Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you prefer working Night shifts or Day shifts?

Everyone have his/her nature, I prefer to work during the day time which I fit best for me. Though some people prefer the night shift due to some reasons best know to them. I feel the night should be made for to rest and have time for my family.

Advertisement Placeholder
Haven't been in a shoe to work at night but would definitely prefer night shifts compared to day shifts for quite a number of reasons, with night shifts one can have the day to himself and do some other things and still work at night so it's all better that way

I will certainly prefer working the day shift to the night shift. I am a type of person that likes to rest at night and likes doing all my work and tasks during the day effectively. So, it will be day shift for me anytime

Nights are meant for me to sleep well and not stressing my body when i suppose be on the bed to rest and I'm using it to work. The best time to sleep is nights, and the best time to work is during day time. But everyone has their own preference.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning which i would prefer, wither working in night shifts or working daily shifts, well, I would personall like to work daiky shifts as night shifts are not my thing, i prefer working in daylight

I prefer day shifts because night shifts are very hard and bored and of course not good for health. So day shift is best for job

I prefer day shifts because night shifts are very hard and bored and of course not good for health. So day shift is best for job
At least you have a choice. In my job there are times when we have to do night shifts Mandatorily. We have been paid extra for night shifts though but it's very tiring to work on wee hours.

I don't know how this may sound but to me sleeping at night is heavenly, the sky is dark, the breeze is gentle, no noise, the perfect time to relax, why would I want to work then?

The two shifts are both good depending on your preferences. If I have other side day job I will prefer the night shift but if I do not have anything to attends to during the day, I will prefer the day shift.

When I had a job, I was working in the day, I used wot work 8-10 hours 5 days a week. No I work from home, I work when ever I want and sometimes even in the middle of nght

I will certainly prefer working the day shift to the night shift. I am a type of person that likes to rest at night and likes doing all my work and tasks during the day effectively. So, it will be day shift for me anytime
You may be getting old like me (laughs). Sleeping at night is the best for the body because there is a bio cycle that it follows. Sleeping in the morning can ruin the cycle and the flow of energy will not be normal. I h ave noticed that when I work at nights for overtime work my mind would seem to be blank on the next day.

I would prefer day shift, I've got kids under the age of 4 with no one to cater for, and I love sleeping so much at night, I'm much more productive in the day time. So nope! Can't work at night shift!
Day shift is mostly preferable by nursing mothers or women with little children that cannot cater for themselves. For me, I can do both depending on my needs at the time. If I do not have anything to do in the day, I will prefer day to night shift.

I study at night and I feel more concentrated and focused when I study at night. However, as far as work is concerned I have never worked at night. I have worked until 10 pm but not beyond that.

I study at night and I feel more concentrated and focused when I study at night. However, as far as work is concerned I have never worked at night. I have worked until 10 pm but not beyond that.
Working and studying are both different. Whe you study at night your concentration is high, but working at night is tiring and gives dizziness if not slept the other day properly.

Working and studying are both different. Whe you study at night your concentration is high, but working at night is tiring and gives dizziness if not slept the other day properly.
Both are same, you use brain to work as well as to study. When you do not have concentration, you cannot understand what you are studying. If you don't sleep well, you can't study

Both are same, you use brain to work as well as to study. When you do not have concentration, you cannot understand what you are studying. If you don't sleep well, you can't study
As per survey when we learn in the odd hours like early morning or late night that will help in in remembering things quickly. That is the reason normally teacher advices to wake up early in the morning and study. But while you are in work, since you have to engage physically, you will need proper rest the next day.

I will prefer to work during the day so that I will have time to rest for the day's job in the night and also be able to spend time with my family as well.

If I'm a student and I will really need the day to go to school then I'll prefer to work on night shift so I can have time on the day time to concentrate on my education, it depends on my arrangement but when I do not have any arrangement obviously I work on the day.

I would prefer to work in the so that i can have time to do other things in a during this is because i have some ideas that need my present to be executed properly during the day.

If the pay rate is nice i wouldn't mind, I'll simply choose any shifting offer, and earn my own fair share of reward then have some rest based on the off schedule.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds