Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Any sites where you can sign up, earn and not have to life a finger?

I am going to tell you for sure that I am going to run away from any kind of offer like this if it is being presented for me. I prefer to work and even work hard for my money.

Advertisement Placeholder
The main problem is the fact that pyramid schemes have been existing for a long time. Long before cryptocurrencies, these Hyip sites used many payment systems such as Liberty Reserve to scam people.
Yeah, even before cryptocurrency they have been but they have leveraged on the decentralized nature of cryptocurrencies to scam people more. A lot of such platforms are coming out every single day.

Actually there are alot of site which are good for earnings online but personally I can't recommend any particular one as the best for you simply because it might have worked for me and it might have not for another person.

I will never join those sites no matter how much they are giving out for free, because I am a firm believer of smart hardwork and I always stand against laziness.

Well I only know of mining apps like pi and others that one can just sign up and be login time to time to mine or else i do not know any sites other than this exit except it will be a scam sites.
I think Those kinds of platforms exist is just that we don't know, I think if you are good at making research you can find those legit earning money platforms.

Only scam platforms can guarantee you this, and it is very important to note that there is actually no point wasting your efforts on them as you would definitely get to regret in the end. .

I know of alot of forums site which can offer good earning opportunities including investment opportunities for those who have the knowledge but I think it success only depends on your hardworking.

You should be looking at device mining sites. It is very difficult for you to see this kind of website because the idea itself does not make sense. Honey gain it's probably the website in this category.
I have also been very happy about platforms like this and the fact that you do not even need to be checking the application daily. The rewards might be slow but then it is going to add up with time.

I will never join those sites no matter how much they are giving out for free, because I am a firm believer of smart hardwork and I always stand against laziness.
I don't even think such websites exist. But even if there exist a lot of people will eventually into it but majority of them are usually scam platforms that will take a lot of people's money and run away.

Even if you research on some platforms you will think that they are legitimate. Some of them always pay people to give them positive reviews but at the end of the day they will turn to be a scam.
I actually got hold of a site that literally pays you for your review though they say you should only give out reviews if you have used the site before but I believe that the site would be exploited

You should be looking at device mining sites. It is very difficult for you to see this kind of website because the idea itself does not make sense. Honey gain it's probably the website in this category.
My problem with this kind of platforms is that they are going to steal your data and you are not even going to be making more from. I can remember waiting more than a month to make just $5.

I actually got hold of a site that literally pays you for your review though they say you should only give out reviews if you have used the site before but I believe that the site would be exploited
Whether the website is exploited or not depends on how it is being managed. What I am literally saying is that there are some scam platforms that pays people to give them positive reviews.

Yeah, even before cryptocurrency they have been but they have leveraged on the decentralized nature of cryptocurrencies to scam people more. A lot of such platforms are coming out every single day.

Liberty Reserve was one of the most popular ways to send and receive cash. The fact remains that it was incredibly popular payment systems which was taken down.

Liberty Reserve was one of the most popular ways to send and receive cash. The fact remains that it was incredibly popular payment systems which was taken down.
was it taken down because a lot of people we are using it to scam people around the world?. I would appreciate if you can give me concise information on the reason.

I doubt if there is any such platform in the world at all. Any platform that talks about such opportunity is a scam and I would rather not waste my time and hoping to get free money.
It is very likely that anybody who is going to be giving you free money is either just wasting your time or is stealing it from somewhere to give you. This is why I do not even listen.

I think Those kinds of platforms exist is just that we don't know, I think if you are good at making research you can find those legit earning money platforms.
Well to me I hardly see such website that one will hardly lay a finger on and still earning money from there. Though if you know any of such sites you can share with us, it will help us in different ways.

Well to me I hardly see such website that one will hardly lay a finger on and still earning money from there. Though if you know any of such sites you can share with us, it will help us in different ways.

Those so-called "easy money sites" could also be a scam. The good examples of such kind of sites are a few Hyip sites that become a scam when you invest money.

I don't even think such websites exist. But even if there exist a lot of people will eventually into it but majority of them are usually scam platforms that will take a lot of people's money and run away.
I don't like the idea behind the creation of such sites because it is indirectly sponsoring laziness. Even in Investments, it takes some level of work before gaining profits.

I don't like the idea behind the creation of such sites because it is indirectly sponsoring laziness. Even in Investments, it takes some level of work before gaining profits.
Yeah, most of them are usually scam. it is true that such website has made many people to think it is possible to make money online without doing much but that is not true. you must work hard first before you can make something reasonable online.

That's true, it doesn't make any sense for you to earn money online without lifting any finger, the truth is that you need to hard working before you can have the good results you are looking for.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds