Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you ever work for family?

Well working for family business is not that bad after all but personally I think it should be based on certain conditions due to the fact that my payment will be given due and appropriate consideration.

Well working for family business is cool but it depends on what kind of family do you have. if it's a family that consist of only my two parents a d siblings, that one is better but for an extended family, it's a diaster.
Yeah that is the truth once such Businesses consists of an extended family, it can cause a problem if not now but in the future which may affect you personally.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am never going to skip that opportunity to work for my family because I believe that family money is something that is still going to circulate around and give us a better chance for the future.

Yeah I will love to work for my family and improve the family business and finances to go on. I would for them than to employ an outsider to come and destroy the family business

This is something that a lot of people do not feel comfortable going into it but then I do not see anything wrong in it especially if it is a family member that we share personal relationship with.
Actually most people dont like going into some kind of family business based on some personal reasons. sometimes when it's an extended family, I won't advise because I once had a bad experience with.

Yes I work in a school that my father ran initially even though he doesn't now.
I have no problem with working in a family business and if I'm opportuned I will still work in family businesses.

Yes I work in a school that my father ran initially even though he doesn't now.
I have no problem with working in a family business and if I'm opportuned I will still work in family businesses.
There's nothing bad in working in a family business because I am of the opinion that it will bring out the best in you because you wouldn't want to mess up at any point in time.

There's nothing wrong in working at family company as long as I'm comfortable there. Everybody has expectations for their working place. So, as long as the family company meet your expectations, why would you not work there?

There's nothing bad in working in a family business because I am of the opinion that it will bring out the best in you because you wouldn't want to mess up at any point in time.
Sure!
You know while I was working there with my dad, I was careful with things because I know what ever mistake I make will directly affect him and eventually all of us. Even though this doesn't mean I won't give my best if it were not a family business.

Working for the family will definitely push you to work harder and you will always want to produce results.
You don,t want your family to suffer and you will also want to ensure the business survives for family sake.

Why not I will really work for the family if actually there is anyone I be very glad to work with my family, because working with your family you will never any problem with no one, so for I prefer working with my family there is any opportunity for that.
That is actually a good one especially if you want to maintain a legacy and ensure contunuity of the family business,but the whole processs and operations should be strickly official to keep the business going.

Sure!
You know while I was working there with my dad, I was careful with things because I know what ever mistake I make will directly affect him and eventually all of us. Even though this doesn't mean I won't give my best if it were not a family business.
You are absolutely correct because you will be aiming towards perfection anytime you are working in the family's business.
Of course , you will always want the best for the business and you wouldn't do anything to jeopardize it.

That is actually a good one especially if you want to maintain a legacy and ensure contunuity of the family business,but the whole processs and operations should be strickly official to keep the business going.
Yes, there is nothing wrong working with family, for me family business is good when working there because you have the opportunity to do other things also have freedom too.

Yes, there is nothing wrong working with family, for me family business is good when working there because you have the opportunity to do other things also have freedom too.
Yes the discrition is on the owner of the business,that is why the whole process should be done with merit,so that operations and good quality delivery would not be sacrifice on the alter for sentiment.

Though me I do not see any thing wrong in working for family, it is a way to show how responsible and hardworking you are to contribute to a your family business or company.

Well I have not worked yet and I hope and pray I should not because I am from an extended family and it will such kind of a terrible experience that won't make a good working environment for me.

Yes, I can work for a family business but before then we'll have to settle that it is strictly business as I'll put my efforts I could into it.
And I shouldn't be denied being paid at any point pertaining issues at home.

You are absolutely correct because you will be aiming towards perfection anytime you are working in the family's business.
Of course , you will always want the best for the business and you wouldn't do anything to jeopardize it.
Sure.
Even with that, it doesn't mean I will not actually put in my best into another business that isn't a family business. I'll also do the same there but I'm saying this to show you working in a family business is actually cool

Personally I dont think working for the family is a bad thing I will always be glad given the opportunity to work for my family business that will helped me so many ways to improve the standard of living in my family business.
Yes that's just the fact, working for your family is not a bad idea, one can be able to dedicate his time and the profit that he earns to give to his family, it is not a bad thing.

Actually every individual has a choice and I believe it's based on his experience. personally I dont have any priority for working for a family business due to some personal reasons most especially when it's an extended family with alot of members.

I have some family who own and operate their own business (not my direct family, but rather through marriage) and they are all proud of it.
It will be a thing of joy plus job security is such too.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds