Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Advice from enterpreneurs

Think about the problems you want to solve with the business. Plan and work on your goals and vision for the business. Also make sure you have enough capital before you start any business venture. It is also important to do your research, and know whether there is a market for the product or service.

Advertisement Placeholder
Whatever ideas you I have on your mind , your aim should be how to convert your ideas to money and that means you need to first get a Capital to start a busiñess. As time Goes On and you find a job ,you can always save from your salary and start , there's nothing wrong with starting small but do make sure that you have done a good research on your ideas before setting up a business on the ideas ,by this you will definitely get a good business plan and the business will flow.

Well, I think you started on the bright side. Having in mind that you have to take responsibility is a good start. I advice that you have a concrete business plan of what you want and where you want to see your business in the next 3 to 5 years. Also what product will give you that income you crave for.

Have a solid business plan. ...
Prepare for financial challenges. ...
Be frugal – remember you're a start-up. ...
Don't be afraid to ask for help. ...
Put your faith in a trusted mentor. ...
Marketing on a shoestring budget. ...
Look after number one. ...
Build a team that shares your vision.

Being a first-time entrepreneur can be challenging and nerve-wracking but also very exciting and rewarding. There is no end to the many financial, legal, staffing, marketing, and customer issues that will come up as you launch your business. A‎nd, unfortunately, there is a lot of conflicting advice out there for the aspiring entrepreneur. But here are 15 core tips to help you begin navigating the startup landscape:

I think you should try make a Have a solid business plan
Planning plays a crucial role in any business success. A business plan is a good place to start – defining your skills and weaknesses, what you offer, how it’s unique and how you plan on growing your offering. What’s more, try to prepare yourself mentally and practically for anything that could go wrong and how you would deal with it. For example, what happens if you get injured? What if clients pay you a month late? What if a weather disaster affects you? Or a trusted supplier goes bankrupt?

It depends on the type of plans that you have on ground, are you planning to invest? If yes is your answer, what type of investment do you plan to go for? If you want an idea about business please what type of business do you have in mind? Please let me know so I can know the areas that I will advise you on.

There are loads of resources out there for networking, knowledge sharing and advice. Networking is not just for new business opportunities; it can be a wonderful source of support and fresh ideas. Attend events such as Leaderex (free master classes) and My Biz Expo (free if you register before a certain date).

The main thing is to know how to manage your income to avoid going bankrupt, so study what you like, review the history of other people who have ventured into this venture, analyze the positive and negative so you know what you can face. If you are sure you can start and I wish you success.

It is a good thing for a 19 year old to want to venture into business. I started as a business owner around that age also too. You can start as a small scale business then the business will continue to grow. Make sure you spend wisely by avoiding things that will not benefits or add values to the business.

Every enterpreneur must be skillful and must have a vision on what he turned to achieve when starting up his business an entrepreneur must be a solution giver

Look around you, your environment check what's lacking and you could improve upon, do proper research because starting up isn't always as easy as it seems but with dedication anything is possible, understand that and also you could have a mentor

Concerning advice from entrepreneur. Well, it is very good to have a plan for yourself that will do you well. For any business you want to venture into ,you need to be very informed about it, don't just rush into a business because you see people are doing it and making it, pick a business of choice and interest and get knowledge.

Find a way to get a stable income, preferable more than one to have more funds, then have a plan to execute your idea and start implementation of your business plan.

In reply to your question in the above post concerning your question on what should you do as an entrepreneur, the dos and don'ts, well first of for starters you need patience and perseverance in this journey, it isn't going to be easy

Having a business idea is a first important step to enterpreneurship. Now you need to do very good business planning in order to turn your ideas into a real business. That is how you will know which idea is best for you to pursue in terms of capital, location and market value. Then you can now impliment your plans by starting the business.

Having a business idea is a first important step to enterpreneurship. Now you need to do very good business planning in order to turn your ideas into a real business. That is how you will know which idea is best for you to pursue in terms of capital, location and market value. Then you can now impliment your plans by starting the business.
one advice for an entrepreneur for he or she to have a successful business is for them to be dedicated in everything they do and also believe in The business when the start up.

Make sure you choose any business that revolves your passion. And the bitter truth is that don't expect money so quick. You don't chase money first in business. Money comes itself.

It is not your direct responsibility to take care of any of your siblings now, you can support them but you shouldn't take full responsibility, you should consider building your future now and when you are stable,you can take care of them to your full satisfaction.

You have responsible to carter for, its not easy training the young ones at an early age. You should go for a business you're passionate about, seek advise from experts who knows it better to guide you towards starting it the best way.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds