Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Any sites where you can sign up, earn and not have to life a finger?

Online can offer you some may opportunity to earned but only few can be useful and legit to you. is only the lazy ones who will love such kind of offer and later end up regretting most especially investment platforms.
90% of investment platforms on the internet will end up running away with your money. I've actually lost reasonable amount of money in some of them in the past.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have neither join nor seen such site like that before. In all the sites I joined, I have to do a lot of work to earn money there. Also, I have many friends who are working online but I have not heard them saying they make money online without lifting a finger. I accepted that they may be such site.
Any sites that allows participant to register and sign up with them and then they start giving out earnings to members will not really last,because it is the activities of members at least that will bring in the revenue.

Probably, Ponzi schemes these days comes in different forms and different ways. That is why it is important to be very careful in order not to waste your money.

I believe that pyramid schemes have been evolving for a really long time and this is why pyramid schemes come in various different forms. They also come in the form of cryptocurrency investment opportunities as well.

Actually there are alot of earning site of the internet though some are easy to earned while some are not. there are investment platforms which you may not need to worked but you receive your income allowance.

I believe that pyramid schemes have been evolving for a really long time and this is why pyramid schemes come in various different forms. They also come in the form of cryptocurrency investment opportunities as well.
cryptocurrency has even made pyramid schemes to be easier to operate. Nowadays, a lot of Ponzi schemes always use cryptocurrency as a form of payment to remain anonymous.

Earning without lifting a finger is practically impossible and even if it exists, they are mostly scams .
I truly believe in hard work and it has been proven since ages to be a viable means of earning.

Earning without lifting a finger is practically impossible and even if it exists, they are mostly scams .
I truly believe in hard work and it has been proven since ages to be a viable means of earning.
Probably, it is generally impossible for you to make money on the internet if you are not ready to work. People who are looking for such platforms will end up being scammed.

Actually I know alot good site where people can worked hard to get what they want but I don't really know about such site that can offer you free access to income. personally I love to work for my income.

Exactly

It's only those who have little to no experience that get to fall for such cheap scam formats. Someone who knows what's up should not fall for them scam formats at all.
You have actually said it all. It's those that have no experience that usually fall for this scam. There's no free money anywhere. If you want to make money, you must ready to work.

if there was free money to be made on this online space, then most of us here would have gotten so much money and would be ok, more than what we are now, but the truth is that such do not exist.

I have never come across a websites where you only need to register and keep making money without working at all and i dont think it ever existed , because even with investment sites , you need to login daily and check the progress of your investment .

I have never come across a websites where you only need to register and keep making money without working at all and i dont think it ever existed , because even with investment sites , you need to login daily and check the progress of your investment .
This is the honest truth, there must definitely be an effort on your part before finally earning the money.
Many are just too lazy to put in the effort and they want the money.

Actually I know alot good site where people can worked hard to get what they want but I don't really know about such site that can offer you free access to income. personally I love to work for my income.
there is no website that will pay you money if you are not willing to work for them. You must to offer something before you will be paid. Trying to venture into any platform that pays people without working is a waste of time.

I don't think there is any site online which is legit that you can earned money from without working. maybe such are kind of site that scammed you within a short period of time.

This sites that would preach such gospel to you are mostly scam sites, I do not mean that all of them are scams but most of them are and you need to do research before forging ahead.

This is going to be like then giving you free money and you have to know that there is nothing like free money in the internet. The best way to make money so actually work for it.

This sites that would preach such gospel to you are mostly scam sites, I do not mean that all of them are scams but most of them are and you need to do research before forging ahead.
Even if you research on some platforms you will think that they are legitimate. Some of them always pay people to give them positive reviews but at the end of the day they will turn to be a scam.

You actually forgot the part where you would have to make some investments. You can register on a legit website, make investments and then earn without lifting a finger.

There is no doubt that there are some site of such nature that offer such kind of online earnings though everyone has his way of think but personally I believe such are site that can scammed people within a short period of time.

cryptocurrency has even made pyramid schemes to be easier to operate. Nowadays, a lot of Ponzi schemes always use cryptocurrency as a form of payment to remain anonymous.

The main problem is the fact that pyramid schemes have been existing for a long time. Long before cryptocurrencies, these Hyip sites used many payment systems such as Liberty Reserve to scam people.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds