Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Advice from enterpreneurs

Being an entrepreneur is a good concept. However, in order to start a business successfully, you must have knowledge of or an idea about the type of enterprise you want to launch. You also need to have enough capital to fund the venture, and it's crucial to conduct research into the location of the enterprise to determine whether it will be a good fit. Consequently, you must honestly face

Advertisement Placeholder
I have four siblings that I have to look after and take care of their education and so have decided to venture into entrepreneurship. I have this plans on ground but I just need advice on the things I should do and those I shouldn't.

I am a 19 year old boy who live in Nigeria. I have all this crazy ideas and so on. I have four siblings that I have to look after and take care of their education and so have decided to venture into entrepreneurship. I have this plans on ground but I just need advice on the things I should do and those I shouldn't.
If you believe in what you want to do and you know by doing that you can solve problems, then you can start it but keep in mind that for a business location is very important.

It is not enough to just have ideas; you also need to act on them, find the money to launch your business, and begin expanding it. Be true to yourself and your work; do not let your obligations to and responsibilities toward your family push you in an illegal or dishonest direction.

Consider the issues you wish to use the company to address. Create a plan and work toward your objectives and corporate vision. Before beginning any business endeavor, be sure you have sufficient funding. Additionally, it's critical to conduct research and determine whether there is a need for the good or service.

• Hustle And Network In Order To Succeed. You won't succeed unless you hustle. ...
  • Picture Your Business Like A Workhorse. ...
  • Listen To What Your Customers Need. ...
  • Focus On A Niche Market. ...
  • Talk To Those Who Have Done It. ...
  • Ask How You Can Help. ...
  • Think Long Term. ...
  • Ditch Perfectionism.

Your business and what you are aiming to acheive in your business should be pictured innyour head and be there everytime because that's how you can be working hard to meet your target .
  • Hustle And Network In Order To Succeed. You won't succeed unless you hustle. ...
  • Picture Your Business Like A Workhorse. ...
  • Listen To What Your Customers Need. ...
  • Focus On A Niche Market. ...
  • Talk To Those Who Have Done It. ...
  • Ask How You Can Help. ...
  • Think Long Term. ...
  • Ditch Perfectionism.

Well you haven't really given us any idea related to the type of business or whatever you are interested to do , but you need to understand that certain business can only be profitable in certain locations and after proper research has been done to understand the location you are. This is to avoid establishing a good business at the wrong location.

Observe these guidelines: I've repeatedly done it while at zero and after returning from it. My entire career has begun anew. People who knew me then are unfamiliar with me now. and so on.
Multiple times, I've had to switch careers. Sometimes as a result of shifting interests Sometimes because I was in dire need of money, other times because all of my bridges had already been destroyed beyond repair. In some cases, though, it's merely because I or they loathed me or everyone in my previous profession.

It is not enough to just have ideas; you also need to act on them, find the money to launch your business, and begin expanding it. Be true to yourself and your work; do not let your obligations to and responsibilities toward your family push you in an illegal or dishonest direction.
Only just a business idea cannot turn into money for you , you also need to work very hard and get the money needed to start running your business , get a good location and also leaen how to manage your fund .

Only just a business idea cannot turn into money for you , you also need to work very hard and get the money needed to start running your business , get a good location and also leaen how to manage your fund .
Exactly , having a business idea without necessary action to make it comes to reality is just as not establishing anything. Nowadays we need a lot of people who are willing to put their ideas into real practice.

Your business and what you are aiming to acheive in your business should be pictured innyour head and be there everytime because that's how you can be working hard to meet your target .
That is business plans. Sometimes a lot of people may prefer to write it down in their journal . This is may keep you in good position to remember and keep working on your business plans and preparation.

That is business plans. Sometimes a lot of people may prefer to write it down in their journal . This is may keep you in good position to remember and keep working on your business plans and preparation.
Business plan is not just for implementation alone , after using the plan , you need to write it down so that when you realises that there's error in the plan , you will be able to revise and update it .

Being your own boss is not as simple as many people do say it as it requires so much from you. When starting a business you should be more focused on making business connections first.

Business plan is not just for implementation alone , after using the plan , you need to write it down so that when you realises that there's error in the plan , you will be able to revise and update it .
Write it down like how ? Every business plan can somehow be written down and sometimes it may not . Its depends on how the organisation or the business will be that will determine all that but everyone going into a business should always have a goal.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds