Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you ever work for family?

There is nothing wrong working for family and working for family will make one to be more responsible, disciplined and keep to the moral of maintaining business and family together.
There is nothing wrong with working for a family , but you have to put so much things into consideration if the family business you are interested to work with will be profitable to you in the future or not.

Advertisement Placeholder
That is true in some cases but not in every family. when you are working for your family you may feel entitled to a lot of things and therefore you cannot be able to take corrections.

Yes, each and every kind of family might be different. However, some families are quite strict when it comes to dealing with their kids. I have seen many children struggling a lot.

Yes, each and every kind of family might be different. However, some families are quite strict when it comes to dealing with their kids. I have seen many children struggling a lot.
I think sometimes it is important for parents to apply strictness whenever they are training their children because it will help to shape them and make them responsible.

I think sometimes it is important for parents to apply strictness whenever they are training their children because it will help to shape them and make them responsible.
When working for the family it is sometimes very necessary to employ strictness because it is needed in such case. If you are socializing at workplaces because your families, it may affect the business.

When working for the family it is sometimes very necessary to employ strictness because it is needed in such case. If you are socializing at workplaces because your families, it may affect the business.
this is actually very true. Too much familiarity in the business environment is not good because it will affect productivity and at the end of the day and not profit will not be made.

There is nothing wrong working for family and working for family will make one to be more responsible, disciplined and keep to the moral of maintaining business and family together.
I still believe that working for the family will bring out the best in you because you wouldn't want to make any mistake and you will always want to give your best.

Before now, I would have said I wouldn't work for family or with family. However, the current state of unemployment can make one change that decision fast.
Given the opportunity though, it's easier to work with strangers.

There is nothing wrong with working for a family , but you have to put so much things into consideration if the family business you are interested to work with will be profitable to you in the future or not.
Well it is good to put that into consideration whether such business for family will be profitable for you in the future or not but I believe that if really it is a family business it must help you in the future in one way or the other.

Of course I would work for my family if given the opportunity. It will even make me more dedicated and hard-working because I would be all out to promote the family name.
It is true but sometimes it has a very big disadvantage..working for the family always create a quote on every family members mind that one has to always when the need arises which shouldn't be so.

It is true but sometimes it has a very big disadvantage..working for the family always create a quote on every family members mind that one has to always when the need arises which shouldn't be so.
I see working for the family as a challenge because it will definitely bring out the best in you . The reason is that is a very tough challenge and you wouldn't want to mess up.

Well it is good to put that into consideration whether such business for family will be profitable for you in the future or not but I believe that if really it is a family business it must help you in the future in one way or the other.
It might not o. You have to consider the future potential of the business so you may not be stranded if the business is not working out as expected. If the future potential of the business is okay then it could help as you said

It might not o. You have to consider the future potential of the business so you may not be stranded if the business is not working out as expected. If the future potential of the business is okay then it could help as you said
The potentials of the business is very important. It is one of the things to consider before trying out a business. Once the business has a lot of potentials , it'll be worth investing on.

The potentials of the business is very important. It is one of the things to consider before trying out a business. Once the business has a lot of potentials , it'll be worth investing on.
As family business is concerned , I wouldn't have any problem if it is a business that would help achieve my dream life. . That will be the most important thing for me . I don't have time to waste .

As family business is concerned , I wouldn't have any problem if it is a business that would help achieve my dream life. . That will be the most important thing for me . I don't have time to waste .
There'll be more commitment if you work in a company owned by the family. You wouldn't want to I fail in anything you do and as such, it will bring out the best in you.

Well, it depends on the family member. If it is my nuclear family like my mum, dad or siblings, then i would love to work for them, but i wouldn't want to work for some of my extended family members because it might be too stressful.

Actually working a family business is a pleasure but not all of us are opportune to have a family that own a business. there are some people no doubt that can never like to work for there family business due to some reasons.
Well, it depends on the family member. If it is my nuclear family like my mum, dad or siblings, then i would love to work for them, but i wouldn't want to work for some of my extended family members because it might be too stressful.
Actually there are some people that won't love to work for a family business due to the fact that it's and extended family with alot of family members because it's challenging to a greater extent.

There'll be more commitment if you work in a company owned by the family. You wouldn't want to I fail in anything you do and as such, it will bring out the best in you.

You may get relief quite easily if you work for your family because your family members could understand if you are going through some personal problem. This is something any stranger may not understand.

You may get relief quite easily if you work for your family because your family members could understand if you are going through some personal problem. This is something any stranger may not understand.
Working for the family may not necessarily bring relief because you will have to work morning and night it will show that you can impact positively and make the business grow very quickly

Well normally you do not just work blindly because it is a family business . I must first of all have to consider what such business will give me in the future . If I come to find out that it doesn't have anything to offer then I wouldn't want to waste my time in it.

Well normally you do not just work blindly because it is a family business . I must first of all have to consider what such business will give me in the future . If I come to find out that it doesn't have anything to offer then I wouldn't want to waste my time in it.
You should always think first about your comfortability at work before you take up the job, but I'm seeing it as a great opportunity to improve the family business if you have the potential.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds