Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As a business owner: Is it wise to quit your company after making mistakes?

If you must be successful in business, you must be persistent enough.

Most entrepreneurs that quit easily blame it on so many things like luck, bad timing, Greener Pastures and unrealistic goals.

Some entrepreneurs want a smooth ride to success not even thinking about a backup plan if they fail.

Do you see yourself quitting your business anytime soon?
I. Never going to quit. Even if I make a mistake, I would learn my lessons and try not to repeat same mistakes. This way, I won't suffer the stress of starting a new business from scratch. Better to rise from a failed business than venture into a new one completely.

Advertisement Placeholder

Most entrepreneurs that quit easily blame it on so many things like luck, bad timing, Greener Pastures and unrealistic goals.

Some entrepreneurs want a smooth ride to success not even thinking about a backup plan if they fail.

Excuses are winds that fans the embers of failure, when a man start giving excuses instead looking for a solution, advise him to stop and ponder rather than talk.

Leaving a particular business for another is not bad, provided, it is for the good cause of starting something better, it becomes a bad thing is it "quitting" business or trying.

Why should you quit your business? Just because you made a mistake? Business is not your job that you can quit if you do not like it or do not like the boss. Business is your home, you do not leave your home, you renovate, repair, and make it habitable. You can leave your home only when it is completely damaged and unliveable.

it is a very unwise decision to try to quit a business just because things are not going well. in the field of business, there is a time for profit making and there is a time for loss as well. all these have to be identified by a business owner and he has to preare for it.

To many, starting your own business means leaving your job and your company behind. ... When you're making a binary choice about entrepreneurship — “Should I quit my job to start my own ...

Thus, here are few reasons to quit your job and start a business that you must take seriously if you are contemplating the same, too.
No Cutback on Your Income: ...
The Learning Opportunities: ...
Feasibility to Take Time Off: ...
No Awful Association: ...
You Will Have Your Legacy:

You Don't Have a Departure Plan in Place

Quitting without a plan in place can be scary because there are too many unknowns. You don't know how long it will take to get hired, you may spend down your bank account faster than expected, and you don't know where you're going to find your next job.

As an entrepreneur with a limited budget and chance of succeeding in business, one of your goals should include the ability to avoid too much mistakes

individuals who record series of mistakes, whether in sales, administration, marketing, customer relations or procurement, will run aground their ventures if care is not taken.

Is quitting easier than the mistake? No it's not. So you have to learn on how to live and accept mistakes for mistakes are there for a purpose ; to learn.
Once you've lived passed your mistakes then you have equipped yourself for a great decision making in the future.

The desire to reach a new level in one's career is a common reason for leaving a job. Here is an example of why someone in this situation can explain why they are leaving: "I love my character and co-workers, but I have reached a point where my team no longer has opportunities for advancement. ۔

As a human, you can afford to make mistakes. In fact business are risky and full of mistakes. You just have to learn from the past mistakes and proceed. Your mistakes will be a powerful tool for you to succeed subsequently in other business operations.

Why will I quit my business because of mistake?, I will just need to adjust myself in which not to repeat the mistake, I will just take the mistake as my teacher that it's teaching me how to experts and more stronger on my business. Therefore, I can not ever quit my business because of mistake.

As a qualified responsible business man it is not advisable to quit or drop from your business when you make a mistake, mistake doesn't mean failure mistake this is a lesson to learn it is not failure.

There’s no smooth ride to the top. The road to success has always been rough for most people. It’s not ideal to quit after making a mistake. No matter the extent of the mistakes there’s always a way out of every situation. Let the period take its toll and control it

There is no mistake anyway if you find out that you cannot handle your company as you should do it is advisable that you leave the company out for another person to take over someone that is able to handle the company perfectly to make it to grow perfectly.

Mistakes are bound to happen anywhere, even in businesses but that doesn't mean it's the end of the world, we learn from our mistakes, and we rise from avoiding them in our future dealings, once beaten twice shy

It depends on the time and condition that what is the condition of the business due to the mistake if the mistake is very big and there is no solution to solve it so I think quit is really good but if the mistake is small and it has a solution on all the sides of quitting out is not the solution of the work so from my perspective we always learn from mistakes if we make yourself able to face the mistakes and challenges of coming in the real life so we will be become courageous very fast.

Concerning if it is wise as a business owner to quit your company after making mistakes. Well, mistakes made in business is to make you realise the fault and to make better of it and that is what makes most businesses stronger . Making mistakes is inevitable, the business owner must be able to realise his mistakes and do what is right
[automerge]1613242217[/automerge]
Concerning if it is wise as a business owner to quit your company after making mistakes. Well, mistakes made in business is to make you realise the fault and to make better of it and that is what makes most businesses stronger . Making mistakes is inevitable, the business owner must be able to realise his mistakes and do what is right

Winners never quit, this is just a phrase that can make you or mar you, there are some business we ought not to try after failing, they might stand as limitation from your set goals.as a business man venture into what is productive not what will pressure you down.

Nobody is perfect whether in business or in real estate business or real life we are bound to make mistake. Mistake gives us the opportunity to improve on something better and do things right again. Mistake is not a dead end.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds