Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As a business owner what are your top three priorities?

As a business owner, asking people with established businesses now. What are the 3 things you hold highly in your business.
The Employees. Take care of your people and your people will take care of your business. ...
Competitor and Market Analysis. What are competing companies doing? ...
The Environment. Are you running a business from home

Advertisement Placeholder
As an intending business owner, my three aims are to maximize profits, also the satisfaction of my customer is one of my priorities and the last should be taking my business global. I want my business to be known world wide

As a business owner your number one goal that will first come into your mind is to make profit. You are also responsible for the welfare of your staff and expand your business after a certain period of time and meet up with the demand of your customers
[automerge]1609332943[/automerge]
As a business owner your number one goal that will first come into your mind is to make profit. You are also responsible for the welfare of your staff and expand your business after a certain period of time and meet up with the demand of your customers

As a business owner my top priorities are to grow and expand my business till am very popular, be the best I can be in my business and get maximum profit to be financially free.

The number one of all my business priorities is getting better results. This serve as a motivation to continue with the business.

Second on my list is my employees welfare, I try to make sure they are satisfied with the job. This helps them to work properly

Third on my list is change. As a business owner, I am open to changes that would help shape my business and make me to be at the top of my game

As a business owner my top three main priority is to make profit, expand the business and also satisfy my coustomers. All business owners have aims and objective for their business, but the main objective for every business owner is to make good turnover and profit.

Three that I hold up high in my daily business are:

1 Customers: I always ensure that are marketing department is working tirelessly to acquire new customers

2 Positive Cash flow: I see this as blood supply of my business. I always ensure that my book keeper keep to the positive cash flow in business.

I will wish for more customers to come patronise my business regularly, how to keep my business cash flow going. Expanding my business beyond the location I currently operate from. So that my daily,weekly, and monthly income gonna increase to a certain amount that will enable me live comfortably.

As a business owner, asking people with established businesses now. What are the 3 things you hold highly in your business.
As a businessman I want to know to know how manage my business and how much profit on each product and what kind of audience should I choose that I targeting in my business and know their ideas.

For me as a business owner, three things I will put in up most priorities are the things I consider is so paramount to the growth of my business, they are quality service and customers satisfaction, profit maximization and longetivity of my business

As a business owners my first priority is satisfaction of my customers . Which is possible only by producing quality products.
Second priority is my profit which is needed to grow my business and to fulfill some necessary tasks.
My third priority is success and reputation of my business.

If i become a buisness then my first priority is to grow my buisness more and more and make advertisement as much as possible and main purpose will be to get lot of profit and some things make cheaper poor and need and they can also get benefit in cheap rate.

My top 3 priorities for my business are:

(1) Earn alot of profit so i could help out needy people as much as i can

(2) Satisfy my customers with the quality of my products. So, they will be my regular customers.

(3) Be a successful person to whom everyone will be admire in a positive way.

the top 3 of my priorities would be: 1- Make my business long-lasting and sustainable over time 2- Make my business recognized and reliable 3- Contribute to society through my business

As a business owner, my top three priorities are:
1. My Products/ Services: This is because, I must ensure that I consistently have products or services people needs.
2. Location of my business: Location of a business determines how profitable a business will be. Location can be physical or online.
3. Customers: As much as am profit oriented, I must ensure my customer are satisfied with good customer service and care.

Priorities vwill change over the long run. In the startup stage I'd state the best three needs would be:

Getting the correct team set up

Guaranteeing enough working capital

Choosing an item or administration that you can beneficially convey and for which there is a market.

As the business creates, needs will change, in spite of the fact that the underlying three needs should in any case be reliably looked into.
  • Build Trust
  • Communication Skill

As owner of bussiness my first priority is to understand my duties regarding my bussiness and second one is the creative ideas from which I can grow my bussiness and third one is to make a very peaceful and friendly environment for my work place.

As a business owner my number 1 priority is to make profit. Secondly to sell goods that will attract customer. Thirdly to satisfy my customer and make them come back for more. Your goods should be worth the price you are selling, as doing this will make the customer know you for ur quality and not quantity.

The first thing any business man look out for no matter what kind of business he or she is doing anywhere in the world is profit making. If you don't maximize your profits, then you need to quit the business.

Secondly, you have to look at how possible it is going to be for you to keep expanding your business.

Thirdly, beating your competitors hands down should never skip from your plans.

• The Employees. Take care of your people and your people will take care of your business. ...
  • Competitor and Market Analysis.
  • The Environment.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds