Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As a business owner: Is it wise to quit your company after making mistakes?

Not at all, if we get loss or do any mistake or find any failure, then we should not give up at all, but we should learn from our mistakes and failure so that we go with positive approach. In business Consistency, persistency and patience is the key.
Absolutely right. Mistakes are part of business, it would be very unwise to quite just after the first set back. This doesn't speak well of the person

Advertisement Placeholder
Identifying that you have made a mistake simply means that you have found the right way to carry out such task. So it's not necessary to quit the business, as it's all part of experience that is almost inevitable for everyone

I don't see any sense in trying to quit your business after failing That is why it is advisable to know the risks involved in a particular business before going into it. Knowing this will encourage you when failure comes. My opinion though.

like one of the sayings it says its,is not a mistake to make a mistake but it becomes a mistake when it's been repeated.i don't think quitting will be the best option,just try your best an resolve the problem and move on.

I don't see any sense in trying to quit your business after failing That is why it is advisable to know the risks involved in a particular business before going into it. Knowing this will encourage you when failure comes. My opinion though.
You have made the right post and contribution,when you fail or lost in any business you dont need to quite or close the business rather you need to learn from those mistake ensure that any problem associating with it has been cleard and such error never come into your business again,because even if you quit and open another business such problem may still exist

You shouldn't just quit because you have made a few mistakes in your business. Mistakes are experiences that we can learn from and they build us for the future.

For me mistakes are just too cheap to be considered as a factors that can lead an individual to quit his or her business ,anything that can make you to quit a business should not be as cheap as failure..... This is not the best decision at all.

It is not advisable to quit at all, but use the experience you have from your failure to come up with better ways of sustaining your already existing business.

If you must be successful in business, you must be persistent enough.

Most entrepreneurs that quit easily blame it on so many things like luck, bad timing, Greener Pastures and unrealistic goals.

Some entrepreneurs want a smooth ride to success not even thinking about a backup plan if they fail.

Do you see yourself quitting your business anytime soon?
To me failures are part of our success story but in life and business. Quitting a business due the above reasons is never a good reason. Setting an unrealistic goal is enough to discourage or quit a business rather set realistic and achievable goals, grow gradually with consistency instead of quitting.

It is not advisable to quit at all, but use the experience you have from your failure to come up with better ways of sustaining your already existing business.
What about in a situation where the said mistake has already cause so much damage to the point of the business collapsing, would you advice such a person to still continue the business?

In journey of success mistakes, trial, temptations and failures are bound to happen it is what shaping the success journey and makes it's worth it, giving up when this comes makes us look not ready and weak

As I see no serious individual will likely quite his or her business just because of a mistake, some of the mistake we are experiencing in life are things that we have to learn from.. mistake is part of us and have come to stay

As I see no serious individual will likely quite his or her business just because of a mistake, some of the mistake we are experiencing in life are things that we have to learn from.. mistake is part of us and have come to stay
absolutely mistakes are just like challenges and their inevitable in a business because they are product of success and their what will prepare you for the success of your business.

No it is absolutely wrong to quit when you make a mistake instead if quitting you should learn from the mistakes and get to meet people who had experienced similar things and then ask them questions

absolutely mistakes are just like challenges and their inevitable in a business because they are product of success and their what will prepare you for the success of your business.
Some few years ago I was always afraid of mistakes and failure if I am to start a business if I have money, I believe then I was a child because I didn't really understand much about how everything is being done but now I can't even imagine that I think in such a way.

Quitting your business is not the best thing to do if it happens that you make mistake. You must be ready to learn from your mistakes as this will give you experience and opportunity to learn more about building business.

I agree with you. There is no need to quit your business just because of one mistake. You have a chance to correct that mistake by setting up strategies to correct it. Having a response plan before you start a business is even much better.

If you should quit your business because you made a mistake then there is possibility that you won't be able to run any business because every business comes with it challenge which you much move to overcome.

It is in fact a good thing to know that making mistakes is almost inevitable in your business . When you make a mistake, you should evaluate to know the cause and not just run away.

No,as a business owner it's not good to quit a business when you noticed business failure or mistake but rather make research to correct and set everything appropriately.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds