Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think people choose to do business to make quick bucks?

Actually, there are business models that will allow you to start small and also in the meantime start making money pretty soon. However, in order to do that you will have to run ads.

Advertisement Placeholder
Business is about making profit however, it's also a strategic plan and not everyone can make a business succeed. However, these days I see many people opting for entrepreneurship and then giving it up saying that it's just too hard.

If you don't have a plan and the way to make your business work for at least 2-3 years, then you wouldn't be able to succeed in this field. Well, that's what I had learned after observing several people around me. So, I believe business is not about making quick money at all.

Do you guys agree with me on this?
Or do you believe my thinking is weird with respect to this topic? Feel free to share your opinions here.
That is what most people do but we need to learn that it is beyond that. It is likely not to make money immediately from it and that is why it is always advisable to do any kind of business that you love.

Anybody who starts a business with this kind of mindset will end up not succeeding. it is true that people start businesses to make quick money but such people may not be patient enough to grow the business.
That's exactly it, you need to have a good mindset before you can actually earn money from whatever you are doing, having a good mindset is very important.

That's exactly it, you need to have a good mindset before you can actually earn money from whatever you are doing, having a good mindset is very important.
that is why when you meet successful people the first thing they will be talking about is mindset. This is because mindset is powerful and can determine how successful you will be in a business venture.

I believe the reason why we start up our businesses is to earn money from it, that's the only reason that make me to work online, you can not have any reason other than that.

But the truth is that there are no quick bucks in business. Businesses take time and patience to build it up to standard for you to start earning from it. It seems erroneous to go into business with the aim of quick bucks.

You don't start a business to make quick bulk, it's wrong. The reason why some people fail in business is because they see business as an avenue to make quick cash. So, when they start and see that things did not go as planned, they quit.

You don't start a business to make quick bulk, it's wrong. The reason why some people fail in business is because they see business as an avenue to make quick cash. So, when they start and see that things did not go as planned, they quit.
Yes that's right, if you go into a business with that mindset of getting rich quick trust you are not going to get that, it will only end up in premium tear's, that's just it.

Most people want to do business that can give quick money. Business nowadays doesn't give quick money unless you have intangible asset that can help business to have fast business sales and production.

Well it depends but personally I believe the primary reasons why alot of people go into business, Is to make income.

Profit is the most essential of all business and I believe you wont love to run a business that makes no profit for you.

Most people want to do business that can give quick money. Business nowadays doesn't give quick money unless you have intangible asset that can help business to have fast business sales and production.
The truth is theres no quick way of earning money online, if you want to earn money you need to work hard, if you are hard working you can easily get what you want.

Well I think it depends either private or of public firms.

I think the primary reasons why alot of people go into business, is to make income that's profit and if they are not making, it's not a good business most especially for private firms.

Well I think it depends either private or of public firms.

I think the primary reasons why alot of people go into business, is to make income that's profit and if they are not making, it's not a good business most especially for private firms.
That's just it, the primary reason why we start up a business is just to earn money an make our ends meet, this the reason that makes a lot of people to earn money online.

When I am having business counseling with those kind of people, I can spot them because they are always interested in profit margins without caring to have knowledge about the business. They always crash in no time.

When I am having business counseling with those kind of people, I can spot them because they are always interested in profit margins without caring to have knowledge about the business. They always crash in no time.
Yes, a lot of people like to earn money within a short period of time an it doesn't work that way, you have to accumulate the knowledge before you can earn money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds