Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Any sites where you can sign up, earn and not have to life a finger?

Advertisement Placeholder
Any website that requires you to invest money without doing any kind of work is likely a scam. Some of them will actually run away with your money after some period of time.

I've never visited or joined a website like that. I have to put a lot of effort into all the websites I joined if I want to make money there. Additionally, I have several acquaintances who work online, but I have never overheard them claim to be able to generate money without working at all. I conceded they might be such a site.

I've never visited or joined a website like that. I have to put a lot of effort into all the websites I joined if I want to make money there. Additionally, I have several acquaintances who work online, but I have never overheard them claim to be able to generate money without working at all. I conceded they might be such a site.
Maybe you are still new in the online space. Most of those platforms has actually succeeded in scamming people of their hard-earned money in the past and I have personally been a victim.

your kind is rare, except you are just starting out on this online space or you where priviledge to have proper orientation or direction when you started out your online journey.

I think paid to watch gigs would do magic but unfortunately those that I have doesn't support users that aren't from the top tier region. If there's anyone earning through this method, I would really like to know more about the platform.

I think paid to watch gigs would do magic but unfortunately those that I have doesn't support users that aren't from the top tier region. If there's anyone earning through this method, I would really like to know more about the platform.
most of the paid to watch platforms that i have come across to were actually scam. I think people in top-tier countries may have more opportunities in that area to make some reasonable amount of money.

Personally I believe if you are looking for something very cheap, you may end up losing almost all you have worked for. those kind of site are mostly scammers who will deceive you.
I particularly agree with you to some extent,but what can you say on some one not having much investment looking for the cheap online site that fits his capacity?

Actually there are platforms including online making money app that offers such opportunities to it members even though I have not tried it out to confirm how legit or how it works.

Some websites allow you to invest money with no further action required, and they will then lend the money to others with interest. I think you're seeking for venues like this for investing.

I particularly agree with you to some extent,but what can you say on some one not having much investment looking for the cheap online site that fits his capacity?
looking for something cheap depends on your level of knowledge or what you are interested on. People who invest in Ponzi schemes often end up losing a lot of money because they are looking for quick money.

most of the paid to watch platforms that i have come across to were actually scam. I think people in top-tier countries may have more opportunities in that area to make some reasonable amount of money.
The ones that u have actually come across ain't scam though I have seen a scam site claiming to pay you for watching videos. But most of them actually favours those living in the top tier regions.

The ones that u have actually come across ain't scam though I have seen a scam site claiming to pay you for watching videos. But most of them actually favours those living in the top tier regions.
the ones I have come across are scam platforms. The reason is because they will allow you to accumulate so much amount of money but will not allow you to withdraw your earnings.

the ones I have come across are scam platforms. The reason is because they will allow you to accumulate so much amount of money but will not allow you to withdraw your earnings.
There's actually one that I met at some point in the past and it allowed me to even earn about ten dollars in an hour but then again I wasn't allowed to withdraw. The rest didn't even allow me to participate due to location.

There's actually one that I met at some point in the past and it allowed me to even earn about ten dollars in an hour but then again I wasn't allowed to withdraw. The rest didn't even allow me to participate due to location.
that is another major reason you do not need to waste your time on those kind of platforms. You need to check if they're supported in your location before you start working.

that is another major reason you do not need to waste your time on those kind of platforms. You need to check if they're supported in your location before you start working.
That's exactly what I am doing right now. Before registering on a platform I would first make sure it's a legit one and then look for their payment method and know if it's something that someone from my location could benefit from.

That's exactly what I am doing right now. Before registering on a platform I would first make sure it's a legit one and then look for their payment method and know if it's something that someone from my location could benefit from.
that is actually the best thing to do if you do not want to waste your time in the internet space. It was one of the major mistakes I made before and I fell for scam platforms.

I doubt if there is any such platform in the world at all. Any platform that talks about such opportunity is a scam and I would rather not waste my time and hoping to get free money.
You have said it all. Most of the site that claimed to be paying people without doing anything are scam. They are looking for people to scam of their money.

I think what you are looking for is called passive income. There are various websites that allow you to earn income passively, including Honeygain and Earn Mode App. These allow you to earn without active participation.

You have said it all. Most of the site that claimed to be paying people without doing anything are scam. They are looking for people to scam of their money.
That is exactly what I warned people of.
Any platform that promises to pay you certain percentage of your investment every month or week is a scam especially when they do not have anything to offer.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds