Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Any sites where you can sign up, earn and not have to life a finger?

I reckon that there are passive income platforms where you will earn money easily, but it is laborious to find such platforms online. Most of the online earning platforms require you to work very hard before you can earn money.
Passive income platforms could be achieved but you've got to put in so many effort before you would start to earn possibly from them. Example of such is affiliate marketing and blogging.

Advertisement Placeholder
I've never visited or joined a website like that. I have to put a lot of effort into all the websites I joined if I want to make money there. Additionally, I have several acquaintances who work online, but I have never overheard them claim to be able to generate money without working at all. I conceded they might be such a website.

I've never visited or joined a website like that. I have to put a lot of effort into all the websites I joined if I want to make money there. Additionally, I have several acquaintances who work online, but I have never overheard them claim to be able to generate money without working at all. I conceded they might be such a website.
It is a red flag if you come across any website that promised to give you any kind of income without adding any effort. Such program is definitely a pyramid scheme.

I know this is a dream thought and probably not a realistic thing, but are there any sites that you can sign up, earn and not have to do anything? Maybe the process is to just keep the site up forever, or instead there's a program running in the background that does it for you.

Is there anything where I don't have to do any work and I can make money?
I think your best bet would be to invest in cryptocurrencies and stocks with high potential to rise in value for your stake to become significant. Passive income sources such as Honeygain and Mode Earn App could also be ideal.

I think your best bet would be to invest in cryptocurrencies and stocks with high potential to rise in value for your stake to become significant. Passive income sources such as Honeygain and Mode Earn App could also be ideal.
I'm not disputing that cryptocurrency and stock investment are very good way to make money online but you need abilities to trade this money-making Ventures if not, you will lose your funds.

I'm not disputing that cryptocurrency and stock investment are very good way to make money online but you need abilities to trade this money-making Ventures if not, you will lose your funds.
It is mandatory to earn skills first before you rove into creating money in the forex market or stock market . If not, you will lose all your funds and you will have no one to hold responsible for your misfortune.

exact
I doubt if there is any such platform in the world at all. Any platform that talks about such opportunity is a scam and I would rather not waste my time and hoping to get free money.
exactly, for now i do not believe we have reached that point of you not doing anything but making a lot of money, you have to pay with something either with your time or resources, there are no two ways about it.

This is correct. Any individual who desires to invest in both stocks and cryptocurrency should acquire vast knowledge beforehand in order to be successful at these business ventures.

Personally I wont advise anyone to engaged into any site that won't gives him the opportunity to worked for his money most of such site are scamming.

You are right, alot are just looking for ways to make money to the extent that they don't have to lift a finger for it. I believe it is not possible, even affiliate marketing would require some work before it becomes passive.
Affliate marketing required much work to make sales. If it's that simple, almost everybody will be earning from it. The bitter truth is that anyone that want to make money online should ready to work.

You must realize that there isn't a single website conducting an online giveaway. If such a website existed, people wouldn't need to engage in activities like freelancing or blogging. To avoid being conned, you must labor before you can earn.

I don't think there is any legit site on the internet which can offer you such opportunities. even if there is, I won't advise anyone to try it because it's a scammed.

I know for a fact it would be very difficult to see such a site that would pay for doing nothing, so stay clear except you want to be duped of your hard earned money

Well This is actually very funny and strange I've never seen or heard of any website were one doesn't work and get paid. Although, there are a lot of websites were one received bonus for logging in daily but that is just it. One still has to work on those site to earn something meaningful or helpful
Every website always requires people to offer something before you make money. Even a website like honeygain requires you to share your bandwidth before you can make money passively which is actually small.

In my opinion, if you are looking for something extremely cheap, you risk losing almost everything you have worked for. These websites are typically operated by con artists who will deceive you.

Personally I don't really love to worked in some site that will offer a free way of income generation because I believe it may be scamming when it comes to issue of payment or withdrawal of your cash.

Personally I don't really love to worked in some site that will offer a free way of income generation because I believe it may be scamming when it comes to issue of payment or withdrawal of your cash.
I think this platform you are working on offers several opportunities for people to make money for themselves without investing anything. What really matters is for you to do your own research before you sign up and start working on any platform.

If you need such website I will advice that you go into hyip but note that you will face alot of loss along the way and I think that when you think of such money making opportunity you also think of how to invest with huge money or chose forex and opted for pamm trading which your broker do everything for you

If you need such website I will advice that you go into hyip but note that you will face alot of loss along the way and I think that when you think of such money making opportunity you also think of how to invest with huge money or chose forex and opted for pamm trading which your broker do everything for you
those are the kind of websites in which you can make such money but it is important for you to know that all of them are scam. If you're lucky you can make some money in few days.

@chibson,sorry my device dont just accept quote at this time,its true majority of the website are scam for instant none of the hyip website that is been lunch lasted for 48hours with their full service so I think that I wont advice anyone to join some hyip dont just last dear so one need to stay far off them

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds