Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Advice from enterpreneurs

It is good that you have this kind of idea to want to go into business early. Make sure that you are discipline and dedicated towards the learning of any business or skills because they will help shape you to become what to want to be in the future.

Advertisement Placeholder
My advice will be know your competitor by doing market research. you need to determine their weaknesses so that you are going to exploit them for your own profit.

Well, business can only yield two outcome, loss and gain. If you losing, you are not doing something right. If you've tried everything but still lose, venture into another business.. be smart

Well, business can only yield two outcome, loss and gain. If you losing, you are not doing something right. If you've tried everything but still lose, venture into another business.. be smart
Yes this is definitely the truth and people who are losing in a business have missed out something they shouldn't have missed out in the early startup of the business ,they might probably be starting the business in the wrong location or they are doing the business wrongly.

I am a 19 year old boy who live in Nigeria. I have all this crazy ideas and so on. I have four siblings that I have to look after and take care of their education and so have decided to venture into entrepreneurship. I have this plans on ground but I just need advice on the things I should do and those I shouldn't.
I am a 19 year old boy who live in Nigeria. I have all this crazy ideas and so on. I have four siblings that I have to look after and take care of their education and so have decided to venture into entrepreneurship. I have this plans on ground but I just need advice on the things I should do and those I shouldn't.
It is good you have a business idea already, now this is what you need to do:
Get to know the rudiments of that business, carry out a market survey to know the required capital and the rate of demand and supply for that particular business.

In anyway significant portion of life someone need advice mostly often like in an entrepreneur has to deal with carefully and guidance, do not look after your market is not selling that much just focus even it's a small profit you get one day it will pay.

What if I may ask are these plans you're saying you have and don't know how to go about them? At least let us know about it so that we can profer the right type of answer and advice for you

You could easily call your self an entrepreneur that is easy to say but what make yiu think you are qualified to be an entrepreneur, what type of business do yiu think you are very knowledgeable about.

Following the path of successful people does not guarantee that you will actually become successful. taking advice from successful entrepreneurs does not mean you will succeed.

Setho to become an entrepreneur, you must first of all be determined to do the right things and by choosing your venture make sure it's your passion.

The best advise I would give you is to reach out to a professional who is I the same field of your dream business.
Learn from him and make equiries on what you need and what you do not need

Entrepreneur is a very good idea and it what is helping most people nowadays, but for you to be more productive in it,, go to expert, those that are into it before u to seek idea and wisdom on how to go about it.

Well it depends on the kind of business you are about to go into. Each business has its principals to follow. What I can advise for now would be to make sure you learn what ever you decide to do perfectly well.

That's good , before you venture into a business you first need to Know what it takes for that business to be successful , business enterprenuer is a good business but only if you have it's correct idea .

I actually don't know the extent of your finance/capital, smartphone accessories business requires little capital for a start and good amount of profits, i believe you may still be a student since you are 19, such a business can be combined with your education, smartphone accessories are highly consumed among students and adults.

Looks like everyone wants to start a business and become an entrepreneur. But in reality not everyone had resources and knowledge to build a business and become entrepreneur.

As an intending entrepreneur, you must have knowledge or understanding of the field you want to start a business in. Always have a viable business plan and strategy for your business in addition to capital.

Before starting a business , you must know you need a business fund in order to start a business, business idea and plans without money is just daydreaming, and if you have the money, look for a business thats doing so well in your neighbourhood and start .

To adventure into any business either a sole proprietorship,or as a company,one needs to be very careful of what he or she wants first you need a capital,then know the demand of the masses and how to sort it out

If you have an offline business it is necessary also to try as much as possible to learn one or two digital skill, that will help you, having a lucrative digital skill in this modern society is not a bad option.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds