Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Anyone with a viable business idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteHouse

Captain Junkie
Credits
Hey Guys!
Alot of us here are having this similar challenge of not knowing what to invest into despite the fact capital is available.

Anyone with a Good business idea that a decent amount can execute, please drop your suggestions

Advertisement Placeholder
In the current time i recommend e-commerce but first u have to learn well in youtube videos/ sites so that u can an idea on it

. I have a small business plan, such as opening a coffee shop and other food, I choose a small business because the costs are not very large and do not require a lot of work.

In the current time i recommend e-commerce but first u have to learn well in youtube videos/ sites so that u can an idea on it
Yeah e-commerce is also a big one.
. I have a small business plan, such as opening a coffee shop and other food, I choose a small business because the costs are not very large and do not require a lot of work.
That's a smart investment. Good luck.

If you're familiar with the IT world you can meet a website developer to help you design a solution application, you promote it and monitize it with Google admob

yes you are the same as me, i also love small business whatever kind of small business it makes me like.
I always love doing small businesses grocery,fruit blending for i find it easy to start,to run and to manage and it brings me profit which am satisfied out of it.it is always a good one for me and it takes me well

Now due to coronavirus scare, most of the business have shifted to home delivery and online shopping. So small business can be of home delivery of online selling.

Okay it is one business that is easy and fun it's just that we face competitors.
That's why you need to be more creative and smarter
I always love doing small businesses grocery,fruit blending for i find it easy to start,to run and to manage and it brings me profit which am satisfied out of it.it is always a good one for me and it takes me well
That's nice. Good idea.
Now due to coronavirus scare, most of the business have shifted to home delivery and online shopping. So small business can be of home delivery of online selling.
Correct

This depends on your location, time and capital available. If it's offline, you can do a market survey to know the trending commodities or what people need in your locality. Every other thing will fall in place.

Are you familiar with game house or sport house where people come together to play different kind of games and pay for it per minute...how about that?

Are you familiar with game house or sport house where people come together to play different kind of games and pay for it per minute...how about that?
. When it comes to regular house games, I find that most types of children's games really attract the attention of mothers and their children

. When it comes to regular house games, I find that most types of children's games really attract the attention of mothers and their children
Yes and they do bring profit cos once you buy the gadget..you can use it for years and will get your profit back within months

This depends on your location, time and capital available. If it's offline, you can do a market survey to know the trending commodities or what people need in your locality. Every other thing will fall in place.
Nice input
Is that not gambling? Virtual gambling? That's too risky

Well, at this moment, given the tragedy of the coronavirus pandemic, even if I had a certain capital, I'm sorry but I would not invest anything! I wouldn't want to take the risk of losing everything!
Anyway, I learned from listening to many opinion's people who, nowadays, it's seems to go well working as freelancer.
But, having said that, everyone has their own idea.

Yes and they do bring profit cos once you buy the gadget..you can use it for years and will get your profit back within months
Yes, it is true that the profit is not immediately obtained but it has waited for months.

No it is not gambling..it's like a game house where people come to play playstation and other games
[automerge]1606045822[/automerge]
Yes, it is true that the profit is not immediately obtained but it has waited for months.
All you need to get is a TV and a game console with a open location for people to come and purchase you

No it is not gambling..it's like a game house where people come to play playstation and other games
[automerge]1606045822[/automerge]

All you need to get is a TV and a game console with a open location for people to come and purchase you
. Yes, one of them is interesting. Thank you for the information that is very useful for me and all of us

Yes, they're too many business ideas at the moment, it depends on the line you wanna invest on. I will really love you to invest majorly now on livestock business cos of how the festive period is approaching nearer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds