Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think people choose to do business to make quick bucks?

People have different reasons why the engage into business which can not be easily predicted. some engage into business to make profit out of there investment while others decide to invest against the future.

Advertisement Placeholder
Like stated, if you are not willing to work on a business for at least two years to see it succeed, that means business is not for you.

Anyone who has done business knows that it takes this long to get a business properly established and successful.

Most people are just engaging in business for the main purpose of making quick Cash but this is not always the case because coming into a business with this expectation sometimes may leaves you really disappointed.

A plethora of businesses are not get rich quick scheme otherwise it will upend the true nature of business and it would be regarded as a high-yield investment programs. Businesses are utilised to accumulate money gradually.

The primary role of a business is to solve problems. If this is done appropriately it would attract customers and then the profit would begin to come in. Starting up just so you make money is not the best.
You would easily give up.

Those that started a business with the mindset of making quick money most failed to succeed in the business. To succeed in business, there are some virtues you must have and one of these virtues is patience.

Business is about making profit however, it's also a strategic plan and not everyone can make a business succeed. However, these days I see many people opting for entrepreneurship and then giving it up saying that it's just too hard.

If you don't have a plan and the way to make your business work for at least 2-3 years, then you wouldn't be able to succeed in this field. Well, that's what I had learned after observing several people around me. So, I believe business is not about making quick money at all.

Do you guys agree with me on this?
Or do you believe my thinking is weird with respect to this topic? Feel free to share your opinions here.
I agree with you because making money is not easy especially when you start your own business, you may face many problems and loses at the beginning.

There are some businesses that you might choose to do just to make some quick dollars and then go out immediately. But I believe that business is something that you should think about the long thing like in 5 or 10 years.

People choose to do business not just for the quick buck, but for everything that business present as benefits.

You can gain more from business than conventional jobs .

Though we are doing business to make money and secure our future but some people are not doing it to make quick money , because they have enough money to spend at the present moment, they just need to secure their future and keep accumulating the profit no matter how small .

So many people establish business with such a mindset that it is something they can make quick money from . Sometimes it works sometimes it does not work but we shouldn't be greedy to a point that we neglect things that matters in the cause of chasing profit.

A lot of people have different motives while they are going into business and to be honest it is valid. The most important thing at the end of the day that the reason you choose should be one that is bringing your money and nothing else.

People have different reasons why the engage into business which can not be easily predicted. some engage into business to make profit out of there investment while others decide to invest against the future.

There are many people who have a lots of capital to invest. What they do is that they experiment with their money and they tend to invest in different kinds of businesses in order to test the business strategy that they have on their mind. They have enough money to carry out risky experiments when it comes to money and business.

Yes

In life, there are always going to be those who want to make things work out fast before any other thing.

So they can't wait to make fast money.

Yes

In life, there are always going to be those who want to make things work out fast before any other thing.

So they can't wait to make fast money.
Business was mainly established for customer satisfaction and in return for profit profit could be generated for the business maintenance and for employment of more employees to help deliver effective service or product. The profit should not only be the driving Force when thinking of establishing a business.

I don't think so, business is a not a way that you can earn a decent amount of money within a short period of time, it takes a lot of time before you can earn money.

We have different reason why we go into business, And to some people ! They are into business to secure their future , some are into the business to make quick bucks , while some are just into it for the fun of it ,

yes, I think so, many people are no longer patient to build a business from small to large scale, they are just there to harvest the little profits they are making without really investing back into the business for more profits and growth, this is a very bad mindset that no one who want to succeed in any business should have

In order to achieve, we must genuinely give ourselves adequate time, as everything in life takes time. Rushing is not necessary, especially in business. Before it succeeds, a number of things must happen.
There is so much you are going to get if you are going to be thinking on the long-term instead of short. Business is not something that you should start and then start making money immediately.

The purpose of starting a business is to make profit , most people prefer making quick cash because of the situation which makes them start the business , some took loan to start the business , so they need quick money to return the loan .
yes, I think so, many people are no longer patient to build a business from small to large scale, they are just there to harvest the little profits they are making without really investing back into the business for more profits and growth, this is a very bad mindset that no one who want to succeed in any business should have

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds