Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As a business owner: Is it wise to quit your company after making mistakes?

It is not advisable to quit your company when you make mistakes
You make from your mistakes and grow quitting is not an option
Many organizations failed but rised because there didn't give up

Advertisement Placeholder
Quiting your business because of mistakes is the highest order of another mistake.. Your mistakes should strengthen you and give you another idea of how to restrategize on your business

Everybody makes mistakes in life, we just learn from it and move on. If you peradventure make a mistake in your business, you own the business, the idea was sprung by you so if you leave the business who would continue to run it and get the advantage you were suppose to get

I think it depend on you if your buisness get in lost and you gave a best managment you can run it again and make it profitable.chanange your stratge about buisness hier the qualified peoples and try to run the buisness

One of the things a business owner especially in a new business,is the uncertainty that comes with the business terrian,that is why it is called a venture.
Things that did'nt go on as planned are things we should expect in decision making in business.And this should'nt be the reason to quit.It should serve as a learning process and we will gain experience learn some leasons and move on by avoiding same mistakes.

If you must be successful in business, you must be persistent enough.

Most entrepreneurs that quit easily blame it on so many things like luck, bad timing, Greener Pastures and unrealistic goals.

Some entrepreneurs want a smooth ride to success not even thinking about a backup plan if they fail.

Do you see yourself quitting your business anytime soon?
Oh no!. There is no smooth ride to success destinations, making a mistake should be given a room to in everything and also there should be a room for corrections towards improvement. Quitting one's company after a costly mistake is not ideal and it seems like a cowardly act.

Most entrepreneurs that quit easily blame it on so many things like luck, bad timing, Greener Pastures and unrealistic goals.

Some entrepreneurs want a smooth ride to success not even thinking about a backup plan if they fail.

This is the highest level of stupidity a business owner should ever exhibit. Leaving a business over failure! Who told you the other one you're trying to go into won't have it's challenges as well? Preparing for the problems ahead is one of the things that makes a person qualified as a business owner.

It's not advisable to quit a business because of a mistake.
There is no how you will be running a business without making mistake once, but you must not let it discouraged to think of quit because if you start another Business you can still make another mistake and if you continue to quit there is no how can succeed on business.

Its never a wise thing to do because there is still possibility of you making more profit from the business , so if you decide to quit your business and give up, the business will just die and another person would run Some ting and make profit

Mistakes make business grow cause you learn from it not run from it... I would rather stay than quit

Mistakes make business grow cause you learn from it not run from it... I would rather stay than quit
Absolutely, when you make mistakes you're a better person and you'll certainly do things in a different way that will guarantee your success. So it's better to stay and learn from your mistakes than to leave.

Your research is exceptional dear friend. Its true, some entrepreneurs doesn't think about back up plans in case one fails and they have alternative to cover up and keep the business going. They just start only thinking about money, that's why their business collapse prematurely.

No this is not fair, first of all starting new company is damn difficult but when someone start then he should keep going and remain consistent and face challenges, so he should not quit the company but he should overcome mistakes and come with better planning.

It is not actually good for a business owner to quit business after making a mistake because if th owner tries something like that yh business is liable to fall into some forms of liability and may never stand up again forever.

When the business is down and it is regularly incurring deficit (losses) then it is wise to just shut down the operation and dissolve the business. However, when there is hope of recovering then you have to evaluate it very well because losses will be mounting and you will just lose more if you delay the decision.

It is very bad for a person to quit business because of a mistake that has been committed and the business owner thinks the best option is to stop and close the business because the business can actually not stand up again.

Quitting my business because of a costly mistake i made would be the last thing I can ever consider because those who quit never stand a chance to win. Making a mistake is part of business hazards that should serve as an experience in every business and not a reason to quit. My mistake will only make me stronger and not a quitter.

It is not actually wise for a business owner to quit a business after a mistake because quiting the business means the that the business cannot learn from its mistake and cannot build up from its past mistake and if this cannot be noticed then th business is lable to fall into the same mistake.
[automerge]1615967845[/automerge]
It is not actually wise for a business owner to quit a business after a mistake because quiting the business means the that the business cannot learn from its mistake and cannot build up from its past mistake and if this cannot be noticed then th business is lable to fall into the same mistake.

[automerge]1615967845[/automerge]
@Blessing76 I understand your views on the topic discussed. I'm of the opinion that failure in businesses is something that young entrepreneurs should embrace and learn from at every point in time in their business life.

The hardest part of business in my opinion is when you're starting it,that's when you make mistakes,but you shouldn't quit because soon it picks up.

There are different kind of mistakes we make in life, some mistakes still give you the opportunity to rose again while some give you the opportunity to learn, to rise and to conquer but some can wretch a business totally that it wont rise again which i don't pray for our businesses.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds