Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

An enterprenuer should be able to learn from his mistakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Show me a man who claims he never makes a mistake and I define a liar for you. Mistake is bound to happen once in a while. Failure might happen also. But the important is shaking off the dust of your feet and re-strategizing. Learn from your failure, learn from your mistake and become a better entrepreneur.

Advertisement Placeholder
this is a very good point in any business dealings.a mistake should be learnt from and not be repeated anymore as it will help in dealing with future affairs and businesses in order to get a more better and attractive business plans

Without mistakes one cannot learn or grow. The same thing applies to the business world. Mistakes are opportunities for us to be better. An entrepreneur should be able to quickly recognize mistakes made and make amendments.

Every business globally has made its own mistakes and some keep making theirs. Whats important is what we took away from those mistakes as lessons and how well the improve the business processes.
Mistakes are inevitable but how the are dealt with is what really counts.

Any serious entrepreneur that has focus and goals in a business will not relent or make any challenges weak him or her. What I believe is that Who's not fall can not raise up. we just need to learn from our past mistake and continue to have focus.
You're right but it's not always easy to keep up strength as it takes alot of persistence and determination to attain certain height in life. As an entrepreneur always try to understand that your 1st trial may not bring the breakthrough you've always desired but don't stop pushing for your goals

As we are entitled to make and influence decisions, we should also be willing to accept the outcome either positive or negative, there is no perfect business or venture, you must be willing to pay the price whatsoever decision you take , learn to face your failure.

As a young business person, u tend to fail maybe more than once. The idea is not to be overwhelmed by your failures and let the accumulation of unfavorable circumstances affect your mental health. The distinguishing factor between successful business men and others is that they learn from their past mistakes and move forward. They are eager for progress. They don't dwell on failures, curse their bad luck or blame the government always. If the path to the goal is blocked, they search for other ways . Or even build a different and more accessible way.
yes , an enterpreneur should be able to learn from his past mistakes so that he or she will not repeat that same mistake again and also teaches his employee on how to avoid the same mistake later in life, because we all make mistakes .

Taking responsibility as a leader in an organization is one of the traits of a leader in any organization. Being able to weather through the tough decisions that sometimes may be a mistake is what makes an entrepreneur or a leader stronger in character and learning from those mistakes makes him wiser.

According to my own point of view I believe every mistake is a lesson you learn from. every entrpreneur should be able to learn from his mistake that's the truth. but sometimes if you disregard mistake you will be unable to learn from it so you have to take precaution of all your mistakes because no mistake small when it comes to business

If you want be a successful entrepreneur, you must learn to learn from your past mistakes either big or small so the same won't repeat itself. I don't think there is any successful entrepreneur that doesn't have one or two bad experience to tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds