Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As a business owner what are your top three priorities?

Your most priority as a business owner is to passion for the business you want to establish,your passion for the business will guide you through many advantages of the business.you should be able to have a business plan then follow by your budget and how you are going to make profit for you to progress in your business.

Advertisement Placeholder
  • The Employees. Take care of your people and your people will take care of your business. ...
  • Competitor and Market Analysis.
  • The Environment.

In a situation whereby you don't have employees, you wouldn't have to worry about taking care of anyone but only yourself and your business. I think one of your priorities in such occasion would be to build a good relationship with your suppliers.

First priority as a business owner is to make profit, also provided quality goods or services to your depending on the kind of business you run, and finally the welfare of your staff, because when they are not okay, it will affect their performance which will in turn affect the business.

1. The employee
2. The environment
3.Competitor and Market Analysis
What are competing companies doing? If you do not understand this how can you know when to make your move. You will be solely responsible for choosing the direction of your business. This is particularly true if you are running a smaller company. Keep an eye on the bigger corporations. You need to think about their strengths and weaknesses. How can you make your business stronger? How can you beat them at their own game. Again, you will have advisors. But you need to show leadership. You must be the one to make the decision on how to move your business forward.

My number one goal is just like the others and that is to make profits. Aside from that, I like to ensure that my customers are satisfied with my products. Next one is to build a good reputation for my business where in it is safe to the environment and not harming other people.

Take care of your people and your people will take care of your business. Also, Competitor and Market Analysis. What are competing companies doing? The Environment. Are you running a business from home.

In no particular order of importance well,I'm sure you know profit making is key and the only motivation that keeps you going in a business.So I will say money :
*Profit
*Customer satisfaction
*Customer retention
These three things are super important for the going concern of my business.

The important thing that should be our priority as business owner is the capital, our customers and profit maximization.

Profit maximization is very important for every business owner because this is the sole aim of establishing a business.

• The Employees. Take care of your people and your people will take care of your business. ...
  • Competitor and Market Analysis. What are competing companies doing? ...
  • The Environment. Are you running a business from home. ...
  • Yours and Company's Reputation

my top priorities are building a standard brand that capture people attention,the second one is profit making and the third is expansion of business

My first priority as a businessman is to satisfy my customers. I cannot begin to retain customers if I don't know how to satisfy them. My second priority is to make money and my third and last priority is to grow and expand my business.

What are the top priorities of a business owner?
4 Top priorities as a New CEO or Business Owner
  • Competitor and Market Analysis. What are competing companies doing? ...
  • The Environment. Are you running a business from home. ...
  • Yours and Company's Reputation.

The most important and I believe should be the first priority is the satisfaction of my customer. If your one customer is not satisfied it can lead to the Loss of hundreds or thousands of other customers because networking of bad reputation will begin to take place. Which can bring down a company down totally.

As a business owner my priorities are customers satisfaction, profit maximization and increased productivity, I must ensure my customers are satisfied to the fullest, without customers no business, also what keeps the business growing is the profit reslized and the increased productivity

As a business owner, asking people with established businesses now. What are the 3 things you hold highly in your business.
If I owned my own business, which hopefully will be very soon, I will pay attention to my online presence, it is very important. I will also pay attention to my business and see where I need to change and where I need to improve. Lastly I will pay attention to my clients. Am I satisfying them.

As a business owner I have my priorities towards my business, my first is to advertise my own business so as to make my business known, another is to maintain cost in my business and another is to make huge ruturns from product sold without this the business will gradually fall and that's not a good thing.

As a business owner, asking people with established businesses now. What are the 3 things you hold highly in your business.
Every person have its own priorities, if it come to me my priorities as a businessman will be the finance, my leadership to tackle the issues in business management and the satisfaction of my customers.

my number priority as a business owner is to deliver quality products and servives to my customers. in fact, my customer choice comes first because without them, my business would not be in existence, hence, i try my best to deliver quality before quantity. my next is my workers, i ensure every thing goes well with them at all time.

For my business, I aim to achieve these 3 things.
1. To make profit and grow my business. This is the major aim of starting every business and what keeps the business afloat.
2. To maintain good relationship with my customers. Getting new customers is very good but maintaining them is the most important.
3. To bring innovation and keep my business running with the latest standard.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds