Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you prefer working Night shifts or Day shifts?

I will like to work the day shift so I can get my rest at night, when everywhere will be calm and peaceful, and i can also get to prepare well for the following workday
This is actually a valuable way of thinking but I will rather prefer that I should be working in an environment that is quiet and the internet connection is going to be relatively faster.

Advertisement Placeholder
People typically like daytime shifts because they are better in sync with their internal clocks and sleep hormones. Also, people can gain from day shifts by having greater opportunities for social engagement and extracurricular activities. But, night hours have the potential to offer a more flexible and laid-back working environment as well as a higher income.

Personally I think the decision to make, always depends on how your days always goes. if I have other offline business to handle in the day time, I will prefer a night shift more than the day Shifts to enable me get my work done.

Although the best time I prefer working is in the morning. That's why at the place I work, I swap my afternoon shifts for morning shifts. But if the choice is between afternoon and night, I would easily choose night shift because the night is cool enough for thinking.

I have never worked in a hotel but if I was to be given the opportunity to work in a hotel and was given a choice between day and night shifts in a hotel I would definitely choose the night shifts. I feel the night shifts would be less chaotic and less stressful compared to the day when everyone is moving around. I find though that I am somewhat of a night owl so a night shift would be perfect for me as well. At the moment I prefer to work nights doing what I do from home as it is a lot quieter then and I feel I can focus more, which has made me more of a night owl.

I prefer day shifts more than night shifts. When I was working at a restaurant, I used to have two nightshifts weekly. I used to hate those days a lot. Getting through the night awake is very hard for me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds