Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As a business owner: Is it wise to quit your company after making mistakes?

For a business owner, it is not wise to quit after failing all you have to do to overcoming business failure is to change the mindset you have toward the business,It should begins with a flexible and positive attitude and a willingness to change.
You also need to Understand your target market and ideal client.

Advertisement Placeholder
In my opinion as an entrepreneur, you have to always research and produce something new which can solve the problems of the people, at the same time there is nothing wrong in produce a similar thing already available in the market, all you need is to upgrade or change the taste to suit the people. This is why there is competition in the society. I would prefer to research on something new and unique which would solve more problems and bring higher profits.

No, That is not wise at all. No man is above mistake, you are supposed to learn from your mistakes, mistakes are supposed to make you more knowledgeable and more cautious next time not to make you quit. And as they say 'to err is human'.

If you must be successful in business, you must be persistent enough.

Most entrepreneurs that quit easily blame it on so many things like luck, bad timing, Greener Pastures and unrealistic goals.

Some entrepreneurs want a smooth ride to success not even thinking about a backup plan if they fail.

Do you see yourself quitting your business anytime soon?
A goal getter who started a business and has an achievable end in mind will not quit the business because of a mistake, mistakes are part of life experiences and they make us grow and learn from it so as a business owner if you made a mistake quitting is not an option. You forge ahead for a better future.

Winners never quit. No business owner can claim not to have made mistakes in the past. We all have ways in which we've failed in business. But the most important thing is to learn and continue to strive towards success. For every failure is a beginning of success.

I will just need to adjust myself in which not to repeat the mistake, I will just take the mistake as my teacher that it's teaching me how to experts and more stronger on my business. Therefore, I can not ever quit my business because of mistake.

As someone said no mistake is big enough for one to quit. In failure there is, opportunity. People have made bad choices before. But today they are making it big. Don't allow one or two bad experience to sour your move for a grand hope

In my opinion as an entrepreneur, you have to always research and produce something new which can solve the problems of the people, at the same time there is nothing wrong in produce a similar thing already available in the market, all you need is to upgrade or change the taste to suit the people. This is why there is competition in the society. I would prefer to research on something new and unique which would solve more problems and bring higher profits.

I think it very important that as a business owner you have the necessary resilience and consistency. The mistake the business owner makes gives the chance to learn new things about their businesses and to avoid repeating the same mistake in the nearest future. Don't allow failure of music to bring to send back to you instead take it as a positive vibe and move forward.

Most entrepreneurs that quit easily blame it on so many things like luck, bad timing, Greener Pastures and unrealistic goals.

Some entrepreneurs want a smooth ride to success not even thinking about a backup plan if they fail.

I don't even think I will quit my business for anything. No Matter how challenging the situation might, I'll rather build up a new strategy and run the business through the challenges. It is never a wise decision to quit your Business because of a failed plan

Well,

Well, it all depends on the mistake made but then, mistakes are bound to be made. No business is void of problems, issues or challenges as a matter of fact thats what makes a business peculiar. Mistakes made should help redirect an entrepreneur's path and help in making wiser business descisions with realistic visions and goals that would bring growth and financial prosperity.
[automerge]1613316131[/automerge]

Well,

Well, it all depends on the mistake made but then, mistakes are bound to be made. No business is void of problems, issues and challenges as matter of fact thats what makes a business peculiar. Mistakes made should help redirect an entrepreneur's path and help in making wiser business descisions with realistic visions that would bring growth and financial prosperity.

Business mistake doesn't mean doesn't mean failure but when you make mistake once or twice doesn't mean you are fail, I know it depends on the kind of mistake you make,the only bad mistake in business is when you make financial mistake.

This concept, offering a new customer a better deal than an existing customer, is nothing new. (I’ve even written about this before.) And it’s not just cable companies that do this. The strategy is simple. A company wants to acquire new customers and is willing to cut its rates to do so. But, how do you think a customer, such as myself, feels when we see the deal, then calls the company to ask for the same deal, and is told that it’s just for new customers? Isn’t my loyalty worth something? I would think my loyalty would be an incentive to give me a better deal, versus giving a better deal to a customer they have never done business with before. But, apparently, that’s not the case with some of these companies.

No of course not, problems or challenges are a part of our life, and it makes one more experienced at business. There is a saying that goes thus; though situations don't last but tough people do. Being dogged and patient is important in entrepreneurship.

No it is not good to quit because you've made a mistake. Nobody is perfect as such we are prone to make few mistakes before reach
our goal. Instead of seeing mistakes as failure, we want to see it as avenue to make improvements.we keep adjusting and improving until we reach our goal

Quitting isn't the best way out of business because of failure or one reason or the other. Quitters they say never win. Winners they say never quit. A winner will never look at the present wobbling stage if business. He would at least continue. Learn from mistakes and make amends.

Not really, whether we get loss or do some mistake or find some disappointment, then we must never abandon or anything, but we must learn from mistakes and disappointment so that we go with constructive attitude. Without being reliable, diligent and patient, company would definitely struggle.

Nobody is perfect, so as an entrepreneur if you make mistake and now decide to stop its another mistake, once bitten twice shy.
You have to bounce back and stand for w h at belongs to you in order to be able to acheive your aim

Winners never quit, this is just a phrase that can make you or mar you, there are some business we ought not to try after failing, they might stand as limitation from your set goals.as a business man venture into what is productive not what will pressure you down.
Yes, you made a point of what you said. Winner can not quit, quitter can not win, as a business man or woman that wants to be doing a business must be always bear in mind that business is all about a risk, you should have always realdy for any challenges of failure and let it be teacher to you, don't quit because any mistake you made if you want to win.

Honestly i did quit the first time and in im guilty because i was really feeling discouraged and I can't think of anything better to do. But i did tried again and i must say it's not wise to just quit what you started but it's also okay because you will learn from it

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds