Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think people choose to do business to make quick bucks?

Business was mainly established for customer satisfaction and in return for profit profit could be generated for the business maintenance and for employment of more employees to help deliver effective service or product. The profit should not only be the driving Force when thinking of establishing a business.

I think that business should not be created just for the sake of making money or profits. There are many things a business owner must consider. Customer satisfaction and safety is very important.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think that business should not be created just for the sake of making money or profits. There are many things a business owner must consider. Customer satisfaction and safety is very important.
Even if you have to generate profit in your business , without customer satisfaction such can never happen and so many business owners fails to understand this.
Being too greedy in business as a business man is among the reason so many business are not succeeding till this day.

Even if you have to generate profit in your business , without customer satisfaction such can never happen and so many business owners fails to understand this.
Being too greedy in business as a business man is among the reason so many business are not succeeding till this day.

Customer can never be satisfied until or unless you have a great customer service. This is because a customer deserves to be served well in any kind of business.

Customer can never be satisfied until or unless you have a great customer service. This is because a customer deserves to be served well in any kind of business.
What do you mean by customer service ? I believe that customer satisfaction mostly deal with product or services and if these are best provided they won't really need customer service as much as you might think. Meaning that for maximum customer satisfaction product and services must be provided according to their demands

I do believe that people do get ideas for a business and they jump to it in hopes that they will back quick bucks without realizing that it's far from easy to make quick bucks and tends to take a while in some cases to see any kind of strong income coming in. One tip I always give to anyone who is thinking about starting a business is to never think they will become rich overnight or in a few weeks, that it is going to take time and in some cases a lot of time to see a big profit. You need to have a plan and a backup plan for a business and understand that you need to be in it for the long haul to see any kind of success. Many people start a business and expect to see a river of income within weeks and when that doesn't happen, they give up and that is a bad practice to have.

Yes I agree with you with partial fulfilment. Business is not all about making quick money ,it's a gradual process involving advertisement, being able to get patronizers.never the less some business are for quick money depending on the location, investment and demand
That is true,in business one need to be able to understand that there is a period of growth and during this period you will required to have some bit of patience while you study the market.

Anything you do with the wrong motive would not always turn out well. Take it or leave it, business is never a medium for making quick profits. Business is built to the point of profitability. People who enter businesses for quick profits always rush out in disappointment.

If not for the seek of money what do you think that could make people to start a business,every business personal go there or start their business to make alot of money without money no one will engage his or her self on that stressful habit but before you get started ensure that you have someone who will guide you along

If not for the seek of money what do you think that could make people to start a business,every business personal go there or start their business to make alot of money without money no one will engage his or her self on that stressful habit but before you get started ensure that you have someone who will guide you along
You are right, an I believed most of us are here just to earn money, we all need to have money in other to take good care of our needs, working online has really helped me a lot.

Starting a business is a great way to earn money. Though it may not be as quick as you want it to be. It is always better to have another source of income while you start business. That way, you won't feel the need to be in a hurry that may lead you to not doing things the right way.

Yes, I think some people start business just to make quick bucks, I don't think this type of people have a road map, They are only occupied about the short time gain and how they can benefit quickly from it.
It is important to have a business plane before starting a business, This would help you think long term.

Running a successful business is not all about making quick bucks. You need a lot of time and consistency to be able to maximize profit as a business person. It is not something that makes you money quickly.

People have various reasons for starting up a business, though the primary reason or purpose for building a business or starting up a business is to make profit. There are still others who start up a particular business simply cause they passion for it.

Running a successful business is not all about making quick bucks. You need a lot of time and consistency to be able to maximize profit as a business person. It is not something that makes you money quickly.
You are right, making your business successful is very important, you need to be hard working before you can be able to do that, you have to know it takes time before you can earn money.

I think some people start business to make quick bucks but it is quite impossible to make quick bucks from a business because it will take a long time even to reach breakeven point.

You are right, making your business successful is very important, you need to be hard working before you can be able to do that, you have to know it takes time before you can earn money.
Yeah, it is important people realise that starting a business is not a get-rich-quick scheme. You actually need to take time to build a reputation in order to become successful in the long run.

I think some people start business to make quick bucks but it is quite impossible to make quick bucks from a business because it will take a long time even to reach breakeven point.
That's why most of them ended up in regrets, if you start up a New business you are not expected to have that mindset of getting rich quick from it.

Anybody who starts a business with this kind of mindset will end up not succeeding. it is true that people start businesses to make quick money but such people may not be patient enough to grow the business.

If you have a real business, real in the sense that you have invested quite a deal of money, it will really take a long time to see actual profits. It even takes a long time to reach the breakeven point.

If you have a real business, real in the sense that you have invested quite a deal of money, it will really take a long time to see actual profits. It even takes a long time to reach the breakeven point.
I don't know where people got the illusion that one can start a business and in 6 months, he is counting millions. That's why I always tell people that if survival is what they need, they should not look to business but rather get a job.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds