Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Youtube content creator or Website blogger?

Razor1911

Mythical member
Credits
Now a days, people have various means of businesses to earn from online. You can start your earning from home, with very less effort. One of these type of platform is YouTube. Here you can create your own contents and share it with others. You can earn considerable amount of money if more people comes and likes your video.

Where as blogging is another way of earning, which is completely different from YouTube. The main focus here is your writing skills as well as your humor. So what do you prefer between these two platforms, video creation or blog writing?

Advertisement Placeholder
When it comes to me making choice between YouTube content creator or being a blogger, I would actually go for being a YouTube content creator because it's actually a fun-filled way for one to make money as blogging is now a very saturated industry.

I am beginning to think that YouTube contents creation is much more profitable since one has to spend little time and more people prefer watching video descriptions.

Personally, I prefer the YouTube content creator. However, there isn't one of the two you can't be successful from. If you have or create compelling content anyone of the two platforms is fine.

I wish I know something about this two because I don't obviously see anyone as a bad choice if any one were to choose one above the other they should be good aspect.

The two doesnt work the same way, so it is possible to combine the two together without any hassle. But if I were to choose one from the two, I will prefer blogging because it seems less stressful to me.

While it is possible to get better at something that you may not naturally be good at, it is easier to do what you are already good at. If you consider yourself a good writer, go with blogging . On the other hand, if you love being in front of the camera, YouTube is probably a better option for you.

This reminds me of the inactivity of my blogs and YouTube channel. Maybe I need a boost campaign to make me motivated again because my blogs have stagnated for years and my YouTube channel gets an upload just about once or twice in a year. They both do not earn at present due to being inactive.

Both blogging and creating YouTube videos is very lucrative but needs a lot of patience. YouTube requires you to have 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch hours which is quite big.

Now a days, people have various means of businesses to earn from online. You can start your earning from home, with very less effort. One of these type of platform is YouTube. Here you can create your own contents and share it with others. You can earn considerable amount of money if more people comes and likes your video.

Where as blogging is another way of earning, which is completely different from YouTube. The main focus here is your writing skills as well as your humor. So what do you prefer between these two platforms, video creation or blog writing?
Like you said, people make money online, but this online businesses require dedicated skills and YouTube and blogging is one of them.

I love writting articles so I would prefer being a blogger rather being a Youtube content creator because I do not know how to use softwares that you need to create videos. I am sure there might be many video softwares that are quite easy to use but since I love writing articles, therefore, I would love to work as a blogger.

I never succeed with youtube, however, I guess, I am doing well with with blogging. I started bloggin in 2012, through the third party site and now I am blogging on my own site.

Vlogging isn't easy but a good tutor can get going. But some bit of work is needed to make those video contents posted via YouTube or the portfolio website worthwhile. One need to spend time and money editing the videos to look eye catching for the viewers to hang more on it. But in blogging you don't need to spend much, buy domain and hosting plan, design the website through WordPress and start publishing contents and promoting it.

While it is possible to get better at something that you may not naturally be good at, it is easier to do what you are already good at. If you consider yourself a good writer, go with blogging . On the other hand, if you love being in front of the camera, YouTube is probably a better option for you.
I completely agree with you that both of them has their advantage and disadvantage and one need to look at what interest him or her to determine if you are to go into YouTube or blogging.

I never succeed with youtube, however, I guess, I am doing well with with blogging. I started bloggin in 2012, through the third party site and now I am blogging on my own site.

Success can be gained with Youtube only if you have a professional video making software and a high-quality content. However, I have seen many people are not successful using Youtube even after making a high-quality video and uploading good content. I guess most of the Youtubers who have a large amount of following already must have gained those followers through blogging. So if you run a successful blog, then you can ask your followers to subscribe to your Youtube channel.

I cannot suggest you one because it is mainly on prefferencies.But I would prefer to be a Youtube content creator although I am not sure but I think that website blogger is easier

Both of these ventures are quite lucrative if done in the right way and of course with the right knowledge. You can also venture into two of them because you can get subscribers from your blog.

I cannot suggest you one because it is mainly on prefferencies.But I would prefer to be a Youtube content creator although I am not sure but I think that website blogger is easier
Website blogger is quite easier than content creator I think digital content creator is quite more lucrative than website blogging so if you are to go with the most lucrative one, go for YouTube content creator.

i would say content creator, it's more funny and you turn your ideas into reality that you can so, not to forget that you earn more in youtube than in blogs
[automerge]1623953281[/automerge]
i would say content creator, it's more funny and you turn your ideas into reality that you can so, not to forget that you earn more in youtube than in blogs

even if we are giving you advice you still need to go into the one you are passionate about because that is actually the one you will be able to do successfully, on my own way of thinking YouTube is less stressful than blogging. That is what I understand.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds