Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As a business owner what are your top three priorities?

The first on my list of priorities with my business is cash flow. I have been a victim of tight cash before that I had to borrow money and pay back with interest.That was disastrous to my finances so it had taught me a neat lesson. Second on the list is the workers or employees. It is not easy but you should try to make them feel satisfied with their job assignment, not only with the monetary benefits but also with the status and the working condition. The 3rd is the customer base which is the lifeblood of the business.

Advertisement Placeholder
My first priority in my Business is to make profit and lots of it, no matter how we try to shy away from this in Business, it's the primary aim of setting up a business, so therefore it's my most important priority.

Moreover, my next priority on the list will be ensuring high and uniform quality of my products currently. This is highly important to retain and add more customers.

Finally, the last of my priority in my business is satisfying my customers, making sure their satisfaction is guaranteed from consuming my product, I do that but asking for feedback after they consume or use my products.

As a business man I am. My priority is to satisfy my customers by make my product always available to buy, and to give them best product or service. My priority is to motivate my employees in which to give them what they entitled to. My another priority is to achieve my goals/objectives.

Just like most people has said in regards to their first utmost aim which is profit, I also align with them.
The second aim is the impact the business will have in the environment that identifying the problem the business solves of which customers satisfaction is in here already.
The welfarism of my employees because they speak volume about the progress of the business.

The three things that my husband and I prioritise:

- Timely service delivery
- Superior quality work
- Second to none customer care

This list is non-exhaustible, by the way.

Exactly as a business owner we need to set up some priorities
As a business owner, you need to be committed to your business, trust worthy, and must establish customer relationship. Business is about trusting on something that you are not sure of but you believe that it's real. Being available for your business builds your business beyond measure, but your customers relationship is the summary

As a business owner my priorities are to make profit,to ensure that my services are good enough to cater for the clients need and satisfies them.
Also to ensure have got good capital management in the business

As a business owner, asking people with established businesses now. What are the 3 things you hold highly in your business.
As a business owner, the top three things on my priority list are place or location of where my business enterprise is situated, promotions and advertising of the goods am selling or the services am rendering and consumer satisfaction.

My first major priority is my employees, I make sure I take care of them and then they'll take care of my business in return, the second is meeting the customers requirements and the last id always ahead of my competitors

1 The Employees
Take care of your people and your people will take care of your business. Hiring, onboarding and making them feel passionate about the work might not be all that would be coming from you. But you play a huge part in overseeing it all.
2 Competitor and Market Analysis
What are competing companies doing? If you do not understand this how can you know when to make your move. You will be solely responsible for choosing the direction of your business. This is particularly true if you are running a smaller company.
3 Yours and Company’s Reputation
Get a team in place that monitors company reputation and what’s being written online. Your marketing and PR team must set some benchmarks in getting the word out there about your products or services and how the media and others in the industry perceive it.

As a business owner or an enterprenuer, the three major priority as far as an concern is , quality service delivery, customer satisfaction and profit maximization, all this three are things I will place in high esteem

The three things that my husband and I prioritise:

- Timely service delivery
- Superior quality work
- Second to none customer care

This list is non-exhaustible, by the way.
It's true that one can really not exhaust this list.

Sometimes, one factor will come above all others to do find a solution to a problem that may seem small, which if not taken care of, can be highly detrimental to the business.

Sometimes it's profits, sometimes the customers. Another time it can be staying ahead of competition that is most important.

One should know what to do best always.

As an enterpreneur, consumer’satisfaction should be your top priority. You should be concerned on satisfying your clients, by doing this sales will increase and you’ll make profit. Making profit should be the second priority of a business owner. You need to make profit in order to ensure continuity of your business.lastly , you must make sure your employees are in good conditions

How to make profit or great returns from your little investment is what should be your greatest priorities its not easy to make money but you just have to do what you got to do. That is what makes you a business man. Risks could also be a factor but let it be an affordable one

In as much that profit is important I believe building a good reputation with your clients is very good... A good reputation is like a kind of a marketer on its own then comes good relationship with your staffs then profit.

As a business person, my three top priorities are first, to increase my client-base; secondly, to make good profits; and thirdly, to expand the business so as to get more clients and make more profit. Though, other things besides these three are equally important.

As a business owner, asking people with established businesses now. What are the 3 things you hold highly in your business.
As a business owner, my number one priority is to make profit cos that's the sole aim of business, then my other most important priority will be to keep and expand my customer base. Also to ensure that I conduct steady market research so as to be up-to-date with happenings in my line of business.

As a business owner my top priority will be of the omplyee attachment to their work.
Keep your employees at the post where he can perform well. The second one priority is of friendly environment in the organisation.

It's true that one can really not exhaust this list.

Sometimes, one factor will come above all others to do find a solution to a problem that may seem small, which if not taken care of, can be highly detrimental to the business.

Sometimes it's profits, sometimes the customers. Another time it can be staying ahead of competition that is most important.

One should know what to do best always.
You're absolutely right. Not all businesses will face the exact same challenges. By the same token, the solutions also need to be tailor-made to each business, depending on what the issue is. In fact, some issues are so unique, they need very unique solutions which may require the owner to think outside the box.

My top business priorities are to make profit, satisfy my customers taste from my product or service and to expand the scope of business as times goes on.
[automerge]1609331608[/automerge]
My top business priorities are to make profit, satisfy my customers taste from my product or service and to expand the scope of business as times goes on.
Every business owner is responsible for his/her decisions on how to satisfy the customers, which processes must be met and put forth to enhance continuous patronage from the ultimate buyers.

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds