Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Youtube content creator or Website blogger?

I think it is based on where ones passion is fixed and which is easier to carry out. I say this because others might enjoy writing content easily while other might be goodod at making utube channel video.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think both of them are good, but I prefer YouTube content because you need to ho to the one you have Passion with because you cannot go on the one you don't really want.

Even though I have a YouTube channel but I am not yet fully into YouTube but I can say that it is one of the best platforms in which you can use to make money online period your channel can get monetized or you can use your channel to promote affiliate marketing products.
[automerge]1624487367[/automerge]
The word of notable what it is dependent on the level of knowledge. The both of them are really profitable and you can make real money is your monetized.

Last edited:
Making YouTube video is easy but to get subscribers and likes is very difficult. How many likes and subscribers will attract monetization? I made one video and I didn't record a significant view. It's fun to be a blogger too

The two of them are so good but I personally like blogging . If you create a blog and monetize it you will make millions of money. Youtube is also good. That's the highest video website in the world. You can make money also

Personally i think YouTube consent can be of more profit and fun for people that like that, but blogging will also be of good to those that like writing but i will chose YouTube channels over blogging because its easier to earn there than in blogging.

Now a days, people have various means of businesses to earn from online. You can start your earning from home, with very less effort. One of these type of platform is YouTube. Here you can create your own contents and share it with others. You can earn considerable amount of money if more people comes and likes your video.

Where as blogging is another way of earning, which is completely different from YouTube. The main focus here is your writing skills as well as your humor. So what do you prefer between these two platforms, video creation or blog writing?
I still prefer video creation than blogging, because why I guess I know how to make some funny video out of myself or people around me,but as for blogging I don't really like writing for so long though.

Actually I was thinking about going into youtube contents making most times other than doing website blogging cause I have a believe it will be much easier to attract people to youtube contents making .

I think that YouTube is much easier than blog and more profitable too cause the majority tend to view the vidéo rather than read the article so think of YouTube before .

Well I'll say this is a tough one since they go hand in had it will really be difficult for you to choose one amongst these two but I'll say it's not a bad idea if you could combine them since they are closely related.

I do not wish to own a blog or website at least not in the nearest future but I am thinking about creating content on youtube, or should I do URL shorteners instead?

Now a days, people have various means of businesses to earn from online. You can start your earning from home, with very less effort. One of these type of platform is YouTube. Here you can create your own contents and share it with others. You can earn considerable amount of money if more people comes and likes your video.

Where as blogging is another way of earning, which is completely different from YouTube. The main focus here is your writing skills as well as your humor. So what do you prefer between these two platforms, video creation or blog writing?
The two (YouTube content creator and web sites bloggers ) are the best and fastest way in which people make money online, having a YouTube and creating good content and also being a blogger is not an easy task but i prefer having a YouTube channel.

Since it’s not like I’ve been a YouTube content creator or a blogger, I don’t think i will be able to choose any of the two now.I have seen many people becoming successful through YouTube content and also from blogging which shows both are good

If you have a blog and a YouTube channel for the same topic will be great cause the channel will help the blog and the blog will help your channel .

They are definitely lots of options in this two forms to choose you can choose to be a blogger or a youtube contents creator .They all come in handy together and they can be a good source of earning.

Best choice is to create both of them , but if you have to choose I would prefer YouTube Channel there is less effort comparable to creating a blog .

I'll prefer blogging to creating videos on YouTube. Writing is my hobby and I enjoy doing it. Making videos is not my thing and it'll require you to be an extrovert. So I'll stick with blogging.

I think that YouTube is a much better platform to use because people are more prone to making use of this website. As a result you are likely to reach more people to the content that you are creating.

Although youtube's terms of service are becoming more and more strict, I'll still stick to content creation by video, anytime, anyday.

It depends on the individual's choice and skills. If you are passionate and have some basic skills in writing, you can grow and refine that skill. If you have a passion for video content, go ahead

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds