Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Youtube content creator or Website blogger?

Now a days, people have various means of businesses to earn from online. You can start your earning from home, with very less effort. One of these type of platform is YouTube. Here you can create your own contents and share it with others. You can earn considerable amount of money if more people comes and likes your video.

Where as blogging is another way of earning, which is completely different from YouTube. The main focus here is your writing skills as well as your humor. So what do you prefer between these two platforms, video creation or blog writing?
I prefer blogging.
There are bloggers earning a living by utilizing their writing skills in this way.
So long as your content is good, the possibility of attracting many viewers is high.

Advertisement Placeholder
Good idea to discuss on. Thanks for taking this time around to share this wonderful opportunity with us. Don't forget that who ever is creating content of YouTube has somewhere else to post the content to. It's not your business.

It all depends on what you are interested , but I believe blogging will be very much easier because you will have so many things to write on easily than for you to spend time creating videos which might usually take a long time.

making choice between YouTube content creator or being a blogger, I would actually go for being a YouTube content creator because it's actually a fun-filled way for one to make money as blogging is now a very saturated industry.

making choice between YouTube content creator or being a blogger, I would actually go for being a YouTube content creator because it's actually a fun-filled way for one to make money as blogging is now a very saturated industry.
That's true, but we have a lot of things that you can do to earn money, but having the knowledge and skills that's all that matters, you can try out things like forex trading.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds