Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Advice from enterpreneurs

I am a 19 year old boy who live in Nigeria. I have all this crazy ideas and so on. I have four siblings that I have to look after and take care of their education and so have decided to venture into entrepreneurship. I have this plans on ground but I just need advice on the things I should do and those I shouldn't.
A good way to begin with is to engage in an online jobs if you have the needed skill,such as writing content,video editing skill or graphics.On the alternative you can go into cryptocurency trading,but you must first have some basic training.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well it is not easy to be an entrepreneur and when you are there you have to be capable of handling problems and you must always try to treat your customers and employees well

Well, you have really made a nice decision and as a matter of fact, I think that's the way forward in your country Nigeria as most graduates are wandering about without jobs. Well, no business is perfectly without risk buy just be cautious about your business location; it really matters

I read many inspirational quotes from people around the world and one of the people I like is Warren Buffet. He gives good, helpful advice. I think many of his videos can also be found on youtube.

I am a 19 year old boy who live in Nigeria. I have all this crazy ideas and so on. I have four siblings that I have to look after and take care of their education and so have decided to venture into entrepreneurship. I have this plans on ground but I just need advice on the things I should do and those I shouldn't.
It is a nice thing to know how much you want to be responsible to your siblings.
Do you have a start up capital for the business you want to venture into?
Have you acquired knowledge on the business you want to venture into?
If yes, take the step then.

Entrepreneurship isn't Rossy as you may think it is. If you know you want to make good money with your business you need to start with a good strategy. And again you said you have siblings to cater for I think your idea can collapse your business because if you are just starting the business and you start removing your profit to settle family issues it will affect the Business
This is true. When you already have too much expenses the business is likely going to fall. I would rather get a job than open my own business in this case

It is good you have a business idea already, now this is what you need to do:
Get to know the rudiments of that business, carry out a market survey to know the required capital and the rate of demand and supply for that particular business.
I agree with you.
To give the business a head start, take up a market research...get to know one or two about the business.
Then begin the main planning.

Well it is not easy to be an entrepreneur and when you are there you have to be capable of handling problems and you must always try to treat your customers and employees well
What skills do you think an entrepreneur starting up a new business should have, when it comes to taking care of the employees and customers alike

Entrepreneurship is a good area of business to go into, I am more amazed at your determination and zeal to do something this productive in your life at this age,
This means you want to start a business that is owned by you, just choose any business that you love to do and start it.
It is actually something that is going to benefit him on the long run because the rate at which unemployment is growing in the country is not favorable to young graduates so if he can start up his own business he is on a better side.

It is really good for you to be thinking about starting your own business at your age. If you have enough capital already, take the time to decide what type of business you want to do, learn all you need to know about the business.

It is really good for you to be thinking about starting your own business at your age. If you have enough capital already, take the time to decide what type of business you want to do, learn all you need to know about the business.
In order to learn more about a business from an entrepreneur, you might have to become an apprentice. Being an apprentice will provide you with practical experience about the business.

It hasnt been easy for many people in Nigeria , because you have to work hard in order to survive, so the only advise i have for you is to start some the with the little amount of money on you.

Last edited:
Well one thing you really need to understand about being an entreprenuer is that you should not go into any form of business due to pressure,because it will not be long before you will start seeing the reality of what the market is.

In order to learn more about a business from an entrepreneur, you might have to become an apprentice. Being an apprentice will provide you with practical experience about the business.
Apart from having a great business plan which can help you sustain your business , you must also know about the business and that's why you need to become an apprentice If you dont know about the business.

Well you'll have to first ensure you conduct a research into your preferred business model - in anyone you're choosing, pick the one that'll enable you build systems around it so you can have a long lasting business as well.

Most entrepreneurs cringe at the prospect of contending with unhappy clients, The greatest innovator and genius of our generation has a very sound advice, Mark Zukerberg. One of the most successful young entrepreneurs.

Last edited:
If you are interested to engage in a business you should first of all tell us the amount of money you have saved to established the business you are interested , I think that is were to start.

If you are interested to engage in a business you should first of all tell us the amount of money you have saved to established the business you are interested , I think that is were to start.
The money you intended to use in starting the business matters a lot because your business plan will be channelled around the amount of money you have in starting the business.

That's a good idea, if you have a good knowledge you can actually use it to earn a considerable amount of money online, but having the right knowledge us very important.

The money you intended to use in starting the business matters a lot because your business plan will be channelled around the amount of money you have in starting the business.
I also thought the way you do, but sometimes other people may not see it the way you do. It is just about establishing a business and when the business grows you can fix other things.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds