Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As a business owner what are your top three priorities?

Take care of your people and your people will take care of your business. Competitor and Market Analysis. What are competing companies doing? .The Environment. Are you running a business from home.

Advertisement Placeholder
As a business owner or entrepreneur, my priorities are 1. Making my brand name a household name. 2. Make profit and 3. Meeting basic needs of the consumer. I intend to see my brand of production to trieve in great places, doing well and commanding a lot of respect.

As a business owner my top three priority are profit making, continuity and impact.The purpose of establishing a business is to make profit the more profit you make the more successful the business is. Since the purpose of establishing a business is to make profit and it's expected to be in continuity, so if my business make a huge impact on the people in it business environment I will be very happy and be proud of my business. Profit and impact goes together when there is an impact in the business environment there will be also increase in profit to the business. Every business owner will always happy seeing his business performing well in it business environment and this will make the business owner to put more efforts and resources in the business. So the reason to establish a business to to generate profit and have impact in the business environment.

°Treating your employees right -take care of your people and your people will take care of your business.
°Competitor and Market Analysis. What are competing companies doing? Try to become better in yours

As a business owner my priorities is to make profit and also relate well with my customers and also satisfy my customers and expanding my business then I can move on to living a comfortable life and starting a family

to be honest I think my top three priorities who go in this order:
1. the satisfaction of my customer or client.
2. the ability for me to make good profit from my business.
3. the welfare or taking good care of my worker will be in my top three priorities before any other thing can follow.

As a business owner you must be careful with these things.
1. Product Quality
2. Marketing and Advertisement
3. Customer/ employee trust worthiness.
4. Be a leader not a boss.

First and foremost, the priority of any business person should be the satisfaction of its customers. Customers are the determinant if a business and as such their satisfaction matters a lot
Also, profit making is key as no business will want to continue a business where there isn't profit
Lastly, room for expansion. A business must not be stagnant but must strive to become bigger and better

As a business owner, my first priority is to make reasonable profit, then provision of quality products and services is my second priority while the third priority is good customer's relationship. With that all other things shall be added unto it.

My top priority is to meet the needs of the people and exceed it. That is, satisfying the desire of the customers. In addition,another thing is profit. Profit making is the main goal of any business. And lastly, having an honest feedback from the customer.

The first priority as a business owner is making profit, secondly is meeting up to your customer requirements and lastly well being of your staff because they are also the face of your business.

As a business man, many things are suppose to be your priorities. Things like how the business will be profitable and how you will achieve your aims and goals.
Things about satisfying your customer's and making sure they love your products.
And good leadership should be part of your top priorities.

Contender and Market Analysis
What are contending organizations doing? On the off chance that you don't comprehend this how might you realize when to take your action. You will be exclusively answerable for picking the heading of your business. This is especially evident in the event that you are running a more modest organization. Watch out for the greater organizations
[automerge]1612812927[/automerge]
Contender and Market Analysis
What are contending organizations doing? On the off chance that you don't comprehend this how might you realize when to take your action. You will be exclusively answerable for picking the heading of your business. This is especially evident in the event that you are running a more modest organization. Watch out for the greater organizations

Well firstly I would say customer satisfaction, it's really nice to know that a customer is impressed with your products and wants more. Secondly, quality products, ensuring that my products are of high quality and are able to solve problems, and lastly profit, every business that is established is for the sole purpose of making profit.

Your Life Mission. Your life missions are priorities that give you meaning and happiness. ...
Physical Health. Your health is highly crucial and should be first on your list of priorities. ...
Quality Time With Family. ...
Healthy Relationships. ...
Mental Health. ...
Finances. ...
Self-Improvement

As a business owner, asking people with established businesses now. What are the 3 things you hold highly in your business.
As a business owner I will be looking forward to 1. Maximizing profit 2. Expansion of my business 3. Business continuity,longetivity and diversifying.
Not withstanding a risk free business is all every entrepreneur targets.and that's the ultimate goal

As a buisness owner my top three priorities are, firstly that the business I am currently engaged in is in profits. That the sources of my supply are intact and continues to earn profits. That my customers get to come back again to do business with my business

As a business owner my top priorities in business are:
Quality -- delivering quality and standard products to my customers rather quantity.
Customs Service -- building good customer relationship among my customers.
Innovations -- coming up with different creative ideas in delivering my services to meet up with the latest trend in the industry.

My sole aim is to make profit, but I will also make meeting with the requirements of my customers another major priority

I want to keep the customer at the top of my priorities as without them, then the business won't go forward. Secondly, building a brand that is acceptable by many is another thing I want to do when I am in any business. I want it to be a brand many will like to associate it as a good brand.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds