Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As a business owner: Is it wise to quit your company after making mistakes?

If you start up a business then quit when it fails, who would fix the mistake or who would clear off the mess after it eventually stops working.
Very good question, running away from a mistake would not solve anything, rather you would end up making the same in another business. The best would be to find out what you did wrong and how to correct it, learn from the mistake and be better.

Advertisement Placeholder
No one can ever be hundred percent that is why we shouldn't just give up at our mistake,rather we should derive a means of correcting it

It will not be a good thing for you to quit your business so early on . You should give it time and then try again even after making a mistake because mistake is part of life

Making mistakes is part of life it doesn't start and end with one person, you don't shut down or quit a business because of a mistake,you learn from it and move on

As it's said that no one is above mistake, everybody do make mistakes but as a businessperson you have to learn from your mistakes and correct it

It is virtually impossible to run a business without making a mistake, businesses like most things in life are a tale of up's and down's. Quitting after making a mistake could be in itself the worst mistake any entrepreneur could make.

No, I can't quit my business just because i've made mistakes .I will love to see myself become better and so those mistakes will spur me up to do better.

Making mistake is a normal thing in the business world. So if one should make mistakes, corrections can always be made irrespective of the magnitude of the business.

If you must be successful in business, you must be persistent enough.

Most entrepreneurs that quit easily blame it on so many things like luck, bad timing, Greener Pastures and unrealistic goals.

Some entrepreneurs want a smooth ride to success not even thinking about a backup plan if they fail.

Do you see yourself quitting your business anytime soon?
I believe Winner never quit in life and that's why no matter a bad situation you find yourself, even if you fail numerous time, don't allow the failure to hold you down, all you need to do is try and work hard.

If I'm convinced that I'm on the right track and I've done my due diligence before venturing into the business, I'll keep trying because it's really difficult after that I've done what's required, I'll then fail
[automerge]1633537608[/automerge]

Most entrepreneurs that quit easily blame it on so many things like luck, bad timing, Greener Pastures and unrealistic goals.

Some entrepreneurs want a smooth ride to success not even thinking about a backup plan if they fail.

I definitely won't quit even if it's not going as expected. One thing I've noticed about this business building thing is that, once you're sure of where you're going and you have a positive mindset, things would keep working for you.
I still keep pushing and things are gradually looking good

Last edited:
Not at all, if we get loss or do any mistake or find any failure, then we should not give up at all, but we should learn from our mistakes and failure so that we go with positive approach. In business Consistency, persistency and patience is the key.
I totally agree with you on this,because in business you would not get things to be rossy all the time.Sometimes your plans would not go as expected,and that is where one would have to be patient in the business.it would not be a time to back off in the business operations.

In my own opinion I feel mistake are meant to be corrected,what if you quit because of a particular mistake and open another business will you still closed down ,or will you keep closing your business because of mistake?,face the mistake and correct it

In my own opinion I feel mistake are meant to be corrected,what if you quit because of a particular mistake and open another business will you still closed down ,or will you keep closing your business because of mistake?,face the mistake and correct it
This is just the simple truth, if you close down cause you made a mistake by the time you make that same mistake or another one similar to these how would you cope with it? You would end up closing that one as well.

I don't see myself quitting my business anytime soon.
Perseverance is key!
The fact that you made mistakes does not mean your incapable of running the business.
Give yourself some time to dig solutions to the problems created.
Then,use them to your advantage.

Making mistakes is part of life, and there is nothing wrong with that what matters is that we all learn from our mistake and make corrections
[automerge]1633638886[/automerge]
Quitting after making mistake is a very silly move in my book, your strength lies in how you maneuver your way towards achieving success Even after you've failed

Last edited:
To quit at such point would only put you living on regrets.
I do not see why a business man should quit his business because of mistake.
We make mistake to learn more so it is not the best time to wait, rather the time to do more

No it is a really stupid decision to make if a business owner quits a business that he or she established that Is not performing upto his or her expectations. I think the best thing for him or she to do is to check and highlight the problems affecting the business and try to fix them.
Yeah every individual would say this. Check for the faults and try to do better, but there are mistakes one makes that he simply can't go back

To quit at such point would only put you living on regrets.
I do not see why a business man should quit his business because of mistake.
We make mistake to learn more so it is not the best time to wait, rather the time to do more
quiting when things go wrong in your business is not realy a good hallmark of a business man,because sometimes thing might not go the way you planned,reason we need resilience and patience in business.

I don't see myself quitting my business soon because mistakes are only bound to occur.
Best way to address such is to learn from the mistakes made, and see how to make your business grow on.

As a business owner, if you must succeed please don't quit due to a little mistake that can be corrected over time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds