Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you prefer working Night shifts or Day shifts?

Exactly, if you find a way to know which makes you feel better, whether it's working during the day or working during the night, then you will find it very easy to pick the one you want and get on with it. Some people work less during the night while some work more during the day.

I am always useless at night as far as working is concerned. I don't joke with my sleep and there are times that people will wonder why I sleep in that way, but that's how I want to live. I will always struggle to work better during the night.

Advertisement Placeholder
Working round the clock is the sign of poverty for some large number of people.
Working during the day is better for me because I don't think I can work in the night when nature will be disturbing me. I once tried it but doesn't work.

I prefer working during the day, when I work during the there's more output and I do more during the day than in the night
Working in the night for me is not good because before 11pm I will already be asleep and I don't joke with my sleep, so working in the day is more preferable to me.

I am always useless at night as far as working is concerned. I don't joke with my sleep and there are times that people will wonder why I sleep in that way, but that's how I want to live. I will always struggle to work better during the night.
Haha, there is a very good friend of mine who such thing happens to to exactly the way it does to you. Once it's 7:00pm, he's body is already shutting down for sleep. We may still be discussing and he's already slept off.

Those people that are doing online business will always like to work in the night because they will have time to do all the side work in the daytime, I prefer to work in the night than in the daytime because I have other things I can do in the daytime to generate me some profit.

Haha, there is a very good friend of mine who such thing happens to to exactly the way it does to you. Once it's 7:00pm, he's body is already shutting down for sleep. We may still be discussing and he's already slept off.
Those people that are doing online business will always like to work in the night because they will have time to do all the side work in the daytime, I prefer to work in the night than in the daytime because I have other things I can do in the daytime to generate me some profit.
Exactly, most times I tend to be able to do a lot of more work at night in all my freelance website where I have work orders. During the day seems to be too chocked up for me to do it, but at night it's a lot easier.

I prefer day shift because,You sleep at night and work during the day. It does not affect sleep schedules. The only advantage of night shifts is that you can avoid traveling during working hours. ... Most people prefer a day shift because it's a "normal" routine.

If I found my self working in an organization that did shift, I would prefer working in the two shift, like one week day shift and one week night shift.

This gives me the opportunity to do other jobs during night shift.

I
Timing is everything for most people, but for most people who work in for companies especially in hospitality businesses (Hotel), they don't get to choose when would be their working hours.

Would you prefer working during the night or during the day if you are employed in a hotel?
I work both day and night dities, and i can confidently tell you i prefer day duty.
When you do day duty you will return to the comfort of your home to rest. But when you are on night duty, even if there is less activity at work and you want to sleep, where do you sleep, in the chair or you lie on one wooden item, you wake up with pains all over.

But if your night work permits you to sleep well, then that's ok, as you can be engaged in other productive activities during the day.

Exactly, most times I tend to be able to do a lot of more work at night in all my freelance website where I have work orders. During the day seems to be too chocked up for me to do it, but at night it's a lot easier.
Even me I like working at night because of the reason best known to me and beside working in the night is easy because the environment is calm with no one to disturb you end you have much time to concentrate on what you are doing than in the daytime that is filled with various activities.

Even me I like working at night because of the reason best known to me and beside working in the night is easy because the environment is calm with no one to disturb you end you have much time to concentrate on what you are doing than in the daytime that is filled with various activities.
As long as you are satisfied with your reasons for working at night which you enjoy, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. In life, we have to do what we love and what makes us happy, even if it's work that we used to do and make a living.

As long as you are satisfied with your reasons for working at night which you enjoy, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. In life, we have to do what we love and what makes us happy, even if it's work that we used to do and make a living.
There is no secret reason actually just that I like the calm environment at night because it will make me to concentrate in what I am doing and focus more, I don't like doing business in the daytime because of too much activities, night is better for my online business

There is no secret reason actually just that I like the calm environment at night because it will make me to concentrate in what I am doing and focus more, I don't like doing business in the daytime because of too much activities, night is better for my online business
Exactly, it's like when I was still a student in the university, I was always more focused and comfortable to read my books and study only in the night because it's always more calm for me to read and understand without any distraction.

Exactly, it's like when I was still a student in the university, I was always more focused and comfortable to read my books and study only in the night because it's always more calm for me to read and understand without any distraction.
Reading of books in the night can actually make you to understand something better because it can boost your memory I am also a person who like reading at night and that's the best time for me if I want to memorize a long statement because nothing will disturb me.

I prefer day time jobs over night jobs. I have had to run night shift at one point on the job and I can say my productivity is below my personal expectations and the next day is always completely messed up because I will be so weak that I can't function at all

For now I have a lot of sites work I've been doing to generation reasonable amount of money for me and if I'm to choose any of those things you're just listed above I'll go for a nice walk because I will use the daytime and do other side hustle to at least make some little amount of money to take care of my needs.

On a normal, night have lesser traffic, more calm and you tend to focus more. But when it tends to work, I love to work more during the day and have night hours to myself instead of having to work in the night. No matter what I do in the day or how much work still remains to be completed I feel the night is when I should red and have some sleep then continue later the next day as it tends to boost my productivity.

I think day shift is best but now most people prefer night shift due to their lazy routine but it's not good for our health so it's better to work in day shift and spend our night with family .............

I would prefer working in the day shift than working in the night shift. Because the day is for working in my own understanding and I would make use of the night to rest. Also, because the night is designed for rest.

Reading of books in the night can actually make you to understand something better because it can boost your memory I am also a person who like reading at night and that's the best time for me if I want to memorize a long statement because nothing will disturb me.
From my experience during my university days in school, whenever I'm ready and I see or hear people making noise, it's going to be very difficult for me to focus. This is why studying in the night is perfect for me. I always start my reading from 1:00am to 5:00am.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds