Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Youtube content creator or Website blogger?

For me personally ,since I do not have interest in doing a YouTube business i will rather prefer to go into blogging , I'm taking my decision base on what I am interested in doing.
The advantage with making videos is that you are spared of the difficult chore of writing., Blogging is all about writing and that is not really easy. Most vloggers I know say they enjoy making videos so they vlog instead of doing the traditional blog.

Advertisement Placeholder
The advantage with making videos is that you are spared of the difficult chore of writing., Blogging is all about writing and that is not really easy. Most vloggers I know say they enjoy making videos so they vlog instead of doing the traditional blog.
If even if you are not doing the writing yourself, you can hire an expert to help you do the writing and you can pay the percent on monthly or weekly basis depending on the agreed amount.

I will prefer YouTube content creation because it is easier to make a video that. To wrote a blog post. The only challenge with the former is the fact that it demand large number of YouTube followers

Now a days, people have various means of businesses to earn from online. You can start your earning from home, with very less effort. One of these type of platform is YouTube. Here you can create your own contents and share it with others. You can earn considerable amount of money if more people comes and likes your video.

Where as blogging is another way of earning, which is completely different from YouTube. The main focus here is your writing skills as well as your humor. So what do you prefer between these two platforms, video creation or blog writing?
For me I will choose blogging rather than being a YouTube content creator because I know that blogging is quiet easier to do than using a device to be creating YouTube content videos that people would really love to watch.

For me I will choose blogging rather than being a YouTube content creator because I know that blogging is quiet easier to do than using a device to be creating YouTube content videos that people would really love to watch.
Well actually depends upon person to person. I do know that blogging is very simple, and can easily be created. where is making YouTube content require lots of hard work.

Well actually depends upon person to person. I do know that blogging is very simple, and can easily be created. where is making YouTube content require lots of hard work.
This is the same reason that made me say that I will choose blogging over being a YouTube content creators as I know that creating content on YouTube can be quite difficult to do and you will require some good gadget for you to be able to do it successfully online login whereby you can even start up a free blog at the interim before you start up a real professional blog.

I'll place preference on website blogging. YouTube blogging is time sensitive and resources must be in place. Although YouTube blogging proves to be more substantial.

Well presently I am doing none but I think a website blogger is cool. It just depends on your content and what you're offering

Both are very lucrative but I would prefer web blogging. This is because you will always have new and exciting contents to post daily on your blog while YouTube content might no be readily available daily.

Well it all depends on what the Individual wants and what will be comfortable for him or her and so it is important to find this out first so you will know which one to go into

It does not matter if you choose to be a website blogger or a Youtube content creator, the fact remains that you may need to be creative, especially if you choose to be a Youtuber. You would also require to possess great editing software to make videos and you may even need to hire a professional video maker and buy expensive video recorders to create High-quality videos.

It depends on your preference but both of them are lucrative ways to earn a passive income online for me I will go for a YouTube content creator just to earn by posting informative contents.

Although I think it's harder, I would choose youtube content creator. It's harder because you have to edit the videos, put some effects etc. and you have to learn a little to be good in the field but I think it's a more enjoyable and profitable job than a blogger on a site.

Being a Youtube content creator has its own challenges, but being a Youtube content creator might have an advantage over being a blogger. Youtube already has a lots of traffic, but if you choose to start a blog, you will need to work hard to attract visitors to your blog. Youtube has "built-in" traffic.

Personally, I prefer the content producer on YouTube. There isn't a single one of the two that you can't succeed at. Any of the two platforms will suffice if you have or develop great content.

This will ultimately be dependent on what a person will personally like all the skills that he have but I think posting videos on YouTube has a greater potential for you to make more money.

You choose based on your skills and knowledge. If you do not know how to write and how to do SEO, you cannot become a blogger, and if you do not know how to make videos, you cannot become a youtube content creator.

I would go for YouTube content creator. As long as I have the necessary equipment for my videos, I would go into this. It's easy to get followers or subscribers as long as your content is good

Both of them are very interesting to engage in ,it's depend on how its excites you so there's no reason of comparing both its depends on Choice.

For me, I'll prefer YouTube content creation simply because of my preference - I think I articulate myself better than writing.
I'm good at writing as well but I prefer video making anyways.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds