Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you ever work for family?

I would gladly do this.

Most especially if the business owner is someone who has same interests as me.

This would make it easy for us to work together to ensure business success.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is something that a lot of people do not feel comfortable going into it but then I do not see anything wrong in it especially if it is a family member that we share personal relationship with.

Well not everyone will love to worked for his family business most especially in an extended family better off with a small family with only your two parents and siblings.

You should always think first about your comfortability at work before you take up the job, but I'm seeing it as a great opportunity to improve the family business if you have the potential.
Working for the family shouldn't come first with your comfortability.
You should be very comfortable with whatever you are doing to raise your self confidence.
You will not perform very well if you're not comfortable with your job.

You should always think first about your comfortability at work before you take up the job, but I'm seeing it as a great opportunity to improve the family business if you have the potential.
There is nothing wrong with working for a family business as long as the business will be profitable and will help you have a better life , to me that is just the important thing. And most of the time children do not usually come to have interest in most family business

Working for the family shouldn't come first with your comfortability.
You should be very comfortable with whatever you are doing to raise your self confidence.
You will not perform very well if you're not comfortable with your job.
Working for the family is a privilege and you should take it as a challenge to make remarkable changes in the company.
The family company onus is on your shoulder and you should act effectively.

Actually working for a family business depends sometimes. personally I wont love to work for an extended family business because there will be alot of stressed and challenges.

Working for family is something good and bad in same time because family will think that you will work for them in free way and do not get any money for the work providen and this is a wrong culture.

There are a lot of family owned and operated businesses out there, especially in America.

I know someone whose family has had a restaurant going for over 50 years now and they have nothing but family running it.

I am curious if anyone here would consider working for their family - or if it would be too stressful.
Definetly I would work for my family because doing job with people you love is the best thing you can do, you could be with them during the job and also at home.

Definetly I would work for my family because doing job with people you love is the best thing you can do, you could be with them during the job and also at home.
I would see working for the family as a big challenge and it is going to bring out the best in me.
It is really a great opportunity to take advantage of inorder to take responsibility.

There is not issue with working for family business. I know many business that prefer having their family members as the manger of their business than having outsiders. Most of rich people don't allow their family members to work for outsiders. To me, I don't have issue with working for family business as long as it meet my requirements.

Working for the family may not necessarily bring relief because you will have to work morning and night it will show that you can impact positively and make the business grow very quickly

This is why I have preferred working as a freelancer because it gives me the freedom to choose. I work online and avoid family business. Some families have a tradition of involving their children into the business no matter what.

This is why I have preferred working as a freelancer because it gives me the freedom to choose. I work online and avoid family business. Some families have a tradition of involving their children into the business no matter what.
Do you work on financing site and also get jobs there?
I have not been so lucky on freelancing sites . I have showcased my gigs there for a long time and I've not received a single lead.

If I am giving the opportunity then I will definitely but will be based on conditions that I will be paid as how someone working for an organisation so that i should not be overstreesd because it's my family business.

As long as problem will not arise in the future , I could consider working for a family but most importantly I don't want to waste my time on something that won't benefit me in the future.

Well in my case study so far, I have never seen anything that can give one more blessings like working for his or her family, businessly or domestically. Blessings from family is the best.

Well working for family business is not that bad after all but personally I think it should be based on certain conditions due to the fact that my payment will be given due and appropriate consideration.
Well in my case study so far, I have never seen anything that can give one more blessings like working for his or her family, businessly or domestically. Blessings from family is the best.
Well working for family business is cool but it depends on what kind of family do you have. if it's a family that consist of only my two parents a d siblings, that one is better but for an extended family, it's a diaster.

Do you work on financing site and also get jobs there?
I have not been so lucky on freelancing sites . I have showcased my gigs there for a long time and I've not received a single lead.

Yes, I have worked for many freelancing sites in the past, even though right now I work on forums only. In the past I have also been a part of content writing mills.

Yes, I have worked for many freelancing sites in the past, even though right now I work on forums only. In the past I have also been a part of content writing mills.
It seems that most of the websites that existed long time ago and give people lots of money are not really functional again.
The major reason is that online earnings platform are becoming saturated.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds