Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you ever work for family?

I don't really think that would be such a big deal and it would be great working with a family member as long as they know what they are doing and are committed to work.

Advertisement Placeholder
I would temporarily. Main reason why temporary, is because it's something I don't like to do for too long. They become dependent on you more, and request work for less pay sometimes. As well, you may be guilted into working more hours for less pay. I will help out temporarily, but will do so until they can find someone good for the job.

There are a lot of family owned and operated businesses out there, especially in America.

I know someone whose family has had a restaurant going for over 50 years now and they have nothing but family running it.

I am curious if anyone here would consider working for their family - or if it would be too stressful.
There isn't much there for me. All I needs in the financial security. For as long I'm getting those money then I don't have any problem. Such business is even the best because you would be held importantly in the organization.

I work not only for myself but also for my family. My parents spent money to bring me up, now it is my responsibility to help them with finances. As a parent to my offsprings, I also have responsibilities to work for them

I work not only for myself but also for my family. My parents spent money to bring me up, now it is my responsibility to help them with finances. As a parent to my offsprings, I also have responsibilities to work for them
That's good, I think this all about earning money, if you can earn money working for your family I think that will be a good idea, but most people don't earn much from it.

Yes, I would, and I think I would find it interesting to do. I feel it will be stress-free, and I would be able to communicate my own view or ideas about the business. I would be professional when it comes to family business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds