Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Youtube content creator or Website blogger?

Now a days, people have various means of businesses to earn from online. You can start your earning from home, with very less effort. One of these type of platform is YouTube. Here you can create your own contents and share it with others. You can earn considerable amount of money if more people comes and likes your video.

Where as blogging is another way of earning, which is completely different from YouTube. The main focus here is your writing skills as well as your humor. So what do you prefer between these two platforms, video creation or blog writing?
I prefer YouTube content creation because one doesn't require to research alot because most of the things will always come from your true authentic words, you don't have to be so formal on YouTube unless if your content is very much educational. So I go by YouTube it's easy to even film with just your phone. Youtube just requires alot of confidence.

Advertisement Placeholder
Best choice is to create both of them , but if you have to choose I would prefer YouTube Channel there is less effort comparable to creating a blog .
But do you think it is easy to ride two boats at a same time? It is better to invest all your time in energy in a single platform then diversifying it. Specially when both of the platform requires huge amount of effort and investment of time.

With regards to me settling on a decision between YouTube content makers or being a blogger, I would really go for being a YouTube content maker since it's really an exciting way for one to bring in cash as contributing to a blog is presently an exceptionally soaked industry.

Now a days, people have various means of businesses to earn from online. You can start your earning from home, with very less effort. One of these type of platform is YouTube. Here you can create your own contents and share it with others. You can earn considerable amount of money if more people comes and likes your video.

Where as blogging is another way of earning, which is completely different from YouTube. The main focus here is your writing skills as well as your humor. So what do you prefer between these two platforms, video creation or blog writing?
Blogging has low barrier entry compared to video blogging on YouTube. All you need is a domain name and hosting account. Once you have a decent good writing skills you are good to go. A basic knowledge of SEO is required in blogging so as to generate free traffic fast.

I prefer YouTube content creating to website Blogging because a lot of people mostly engage with video than reading articles on a blog. So for me I will definitely go for creating vidoes on a YouTube to get more followers

But do you think it is easy to ride two boats at a same time? It is better to invest all your time in energy in a single platform then diversifying it. Specially when both of the platform requires huge amount of effort and investment of time.
Put the links of your videos in your articles , and the links of your articles in youtube description , by following this strategy you will get many traffic .

Put the links of your videos in your articles , and the links of your articles in youtube description , by following this strategy you will get many traffic .
So you mean to link both the businesses to make the most of money. That is excellent Idea really.
But what I was talking about totally different type of business, that will be a very tough task to handle.

Between youtube content creating and website blogging,they choice depends on various individual preferences and their actual passion because it's passion that drives success.

Youtube content creating is far more lucrative than website blogging. Alot of people like watching videos than just reading long article's on there device. So for me vidoe creation is the best

Youtube content creating is far more lucrative than website blogging. Alot of people like watching videos than just reading long article's on there device. So for me vidoe creation is the best
I think both of them are still the best depending on the traffic you are capable of generating, for me I like reading a lot especially when it has to do with science and other interesting topic that I like.

Both business methods or models are as easy as you're putting it I must tell you. For the blog aspect, you really must have to be a good writer to start up anything there. If you think you're one, that's one aspect solved

Both business methods or models are as easy as you're putting it I must tell you. For the blog aspect, you really must have to be a good writer to start up anything there. If you think you're one, that's one aspect solved
Exactly ,both of them are easy but if I have to choose I will go for blogging because of my interest in writing but whatever the case maybe one must follow his or her passion in whatever they are doing.

Which ever if the two options one chose to go with, one must need to be original and factual to be able to be endearing to the audience that he is addressing and seeking to reach out to

I wish I know something about this two because I don't obviously see anyone as a bad choice if any one were to choose one above the other they should be good aspect.
You are right. Both have some equal opportunity to make you decent money monthly. But i personally find YouTube to be a little involving and hard to hack through. Honestly, preparing for a video shoot, cannot be compared to sitting down and drafting a simple article. Plus, the algorithms for ranking in YouTube just seem to be a bit complicated. I would go with website blogging myself.

For the record, I'm very impressed with what a lot of people who are actually into YouTube content creation are doing because it's very educative generally

There is nothing wrong with going for anyone that interests you because in what you are doing the first thing you need to do is to pick up the one that you have interest and passion for, that's the one you are likely to succeed.

Even though I'm not on any one if the two mentioned above if I'm to engage in to one i will choose YouTube creator because i like doing things with YouTube.

For me personally ,since I do not have interest in doing a YouTube business i will rather prefer to go into blogging , I'm taking my decision base on what I am interested in doing.

It depends on the one you have passion for, like me I have passion for blogging, then I go for blogging. You can start a YouTube channel and make money from it. All matters is the one you have passion for. And it will be hard to make money from them because there are competition
[automerge]1629440653[/automerge]
It depends on the one you have passion for, like me I have passion for blogging, then I go for blogging. You can start a YouTube channel and make money from it. All matters is the one you have passion for. And it will be hard to make money from them because there are competition

I prefer the making money with blog to making money with YouTube. Because YouTube is now difficult to monetize nowadays. Unlike before that it requires little requirements but now it is more than an average person can reach

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds