Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As a business owner: Is it wise to quit your company after making mistakes?

If you must be successful in business, you must be persistent enough.

Most entrepreneurs that quit easily blame it on so many things like luck, bad timing, Greener Pastures and unrealistic goals.

Some entrepreneurs want a smooth ride to success not even thinking about a backup plan if they fail.

Do you see yourself quitting your business anytime soon?
One of the things that a business person should have is the patience and mental thoughness to handle issue that surrounds the business environment,because whether you like it or not issues will always crop up in the business.

Advertisement Placeholder
All humans are bound to makes mistakes in all aspects of your life so it should not be an excuse to quit your business simply because of the mistakes you made. if you dont make mistakes, you can't learned.

It is not really a good advice for you to quit your job because you make a mistake. There's a particular saying that goes- no one is above mistake. Quitting your job for a single mistake is a grave mistake. You need to learn from the mistake and move forward instead of quitting.

All humans are bound to makes mistakes in all aspects of your life so it should not be an excuse to quit your business simply because of the mistakes you made. if you dont make mistakes, you can't learned.
Yeah that's true, all humans do make mistakes, and from our mistake we do learn some helpful lesson that will change our lives, mistake are meant to make us perfect.

I don't know the level at which the failure has affected the company. But I don't think it is wise to stop when you fail, most times it is failure that motivates people to be more creative and strive.

Mistakes are inevitable and you tend to make mistakes everywhere, no matter where you are. The main thing is: you must rectify and correct those mistakes and move forward and learn from your mistakes.

Mistakes are inevitable and you tend to make mistakes everywhere, no matter where you are. The main thing is: you must rectify and correct those mistakes and move forward and learn from your mistakes.
Actually mistakes are inevitable and they are made everywhere and anytime and it's just an Avenue for everyone to correct his future from the present experience. You can learn alot when you make mistakes.

Actually mistakes are inevitable and they are made everywhere and anytime and it's just an Avenue for everyone to correct his future from the present experience. You can learn alot when you make mistakes.

Learning from mistakes is the key to becoming successful. Having said that, I have made many mistakes in the past both in my personal life and professional life as well. However, I try to never repeat such kind of mistakes ever again.

Mistakes have a chance to be corrected.
Without making any mistakes, no one can learn. These mistakes teach you how to run a business successfully, so don't leave the business for just a few mistakes.

I can't quit my business because of challenges and difficulties. Not even a mistake would make me to quit my business. Every mistake have correction.

But once you get started, the rewards of building your own business, while being fully employed, are substantial. Here are five reasons to simultaneously pursue both and ways they can enhance one another.
It is not really good to quit the company after making mistake instead you should learn from your failure, instead of quitting the company is not really advisable because there is nobody who doesn't make mistake.

If all business owners have to behave this way and completely fold up what they were doing just because of mistake then by now we wouldn't have a business. So many people have failed several times but at the end they still succeed in what they are interested because they were determine.

But once you get started, the rewards of building your own business, while being fully employed, are substantial. Here are five reasons to simultaneously pursue both and ways they can enhance one another.

Quitting is the language meant for the loosers , though its normal to make mistakes in business and fail but as the business owner , you dont need to get dejected and tired even if others loose hope in the business .

Mistakes can happen to anybody and most times we use to confuse mistakes to failure. You can't quite a business because you make a mistake.

Not at all, if we get loss or do any mistake or find any failure, then we should not give up at all, but we should learn from our mistakes and failure so that we go with positive approach. In business Consistency, persistency and patience is the key.
as a busines person,there are certain character and traits that you need to possess,you do not just run away from business just because there are issues and challanges,challanges form part of the experience in business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds