Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As a business owner: Is it wise to quit your company after making mistakes?

As you have rightly said persistence is needed to be victorious, I would not quit a business I have started because of challenges I would remain persistent so far I am assured that the business is a nice idea that would yield profit.
You can only be persistent in continuing with a failing business if you have an endless supply of additional capital. I have experienced the shortage of funds that I had to consider closing shop. I was also assured that my business is a good idea but my pocket could not withstand the rigors of a financial shortage.

Advertisement Placeholder
Quitting after making a mistake is an act of behaving like a sore looser by the owner of the business, The next thing as a business owner is to seek for neccesary solution to revive the sinking business.

Making mistakes is a part of the business and it will make you learn more . That's basically part of the business. Series of success and failures make up the business.

A business owner should do well to realise that mistakes are part of the process and they are definitely worth more sharpen you for the future, and give you an experience.

It's never a wise decision to quit out your company because of the mistakes you made. I also believe anyone with such qualities, is not a good entrepreneur because they are people of confidence and never gives up on their business.

Quitting a company after making a mistake is definitely not the right step to take. Mistake will add to your knowledge around the business. So, it's definitely not going to happen.

It is not a good thing to leave your business after you are making mistakes. It is almost impossible that you are even going to run a successful business without having to encounter some headaches in between and as such it is important that you should approach them bravely.

Quitting after making mistakes in your comoany means you don't have the interest of the company's heart or you are just a coward afraid of making mistakes , the best thing is to find a lasting solution to the problem .

This is not a wise decision , when there is a mistake in your business organisation you as a wise business owner have to learn from the mistakes and schedule all your business to meet up your plans and preparation which can help progress the business

Making mistakes is inevitable because we are not perfect and we are not God , so human make mistakes , and the best thing is to look for alternative solution and not quit.

Mistakes are inevitable in every kind of business operation no matter how good you are in the business. You dont have to quit your business because of mistakes but try to learn from the mistakes to avoid the second happening.

The worst thing that a business owner can do is to quit his or her business just because of a single mistakes , all he needs to do is to try and look for a way to correct the mistakes and move on.

The worst thing that a business owner can do is to quit his or her business just because of a single mistakes , all he needs to do is to try and look for a way to correct the mistakes and move on.
That is true because no one is above mistake and we just have to learn from our mistakes as much as possible , and that shouldn't just be the main reason why we have to quit our business.

Mistakes are important and they help us to learn so many things and we should not just quit a business because of a single mistake that can be averted in future.

As a business owner it's not really advisable to quit your company or business because we are making mistakes but you can step down and appoint someone who will manage and run the company for you.

Quitting after making a mistakes means the business owner doesn't know what he's doing and maybe he inherited the company because i cant leave the company I work hard in building just because of one mistake.

In mistakes, you will learn more and it will definitely make you a better manager. You will be a good individual if you learn more around the risk that is involved in the business.

There is no smooth ride to success, so every business owner have to know that mistake are bound to happen, and when it happens just accept it and try again..making mistake in business doesn't mean that your business has fail, it only means you have found that their is a in that business that won't work..
Considering that some mistakes can actually crumble the company totally and the business owner couldn't get back any more money to fund the business, wouldn't bit be only natural that they quit the business and try out other alternatives.

If you believe that the companies still need you in order to keep going forward and they are willing to forgive you then you might just choose to stay but instead resigning is the best way to protect yourself.

Mistakes are often a very common occurrence in businesses and that is not enough reason for you to quit the business. Instead this is presenting you an opportunity to be able to learn from it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds