Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you prefer working Night shifts or Day shifts?

I would prefer to work in the day time than to work in night because I love sleeping a lot and night is for resting.. It won't be polite when I am working when I suppose to be resting ...so for me I prefer day time.

Advertisement Placeholder
Timing is everything for most people, but for most people who work in for companies especially in hospitality businesses (Hotel), they don't get to choose when would be their working hours.

Would you prefer working during the night or during the day if you are employed in a hotel?
If i am employed in a hotel I would prefer to work during the day. The hotel business is a very sensitive one, you have people of different works of life patronise you both the good and the bad, and being a lady there will Ben advances from men and sometimes it can be difficult to control.

Countless times I would prefer working in the day time so I can go home and have enough night rest. I do not like working at night. The only thing I enjoy doing at night is reading my books. Day time is best for work.

I can work any shift you require; it's my duty to be there when you need me. I would be happy to work night and weekend shifts if you have a proper security guard in place. I am not comfortable with night shifts due to safety concerns, but I am happy to work any other shift as needed.

If i am employed in a hotel I would prefer to work during the day. The hotel business is a very sensitive one, you have people of different works of life patronise you both the good and the bad, and being a lady there will Ben advances from men and sometimes it can be difficult to control.
It's absolutely true what you said about what ladies that works in the hospitality industry faces on daily basis. It comes with the job and I'm sure that when they are being employed, it's pointed out to them to see what to expect in the line of their work.

as for now working in the night will be very much convenient for me because I have a lot of other things I've been doing and if I work in the night I'll have time to do most of my work in the daytime which will add money to my financial status, it depends on some circumstances.

Would you prefer working nights shift or day shift.I prefer the morning shift because I can get more rest during the night and having time for my child so to support them in any areas.

Personally I would prefer to work at night because the brain is more productive at night cause its easy to think and meditate at night cause there are no distractions and noise like the day time.

as for now working in the night will be very much convenient for me because I have a lot of other things I've been doing and if I work in the night I'll have time to do most of my work in the daytime which will add money to my financial status, it depends on some circumstances.
If you are not the type of person that sleeps too much, then it's going to be very easy for you to work in the night and adjust perfectly to the work environment because all you need is a mere few hours of sleep and you're are good to go with your job and do it effectively.

I prefer working day shifts. Well because I'm a morning person. I just feel like it's kinda tiring to work night shifts just by imagining. It's just a personal opinion though. Working day shifts, i still be able to do many things after work shift and that's good I think. You can also have time to bond with your family and friends.

I don't have experience with working night shifts but I imagine it would be more tranquil and soothing. I have a strong bias for the night time and if I had to pick, I'll choose to work the night shift. I would sleep in the early hours of the morning and do something worthwhile before the night falls again.

Timing is everything for most people, but for most people who work in for companies especially in hospitality kbusinesses (Hotel), they don't get to choose when would be their working hours.

Would you prefer working during the night or during the day if you are employed in a hotel?
Just like you rightly said that some works will actually involve working in the night. As a matter of fact, I want strongly say such works are not been paid for as compared to the day shift. To me i believe cheating nature should be paid for duly. So for night shift i would say a no and go for day shift.

If you are not the type of person that sleeps too much, then it's going to be very easy for you to work in the night and adjust perfectly to the work environment because all you need is a mere few hours of sleep and you're are good to go with your job and do it effectively.
Most of the work that someone is doing in the night you may not actually do it throughout the whole night you can start by 8:00 p.m. and before 1:00 in the morning a.m. nothing will be there for you to do and that will be an opportunity for you to get a little sleep.

Timing is everything for most people, but for most people who work in for companies especially in hospitality businesses (Hotel), they don't get to choose when would be their working hours.

I would prefer working at night in the hotel as I would use the day time to put some other things together which will still earn me some money and working night shift would give you time to rest when your customers are asleep.

Actually I haven't experienced any of both shift before because I'm still a student. But what I will say is that understand yourself and when your systems are active to activities. As a student which I am I can read at any time of the day in as much as I have made you my mind to read. Understanding on self is one key point to be into consideration when choosing a job or work that has to do with shift between day and night

I prefer to work at day time

Speaking from experience, I personally prefer to work at night. Not just in a hotel but anywhere. That's my choice because I don't sleep at night and my body prefers to sleep in the day. Not just that, I have more energy at night than day. For those who have the choice, I'll advise to choose night so you can have time to work on some other things in the day that might be important. For those who can work 2 jobs, it's an opportunity.

Understanding how your body reacts during the night and day is what is good when picking whether you would prefer to work during the day or at night. I enjoy working during the day as doing so at night is never an option to me.

It depends on the person who is doing it,you can decide to work night while you do other things during the day, though it won't be easy as you can never cheat nature but along the line you will come to fine out that it does worth it as you would be financially buoyant.
[automerge]1612177758[/automerge]
It depends on the person who is doing it,you can decide to work night while you do other things during the day, though it won't be easy as you can never cheat nature but along the line you will come to fine out that it does worth it as you would be financially buoyant.

Understanding how your body reacts during the night and day is what is good when picking whether you would prefer to work during the day or at night. I enjoy working during the day as doing so at night is never an option to me.
Exactly, if you find a way to know which makes you feel better, whether it's working during the day or working during the night, then you will find it very easy to pick the one you want and get on with it. Some people work less during the night while some work more during the day.

at this particular moment I mean now if I'm to choose any of them I'll go for a night work because that one will favour me to the fullest and I will have time to do all the things that can improve my life because I have much opportunity in the daytime than at night.
[automerge]1612185771[/automerge]
at this particular moment I mean now if I'm to choose any of them I'll go for a night work because that one will favour me to the fullest and I will have time to do all the things that can improve my life because I have much opportunity in the daytime than at night.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds