Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As a business owner: Is it wise to quit your company after making mistakes?

There’s no smooth ride to the top. The road to success has always been rough for most people. It’s not ideal to quit after making a mistake. No matter the extent of the mistakes there’s always a way out of every situation. Let the period take its toll and control it
@Kamon c4 most entrepreneurs find it hard to understand that. W hen they make mistakes in business relating to decision making, they fail to realize that the outcome could be positive or negative. Both affect the business, but that shouldn't make and entrepreneur quit.

Advertisement Placeholder
As humans we are bound to make mistakes even in business but that does not mean we should quit business. First you should have a drive that would keep you going even at your worst days in business.
[automerge]1613243190[/automerge]
As humans we are bound to make mistakes even in business but that does not mean we should quit business. First you should have a drive that would keep you going even at your worst days in business.

If you must be successful in business, you must be persistent enough.

Most entrepreneurs that quit easily blame it on so many things like luck, bad timing, Greener Pastures and unrealistic goals.

Some entrepreneurs want a smooth ride to success not even thinking about a backup plan if they fail.

Do you see yourself quitting your business anytime soon?
thumbnail.jpg

Stand A Chance To Win 1 Million Naira -...
Stand A Chance To Win 1 Million Naira - #NairabetNearWin Promo​
secure.calch.gdn​
it is very wrong to always quit a company whenever you have committed an offence or whenever you've made a mistake. always learn to take responsibility whenever you've done something wrong. you might even run into a lot of problems because the company might sue you to court if you run without any notice.

Most entrepreneurs that quit easily blame it on so many things like luck, bad timing, Greener Pastures and unrealistic goals.

Some entrepreneurs want a smooth ride to success not even thinking about a backup plan if they fail.

Quit? Never. It's not a possible option. Like they say, winners don't quit, quitters don't win. No matter what happens, success, failure or whatever, I don't see myself quitting my own company.
Mistakes are part of the whole thing, we learn from our mistakes though we try not to make mistakes but when they happen we accept, sit up and learn from them.

No it isn't advisable for any business owner to quit because of failure. So many startups have been discouraged and quit because they made few mistakes. You should rather work towards not making or repeating the same mistake.

No. Quitting a business after making a mistake is not the smartest thing to do. If you ever did that, it shows that you are either very unserious at the business or you are simply not cut out for business. Making mistakes can picking yourself up and never repeat the mistake is the ideal recipe for success.

As an entrepreneur and a business man, things are not always going to fall in place all the time so you should keep your heads up and not quit your business. You should just go back to the drawing board, realize what's wrong and correct it going forward.

according to my own point of view as a business owner I don't think it is wise to quit your company after making mistake. every mistake is a lesson, you learn from your mistake and continue your business. at this time I believe you will be successful in your business.

Anyone who quits a business after making mistakes is one who isn't serious. Once you are serious to make something out of your investment. Then quiting shouldn't be an option at all when you actually hit a block.

Any business owner who quits his business because he made some mistakes that lead to failure does not suppose to be a businessman. Business owners should understand that failure is part of the growth stage of the development of his business.

That is unwise and unprofessional, to quit up because you encounter a mistake, nothing in wrong in making mistakes just make sure you understand the lesson from that mistake and Gain more experience in handling matters related to such

There are two methods that we’d recommend for building a business website: using a website builder, or WordPress. The former is suitable for tech beginners, while the latter requires a little coding knowledge.

Human being are bound to make mistake and as an entrepreneur you are to learn from your mistake and try for it not to repeat itself again. Persistent and persevere is the game for success to happen. So I can't quit my company because of a mistake made.

It is not wise at all, the Road To Success is not easy, you are going to definitely find obstacles along the way, just because you made a mistake does not mean you should quit, you should try and learn from that mistake and apply it so that you can get better in your business.

That is what mistakes mean it means mistakes are done unintentionally so that it can be corrected intententionally. So when you discover you made a mistake the best thing to do is to find the best way possible to correct it. Then also learn from the mistakes

When you have a salary coming in on the same day every month (or week), you have time. On one hand, that time makes you procrastinate and never pull the trigger. On the other hand though, it allows you to think long term and take strategic actions, rather than survival actions.

Nope. Instead of quiting, take the mistake as an experience.

That's just it, given up when you do mistakes in your business is very bad, it shows how weak you are as enterpreneur. An enterpreneur who want to succeed, learn from there mistakes instead of quitting from there business because of mistakes.

Mistakes make business grow cause you learn from it not run from it... I would rather stay than quit
It's a two way street. If one quits for every mistake made then we achieve nothing. We all learn via trial and error. Most successful people have definitely had their own fair share of failures but,through hardwork and persistence they overturned their different predicaments. Yes i admit there are irredeemable mistakes that crush and destroys businesses and demand one quits and go back to the drawing board.
It is not advisable to quit your company after making mistake as the owner of the company because that may create great set back for the subordinate. So instead of quitting it is better to profound solutions.

It is advisable for business owner to quite business if the business as been given negative income. If business runs on borrowed money and the business is not yieding to possitive, it is advisable to quite that tyoe of business and find another job for backup.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds