Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As a business owner: Is it wise to quit your company after making mistakes?

Making mistakes is a common thing in business because we are not all perfect and even if you are perfect , you will still make some uncalculated mistakes and its not good to quit after making a mistake.

Advertisement Placeholder
Mistake in business is inevitable and the thing that will occur and you should always planned for it as a result of these you should not give up on your business just because you make a mistake.

It is not a wise decision to use business funds without telling a co-founder. Even if you are the owner of the business you should be able 2 give the exact amount of the money you spent and how you spent it. Investing or using business funds without a co-founders knowledge is very risky because of unforeseen circumstances.

Quinting your company after making a mistake is not a good idea because that is a learning process and itis a phase that you must pass through if you want to succeed in business.

Any business owner who quit after making some mistakes in his business does not actually deserve to succeed.

Success in business is not easy and you must make a lot of mistakes before you will be able to learn the necessary things. Having a mentor would also help you to minimise the amount of mistakes you make. There is a saying that "winners never quit and quitters never win".

Well. I can't even imagine how some one will have to quit Thier business just because they have made a mistake . Everybody are fun of making mistake and that shouldn't be the reason why you have to quit your business.

Making mistakes is normal in life because we are human and we are prone to make mistake but as an entrepreneur, working on the mistakes and getting a solution to it is the best thing to do.

This is not the best thing to do , nobody is above mistake. Personally I have made a lot of mistake in my life in the past but those mistake does not affect me because I have learnt from them and now I move on and I am doing perfectly.

Even the most richest people in the world right now has made some kind of bad decisions or another in the past and you should not be too hard on yourself in terms of that.

If you are going to quit then who is going to be taking care of the business, this is the more reason why the only thing that you should be doing is learning from your mistakes and moving forward.

Everyone makes mistakes at a point in time. And making mistakes isn't the end of the world.. you really need to be strong whenever you make mistakes and learn from it. You really need to continue hitting

Mistakes is inevitable in all form of business not matter how professional you are in the business. It's not advisable to quite a business because of the mistakes you have made

Making mistakes is essentially part of business and even if you are going to run away from it you are going to be making mistakes as well so why not just sit down and learn from it.

Venturing into a business is not an easy journey and this is what everyone who is aspiring to start a business or anyone who already owns a business must know. if you want to go into a business you must possess enough knowledge about how it works and even if you are not achieving results, it is important to you continue pushing until you become successful.

it is bad to quit after making mistake as a business owner. Instead of quitting, learn from your mistakes and move on with great tenacity. Others make mistakes yet continued in the business till success came. Find out how they did it and move on.

If you are a business owner and you decided to quit your business after making mistakes, that means you are not an entrepreneur. An enterpreneur would face a lot of challenges in his business and would learn from the mistakes.

If you must be successful in business, you must be persistent enough.

Most entrepreneurs that quit easily blame it on so many things like luck, bad timing, Greener Pastures and unrealistic goals.

Some entrepreneurs want a smooth ride to success not even thinking about a backup plan if they fail.

Do you see yourself quitting your business anytime soon?

It is not wise to quit your business as an entrepreneur no matter the mistake made in the course of the business. You can always learn vital reasons from your mistakes and always come back stronger.

Quitting a company because you made some kind of mistakes is not really reasonable because everyone makes mistakes. You are actually need to learn from your mistake and try as much as possible to put in your best in order to make the business successful. Success comes with a lot of failures along the way but your ability to conquer is what will make you to succeed.

This simply implies that you are willing to lose thousands of Dollars you have invested in a business you have established just because you made a mistake. Everybody has made mistake in one way or the other in their life and they try as much as possible to correct the mistake and move on. That is what I will advise everyone to do

Quitting your business after failing from it means you are failure and all you care about is what people will say about you , there are many business that have issues and they got back to the top because they decided to fight the failure.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds