Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Advice from enterpreneurs

My two best ideas I can give to you is for you to keep learning as much as you can. And also never resist the opportunity to connect with other people.

Advertisement Placeholder
You are still very young, you will need to learn to save from the little that you have and learn a good skill before you go to the university or learn something during your academic break.

First of all, I will like to know your budget and mind you we all know the kind of business we can venture into but most times capital is always the problem to make it happen and the kind of country we are living in is something else.
I am a 19 year old boy who live in Nigeria. I have all this crazy ideas and so on. I have four siblings that I have to look after and take care of their education and so have decided to venture into entrepreneurship. I have this plans on ground but I just need advice on the things I should do and those I shouldn't.

Assuming you need to be a business person that implies you are going into a business as a sole owner. First thing you need to believe is the sort of business that you will have. It ought to be inside the edge of your inclinations and don't set out to wander into a business that you know nothing about. In the event that you as of now have the capital, mind the market in case there is interest for your item or administration. It isn't great to wander without information on the market interest.

You are still very young, you will need to learn to save from the little that you have and learn a good skill before you go to the university or learn something during your academic break.
Yes this is really important because it will give you some little source of money during your University days, you may not be able to learn all this skill again after you are done with school.

The young people that are already exposed to businesses while they are still in the university are lucky because they have the opportunity to work online to save up and start or expand their business immediately after school.

Whatever business that you have planned for make sure you have passion for it,you must be dedicated, focused,be up to date about the happenings in your your line of business.

Fist of all, what are these plans actually that you have on ground to enable us to know what exactly to tell you what things you should be doing based on the said plans on ground and the things you shouldn't be doing as well

There are some things to put into consideration. Getting the right strategy to execute your business, the targeted audience must be those willing to patronize you and have enough capital. When profits begin to kick in, I will suggest you reinvest.

Yes this is really important because it will give you some little source of money during your University days, you may not be able to learn all this skill again after you are done with school.
To be sincere, it is not easy for many graduate to learn a skill after graduating from school, it is better to do it before going to the university or doing long break.

It's always good to think and develop good business ideas, but you don't just have to stop there. You need to sit down, and develop a plan on how you are going to make it work out. You have to start looking out for ways you can get capital to start up you are business idea.
Intrapreneurs she always improvise and also diversify when they find out that the president business that they are doing is not really working out and it to pronounce you know just depend on one business abroad should start up several businesses.

I am a 19 year old boy who live in Nigeria. I have all this crazy ideas and so on. I have four siblings that I have to look after and take care of their education and so have decided to venture into entrepreneurship. I have this plans on ground but I just need advice on the things I should do and those I shouldn't.
I suggest you go for cryptocurrency trading or investment. There is no need for you to set up an office or to create a product. All you got to do is just buy and sell of cryptocurrency.

Going into entrepreneurship is really a good thing to think about as a young champ. However, any business you really need to go into really need to be studied, so I will advice you to seek for knowledge first

There are some things to put into consideration. Getting the right strategy to execute your business, the targeted audience must be those willing to patronize you and have enough capital. When profits begin to kick in, I will suggest you reinvest.
For me, the target audience or market base if very important. There is a saying that if your business is selling eyeglasses then do not try to sell to a person with no ears. That means your target audience should be a prospective customer who may have the desire to buy.

You should only give an expose all the business all the plans that you have so that we can give you a proper advice on how you should go into it but as for you getting into any business I think the most important thing for you to consider is that you should not go into any venture there is not legal.

Since you're already full of ideas. The next thing is to get started. My most prominent advice would be to avoid borrowing money to start any business no matter how small. Start something small and try to build up your capital for bigger ventures.

To be sincere, it is not easy for many graduate to learn a skill after graduating from school, it is better to do it before going to the university or doing long break.
Lolz, do you have an idea of how a medical student in university ve been coping with time ? because i understand it is one of the most stressful courses in the university. they may not even have time during the break.

I am going to advise you to look forward to make more money from the internet because it comes with enormous benefits and opportunities. Try to avoid get rich quick schemes or programs if you don't want to end up being frustrated.

I am going to advise you to look forward to make more money from the internet because it comes with enormous benefits and opportunities. Try to avoid get rich quick schemes or programs if you don't want to end up being frustrated.
If he can acquire the right skills , he will surely be able to make money from many online business such as graphic designing , web development and content creation.

I think what you need to do is planning and setting out ways to make that your entrepreneurship goal and business you want to start come true , then take a move in Makin it a reality

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds