business and the following are:
1- I will always put my work and will take care of their domestic needs.
2- I will take notice about all the purchase and sale product and there profit.
3- I will give you extra respect to my customer who will come back again.

Before starting a business, the number one priority is always to make a profit, then the second is to meet the needs of the community or society and the last one is to provide the best quality of products, goods or services.
[automerge]1611374535[/automerge]
Before starting a business, the number one priority is always to make a profit, then the second is to meet the needs of the community or society and the last one is to provide the best quality of products, goods or services.

My priorities as a business owner are to :
1. Make and maximise profit. The main purpose of setting up a business is to make a profit.
2. My employees. I will take care of my workers so they can take care of my business in return.
3. My company's and my reputation.

As a business owner I think first was the welfare of the employees. If they are in a safe working environment. Because if you failed to do so it will cost you more for the expenses. Second, Environmental protection. Third, profit.

My first priority as a business owner would be to invest in the company as much as possible and my second priority would be to maximize profits. And my third priority would be to arrange a meeting of all staff members a week later or at least a month later to keep them informed of future developments.

• Educate the client with a free financial needs analysis.
  • Educate the client on how money works.
  • Properly protect the client and family, stay in contact with the client, and make them feel as if you really care.

First is total goal profit which you need to secure and maintain, second is Service/Product Quality to ensure repeat costumers, third is expanding my business.. in order to become fully successful i want to expand the business like branching to other places as well.

As business owner, one should be very careful in choosing his/her top three priority, if not chosen wisely could throw one out of business. The top priority should be:
1. To satisfy your customers
2. Satisfy your employee
3. Get more strategy to keep your business growing

Being as a business owner I would like to manage following 3 things.

1. Resources Management is much necessary.
2. Time scheduling properly.
3. Introducing a competition among the employees by giving them rewards on their best performance.

As a business owner, my top three priorities were:

First, we need to set goals in our business; yes, it is necessary to set our goals in doing a business; without it, we couldn't see improvements, or maybe there is another way, but setting goals is a good practice.
Second, we need to develop our leadership skills; as we own a business, we will be having a lot of employees with different attitudes, so we must know how to handle various kind of attitude of a person; so that we can train and practice them in showing a right attitude in front of the customers.
Third, we also need to develop our reputation and trust to the customers, for them to support your business.

As a business owner what are your top three priorities​

Your Life Mission. Your life missions are priorities that give you meaning and happiness.

Physical Health. Your health is highly crucial and should be first on your list of priorities.
Quality Time With Famil

For me;
1st: Our customers of course. You cannot gain profit without them. We must do our best in order to have a repeat business with them, to make them satisfied.
2nd: Our employee. We should take care of our employess because they are our hands in our business. Without them, we will not able to provide the products that our customers needed.
3rd: Our profit. Obviously we build a business to make profit to sustain what we want in our life.

In business so many factors bring success. Every business some objective is to maximize profit and minimize loss as low as possible. To maximize great profit in business, here are the three most important factors to consider: 1. Good customer relationship 2. Good employer to employees relationship 3. Good business sustainability plan.

Customers satisfaction. Employee management, you have to take care of your staff so that they can take care of your business.. Good environment that can promote your business.
[automerge]1611408746[/automerge]
Customers satisfaction, you must be ready to meet the demand of all your customers at all times. Employee management, you have to take care of your staff so that they can take care of your business.. Good environment that can promote your business.

it is very true that one of the main aim of going into business is to make profit most especially in this generation. For me one of the things I consider in business is to become an authority, and create a brand, and a name different from what every other person is doing coupled with customers satisfaction.

The number one thing that any business will hold to be the most important is their profit of course because this will determine if the business will be able to be sustained into the future or not. The other two factors that are a priority are you advertising and your location as these play vital roles in being able to drive in customers as well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds