Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Any sites where you can sign up, earn and not have to life a finger?

Any website that requires you to invest money without doing any kind of work is likely a scam. Some of them will actually run away with your money after some period of time.

This is exactly what happened to me. I invested in Hyips and got looted by them. They were looking so promising and when they scammed me, it caused much heartbreak to me.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is exactly what happened to me. I invested in Hyips and got looted by them. They were looking so promising and when they scammed me, it caused much heartbreak to me.
I don't think I can never invest in any Ponzi scheme on the internet again. I have actually learnt my lessons and I will continue to warn people against such platforms.

I think paid to watch gigs would do magic but unfortunately those that I have doesn't support users that aren't from the top tier region. If there's anyone earning through this method, I would really like to know more about the platform.
This method is one of the most deceitful method as it does not work or pay so much money as it claims, the niche is saturated on Facebook with so much empty promises flying around.

This method is one of the most deceitful method as it does not work or pay so much money as it claims, the niche is saturated on Facebook with so much empty promises flying around.
I have ventured into one of such platforms before and the kind of money they promise to pay for watching a video is outrageous. Imagine people paying you $5 to watch a video that is not up to 5 minutes. That was when I noticed that it was a scam.

I have actually seen websites that pay to watch videos but the problem is that they actually don't support members from my location and that's just it. I think they are legit judging from on their reviews though.

I have actually seen websites that pay to watch videos but the problem is that they actually don't support members from my location and that's just it. I think they are legit judging from on their reviews though.
I have seen such a website before but they end up becoming a scam website. They usually list videos and tell you to watch. One of the red flags is that there was a video they said that if you watch it they will pay you up to $2.

Some platforms usually plan to pay everyone signing up with $5 or even more. I don't always bother to engage on those platforms personally. And I don't know if they always pay as they will claims.

I have ventured into one of such platforms before and the kind of money they promise to pay for watching a video is outrageous. Imagine people paying you $5 to watch a video that is not up to 5 minutes. That was when I noticed that it was a scam.
If this where to be true, I do not believe I would look for a job again, imagine making $5 for every 20 minutes video you watch but this things are not real they are used for some other things

If this where to be true, I do not believe I would look for a job again, imagine making $5 for every 20 minutes video you watch but this things are not real they are used for some other things
that is why I said that most of them are scam because it is not true. No matter your country of residence there is no website that will pay you such amount of money just for watching videos.

I don't think I can never invest in any Ponzi scheme on the internet again. I have actually learnt my lessons and I will continue to warn people against such platforms.
If you are talking about ponzi scheme I dont even like that because its one of those website and programs that cant never sustain.
So I think that its total waste of your precious time to use ponzi scheme to earn

Most of the online site that I know and have worked with before, requires individuals to make some effort towards achieving their various goals on the site. most of those that offer such free access are sometimes scammers.

I have also learnt my lesson as well as I got scammed by such kind of programs in the past and this was the reason why I decided to invest money in some kind of real market like cryptocurrency market instead of gambling my money.

If you are talking about ponzi scheme I dont even like that because its one of those website and programs that cant never sustain.
So I think that its total waste of your precious time to use ponzi scheme to earn
I had a friend that was advising me to invest on a new Ponzi scheme that just came out and we should leave the scheme after our first payment, but I could not do such a thing as it was wrong

Probably, Ponzi schemes these days comes in different forms and different ways. That is why it is important to be very careful in order not to waste your money.

You mean you just want to sign up on the website and start earning just like that without doing anything? Please if you find a site like that let me know, but it is close to impossible sir, you have to do something.
I have seen advertisement on YouTube and Google promoting this fallacies, and this is one of the reasons I do not take Google or YouTube ads very serious as there are so much scammers out there

You mean you just want to sign up on the website and start earning just like that without doing anything? Please if you find a site like that let me know, but it is close to impossible sir, you have to do something.
Probably, no website will pay you any money if you're not ready to offer any service. This is the major mistake so many people make on the internet and they end up wasting their time.

This is a painful reality for some one like me because I use to believe that it was possible to make so much money without doing anything on the online space and time have taught me otherwise

This is a painful reality for some one like me because I use to believe that it was possible to make so much money without doing anything on the online space and time have taught me otherwise
if you're trying to make money online without doing anything then you will end up wasting your time. You need to realise that you must either have a service to offer or a product to sell to make money online.

Online can offer you some may opportunity to earned but only few can be useful and legit to you. is only the lazy ones who will love such kind of offer and later end up regretting most especially investment platforms.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds