Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Any sites where you can sign up, earn and not have to life a finger?

@chibson,sorry my device dont just accept quote at this time,its true majority of the website are scam for instant none of the hyip website that is been lunch lasted for 48hours with their full service so I think that I wont advice anyone to join some hyip dont just last dear so one need to stay far off them
if you join any high yield investment program, then just know that your greed would surely consume you, it will definitely happen because such programs would never stand the test of time.

Advertisement Placeholder
@chibson,sorry my device dont just accept quote at this time,its true majority of the website are scam for instant none of the hyip website that is been lunch lasted for 48hours with their full service so I think that I wont advice anyone to join some hyip dont just last dear so one need to stay far off them
I think some of them have actually learnt never to last for long time. some of them cannot even stay up to two days after people have invested some amount of money in it.

The only means through which you are able to earn money and not necessarily be active in anything is by possessing a source of passive income. Honeygain is one of the best apps to earn passive income.

Honeygain is a nice app and it is legit as well. The fact of the matter is that Honeygain may pay you more if you live in a tier 1 country. They need data from some countries and pay more for that.

Honeygain is a nice app and it is legit as well. The fact of the matter is that Honeygain may pay you more if you live in a tier 1 country. They need data from some countries and pay more for that.
Yeah, I think sometimes your geographic location matters a lot when it comes to making money on such platforms. If you also have access to steady Wi-Fi in anywhere you can also make some money.

Honeygain is a passive income application that pays you for your data, and I feel like it would definitely be more beneficial when using it from a developed country.

The only website which that can be done is through investing with an hyip website its a good way which someone can get some money from and I think that I have work and earn even more through trading and forex is providing me money such opportunity now because I give my broker small portion of the money and he always help me invest

Honeygain is a passive income application that pays you for your data, and I feel like it would definitely be more beneficial when using it from a developed country.
I think the amount of money you make may be the same thing provided you have access to study Wi-Fi. If you are using your mobile data you may actually make more losses than profit.

Such website dosnt exist to be really serious and I think that when you try to make money through this means what you will see as end result is nothing but capital loss so you need patience and have knowledge on what feild you specialize on.

Money does not come in an easy way. You just have to understand that for you to able to make money legitimately you really have to work hard to achieve that and there is no free money anyway.

I think the amount of money you make may be the same thing provided you have access to study Wi-Fi. If you are using your mobile data you may actually make more losses than profit.
Using mobile data is definitely appropriate in this kind of venture because more often than not, they collect a tiny portion of the data bandwidth at a time and convert it into earnings. It is best to use public Wi-Fi

Every website always requires people to offer something before you make money. Even a website like honeygain requires you to share your bandwidth before you can make money passively which is actually small.

Honeygain is a good place to make money, but you may need to have many referrals in order to make money. Apart from that, your earnings depend on your location as well.

Honeygain is a good place to make money, but you may need to have many referrals in order to make money. Apart from that, your earnings depend on your location as well.
Yeah, referrals is needed if you really want to make good amount of money on the platform. Like I stated before you also need to have access to steady Wi-Fi.

If you want to earn money online without lifting a finger I think Investment platforms will be the best for you, a lot of people are making huge amount of money from them.

I think some of them have actually learnt never to last for long time. some of them cannot even stay up to two days after people have invested some amount of money in it.

You must never invest in any kind of hyip program, no matter how reliable it may seem. I myself know many Hyip sites that have been online for many years. But still I never invest in those sites as they could become a scam at any time.

I know this is a dream thought and probably not a realistic thing, but are there any sites that you can sign up, earn and not have to do anything? Maybe the process is to just keep the site up forever, or instead there's a program running in the background that does it for you.

Is there anything where I don't have to do any work and I can make money?
With time and experience I have learned one time you can money either by working hard or by investing money to get money in return. I go with working hard rule because I barely make sufficient amount by working online so it's not possible for me to make any kind of investment. But if you are someone how have enough money for some extra money you can go with the trading sites, though this type of sites are quite riskey but if you are lucky enough you can make good amount through them without doing any thing.

do not go into trading because you have the money, because you would definitely lose that money in no distance time, i suggest you first learn the ropes of trading before investing your money on it.

You must never invest in any kind of hyip program, no matter how reliable it may seem. I myself know many Hyip sites that have been online for many years. But still I never invest in those sites as they could become a scam at any time.
I have invested in some of them in the past and at the end of the day I was not able to make any profit. From the last time I lost my money in such platform, I decided never to invest again.

Those platforms will be an investment platforms and most investment platform on the internet are not trusted. We have to be careful about this because we can lose our money in no time.

Yeah, referrals is needed if you really want to make good amount of money on the platform. Like I stated before you also need to have access to steady Wi-Fi.
i would not even advise my enemy to work on honeygains, i so much dislike there method of earning and also any platform that requires me to make so much money from my referral is a red flag for me.

i would not even advise my enemy to work on honeygains, i so much dislike there method of earning and also any platform that requires me to make so much money from my referral is a red flag for me.
Lol, but I have actually seen people who reported that they made money from the platform. You need to understand that it is not a platform to make great money instead you make money by sharing your bandwidth.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds