Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you prefer working Night shifts or Day shifts?

Personally that will depend on the other jobs you have after your shift. If you trade or do any other business you can pick a shift that allows you work. For me I prefer the night shift so I can find a day time gig that would pay me good money.

Advertisement Placeholder
Night working has not been easy though and we still have so many people suffering this night whiting job in an hotel and other work places.
I personally prefer working at day time so I can relax at night to get ready for the next day.

I prefer day shift than night, I like my night sleep so I can't trade it for any uncomfortable night shift job

I prefer working in day time, working in day time is when your body is still active but when it's already in the night the body system is already tire and needs rest. Working at night usually stress the body,when other are sleeping, u are working especially if you are working in a factory

From my experience during my university days in school, whenever I'm ready and I see or hear people making noise, it's going to be very difficult for me to focus. This is why studying in the night is perfect for me. I always start my reading from 1:00am to 5:00am.
Wow what I'm reading from 1:00 am to 5:00 a.m. is a very difficult task for me because too much of Reading to me does not always favour me I rather start reading by 3:30 in the morning and close by 5:30 in the morning ,I don't do it consistently but at least 5 times a week is good.

Wow what I'm reading from 1:00 am to 5:00 a.m. is a very difficult task for me because too much of Reading to me does not always favour me I rather start reading by 3:30 in the morning and close by 5:30 in the morning ,I don't do it consistently but at least 5 times a week is good.
We all have the number of hours we can be able to read and still have a cool head and good understanding of whatever we are reading. Some people do read longer hours while some can't read more than 2 hours and if they force it, they will lose concentration.

We all have the number of hours we can be able to read and still have a cool head and good understanding of whatever we are reading. Some people do read longer hours while some can't read more than 2 hours and if they force it, they will lose concentration.
The highest I will concentrate and read my books will be 2 hours and if I need to read more I will not be able to concentrate and sometimes the subject that always give me headache is math because I really don't have a good understanding of how to solve mathematics, it gives me a lot of problem sometimes.

Effects Of Working Night Shifts. Interferes With Natural Sleep Rhythms. Sleep is extremely important for your overall health. While you slumber, your body gets rid of toxins, repairs injury, and reduces stress. Working the night shift interferes with those essential processes. That can lead to many of the disorders on this list. Increases Risk Of Depression. Working the night shift also has a negative impact on your mental health. Numerous studies show that the risk of depression and mood disorders increase when you work the night shift.

Timing is everything for most people, but for most people who work in for companies especially in hospitality businesses (Hotel), they don't get to choose when would be their working hours.

Would you prefer working during the night or during the day if you are employed in a hotel?
I would prefer to work at night, although it can be a bit stressful at first but a time goes on your body will get used to it.it helps you to run around for other stuff during the day

The best benefit of working day shift is getting enough sleep on the schedule your body most likely already wants to sleep on. It is also easier to sleep at night for a explainable reasons, including that it's dark and usually quiet. And also i prefer working day shift because of my health.

The best benefit of working day shift is getting enough sleep on the schedule your body most likely already wants to sleep on. It is also easier to sleep at night for a explainable reasons, including that it's dark and usually quiet. And also i prefer working day shift because of my health.
If you have problems with not getting enough sleep, it's definitely going to be critical for your health especially with blood pressure going up or down but in most cases it's high blood pressure. So if night work does not suit you, quit it.

I prefer night, One of the many reasons people cite preferring to work nights is greater autonomy. There could be less individuals working with you at night. This helps you to make more choices and demonstrate your leadership abilities. ... Plus, since there are less people out there competing for the night shift, it's easier to be a star!

The reason I will prefer to work in the night is because there are a lot of things I will always like to do in the daytime and if I work at night I can use the daytime to do a little work that can actually give me a little amount of money to add to my main business, working in the night will be favorable to me.

I prefer night, One of the many reasons people cite preferring to work nights is greater autonomy. There could be less individuals working with you at night. This helps you to make more choices and demonstrate your leadership abilities. ... Plus, since there are less people out there competing for the night shift, it's easier to be a star!
From my experience, night is always very relaxing for anyone to work or do anything else they feel like doing. It makes me focus very well whenever I'm working at night, as much as I need to sleep, I still find myself being very much awake to do all my job efficiently.

I'll definitely choose work at day. My body just used to rest at night. I think it would be a huge problem for me when Im working at night my body would not properly work because of being drained of energy.

I'll definitely choose work at day. My body just used to rest at night. I think it would be a huge problem for me when Im working at night my body would not properly work because of being drained of energy.
From my experience, ladies seems to be more comfortable working during the day than working during the night. I feel like they have to be at home in the night and take care of their children and families instead of being at one useless job.

One of the many reasons people cite choosing to work nights is greater autonomy. At night, there may be fewer people working with you. This allows you to make more decisions and show your leadership skills. ... Plus, it's easier to be the star when there are fewer people out there fighting for the night shift!

I will love to work during the day shift not for anything but for safety purposes and other good reasons which are far-fetched from selfishness.the night is too silent and never ideal to cry for help should anything go wrong especially for those working in hospital.

I worked at a factory during the pandemic stay at home and I can boldly say that I prefer nightshift to day shift... You see during night shift your body will automatically get use to staying awake even if it will take time but your body will never get used to sleeping during the day... Minimum hour will be like 4-5 hours... You can use the remaining hour to kill time and do alot of work.

Night shift will be better for me because I can sleep for few hours in the morning, then use my day to do my various activities, if I have a business on the side, I will also have time for it, though it will be stressful but the end goal should be my motivation. Also you will have time to manage your family affairs.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds