Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you prefer working Night shifts or Day shifts?

Night shift will be better for me because I can sleep for few hours in the morning, then use my day to do my various activities, if I have a business on the side, I will also have time for it, though it will be stressful but the end goal should be my motivation. Also you will have time to manage your family affairs.
Exactly, anyone who wants or prefer to work during the night shift, there will definitely be taking some of hours of rest or sleep in the morning or afternoon in order to help them get by at the work in the night.

Advertisement Placeholder
I will choose day shift. I am not the kind of person that likes working at night. Even though I've had some exciting experiences working at night about two years ago. The vibes, the excitement it brings is all cool but I don't really like it, I'm the kind of person that doesn't sleep on the day, so working at night will interfere with my sleeping pattern.
what if you get a high-paying job that involves you only working at night, what do you do then? I believe we should be open to change at any point in time. Your sleeping pattern will always be altered as long as you have something keeping you going through life i.e you should have a goal or something that should fire you up to stay up at night and strategise.
[automerge]1612313993[/automerge]
I will choose day shift. I am not the kind of person that likes working at night. Even though I've had some exciting experiences working at night about two years ago. The vibes, the excitement it brings is all cool but I don't really like it, I'm the kind of person that doesn't sleep on the day, so working at night will interfere with my sleeping pattern.
what if you get a high-paying job that involves you only working at night, what do you do then? I believe we should be open to change at any point in time. Your sleeping pattern will always be altered as long as you have something keeping you going through life i.e you should have a goal or something that should fire you up to stay up at night and strategise.

Both day and night shifts are ok but I prefer day shift to night shifts, when you are on day shift, at night you relax and gain more strength for the next day work.

Timing is everything for most people, but for most people who work in for companies especially in hospitality businesses (Hotel), they don't get to choose when would be their working hours.

Would you prefer working during the night or during the day if you are employed in a hotel?
I prefer working during the day... So I can rest at night.

Day shift is any day better. You get to sleep at night and work during the day. It does not impact to sleep schedule. The only advantage a night shift has is that you can avoid travelling to work during peak traffic hours.

I feel.day shift is prefer because its time better for doing job.. in day every thing will manage easily. Because night shift workers spend day in sleeping totaly distrub by routine. because they don't go any where for this shift timing.

This model of working can be more productive than having 8 hour of work completed. This synchronizes the clocks of all friends and family members, and holds everyone's internal clock in the same time zone. It is easier for people to work during the day, and relax during the night, so that you can communicate with others, spend more time with your kids, and get your own personal affairs in order.

I have tested the two shifts. Most efficient and effective one for me is day shift, even though I am a man that likes working at night, morning shift gives room to do other things on the evening. And it is not always exhausting like night shifts. Night shift comes with fatigue. And morning shifts gives an opportunity to work with other colleagues.

Hmmm, night shift? I wouldn't in anyway prefer to work night shift to day shift, you see sleep I don't joke with it. Once I work night shift, there is no how I will sleep at in the day that I will be satisfied. Apart from being satisfied, staying awake at night makes me sick.

Working night shifts or day shifts matters on the qualification you have already attained. For a student the individual doesn't really have a choice choosing which shifts to do because it is going to be base on the free time he/she gets off studies.

With the little experience I have had with shifting work, I will prefer a day shift. I have worked in a hotel and I can tell that day shift is better. There are no customers trooping in much. Night is always busy for me.

Do I prefer working night or day shifts? Although, both has advantages and disadvantages but I would prefer working night so I can have the time to run another business too. And night shift is not that stressful like the day shift.

I
Timing is everything for most people, but for most people who work in for companies especially in hospitality businesses (Hotel), they don't get to choose when would be their working hours.

Would you prefer working during the night or during the day if you are employed in a hotel?
The question would you prefer night shift or day shift?
The answer to the question is that I will prefer day shift to night shift because I like enjoying my night sleep and I would not like it to be tampered with. Night shift are a little bit tedious and stressful to go about.

During the day, you may be distracted by the comings and goings of colleagues or workplace gossip being thrown around – but working at a quieter time of day can help stimulate concentration. For example, an individual working in production quality inspection, and with hazardous or corrosive materials, the opportunity to focus and give your complete attention becomes more possible in the night shift.
[automerge]1612627593[/automerge]
During the day, you may be distracted by the comings and goings of colleagues or workplace gossip being thrown around – but working at a quieter time of day can help stimulate concentration. For example, an individual working in production quality inspection, and with hazardous or corrosive materials, the opportunity to focus and give your complete attention becomes more possible in the night shift.

I prefer night shift I will be comfortable with it. The quietness and coolness of the night will make my job easier for me. Unlike the noise and bustle of the day.

In as much as I believe it should work for different people I tend to want my workplace to be very quite and serene and that is why I would generally prefer to work at night and even more so if I have a lot of work to complete at that time.

Honestly, I prefer working night shift, because I am a good multi tasker, the day time will unveil me the opportunity to do some online gigs, personally I am someone that engage in affiliate marketing,so multi tasking is sure.

When it comes to work especially the type of work I do, i prefer to be in night shifts because it is more calm , not noisy and also the off duty holiday is also much higher.

This is all the pain the individual perspectives and choice most people who may decide to work at night shift while others may decide to work that morning shift but to me I prefer to work with daytime and have my good night sleep.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds