Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As a business owner: Is it wise to quit your company after making mistakes?

If you start up a business then quit when it fails, who would fix the mistake or who would clear off the mess after it eventually stops working.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you are the owner of the company where would you go? As a owner you don't have the leverage of quitting the company. If you want to quit, you should either sell or have someone to run the company.

The most important thing as an entrepreneur is knowing when to quit. Not knowing would run u dry. It would be like fetching water in a basket

But why would l quit when l am just starting? Being able to learn from your mistakes and make amends, is one of the features of a good entrepreneur. Making mistakes is allowed in business, if not, how do we learn the do's and don'ts of a business? It's from our failure that we are able to succeed, failure begets success if well managed

Business are not suppose to be cancelled based on mistakes, though huge amount of money might be lost but I feel it mistakes should be corrected.

Quieters would never succeed and a real investor would see failure as part of his success story. Success comprises of successes and failures. The ability to manage failures is what made you a real investor. The real investors would learn from his mistakes and would look ahead.

What makes a great business man is the fact that there are mistakes that he has made but never let those mistakes broke him. Mistake is a normal thing in business.

There is no smooth ride to success, so every business owner have to know that mistake are bound to happen, and when it happens just accept it and try again..making mistake in business doesn't mean that your business has fail, it only means you have found that their is a in that business that won't work..
As a business owner quitting your company after making mistake means you never believed in the business you must be dedicated to your business and never quit when your business is passing through trying times

But why would l quit when l am just starting? Being able to learn from your mistakes and make amends, is one of the features of a good entrepreneur. Making mistakes is allowed in business, if not, how do we learn the do's and don'ts of a business? It's from our failure that we are able to succeed, failure begets success if well managed
I do totally agree with you. Sometimes making mistakes in a business is inevitable, but what really makes us good businessmen is the ability to learn from it and move forward. Only a weakling will opt to quit his business for any little mistake

What we all need to understand is that there is no person here in this world that can not make a mistake no matter how clever you are. some mistake are always a lesson that we have to learn and I don't see a reason why you should quite a business just for making a mistake.

As humans we are not perfect, we're bound to make mistakes but what matters most is the lesson we learn. In business you loose a lot of money in the process of making a lot of money it's normal

No, i suggest you find the fault and correct it, its best to find out new ideas, figure out which one don't work and take with them.the one or two ideas that sticks and drives result

No it is a really stupid decision to make if a business owner quits a business that he or she established that Is not performing upto his or her expectations. I think the best thing for him or she to do is to check and highlight the problems affecting the business and try to fix them.

I do agree with you. I do not think tyhat a person should stop conducting business just because he or she made many mistakes. We must learn from our mistakes and try to rectify them by finding the right solution for the problem. Unfortunately, many people do not have the capability to get the problem fixed.

If you must be successful in business, you must be persistent enough.

Most entrepreneurs that quit easily blame it on so many things like luck, bad timing, Greener Pastures and unrealistic goals.

Some entrepreneurs want a smooth ride to success not even thinking about a backup plan if they fail.

Do you see yourself quitting your business anytime soon?
I would never leave my company because of a little mistake that I make that's I feel that no matter the mistake that I have made age is not worth it for me to leave my company that I have laboured so much to startup.

Not at all. It is very important to note that failure is also part of success. There is hardly any thriving business man today that didn't fail at some point. The Mani thing is discipline and consistency

NO!
All mistakes can be corrected.
Just get one or two professionals and get to discuss with them about it and pray.
You'll bounce back

No! It is indeed unwise to quit. As there's no law guiding when to quit in business. Mistakes are bound to happen even to a experts. They are part of learning experiences to help you rooted to the ground and reach the peak of success.

mistakes can never make me quit my business, so far I had a plan and I know like I know my name that no matter what I'll still fall back on my feet. so I can't easily give in.

Most entrepreneurs that quit easily blame it on so many things like luck, bad timing, Greener Pastures and unrealistic goals.

Some entrepreneurs want a smooth ride to success not even thinking about a backup plan if they fail.

no not at all ,mistakes are meant to be corrected not to be quited if you made a mistakes you are meant to correct it ,that's the best way to over come mistakes ,but i don't think quitting is the best idea .

It depends on the type of mistakes, if the mistake is as generic as starting the wrong king of business, then you need to quit and start over the new business as soon as you realize your mistake. Most successful people in business have a list of failed businesses.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds