Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you ever work for family?

Of course I would work for family if I know I can improve the business. However, I will always keep sentiments aside and try to be professional when it comes to business.
that is the way to go about working for a family member, keep sentiments aside and do what you are supposed to do for the benefit of the business though it would be very difficult to achieve.

Advertisement Placeholder
If there is an opportunity, I would prefer to work with my family since there will never be a problem with anyone else when you work with your family. Therefore, why not I would truly work for the family if there is one.

Most of the time , there's more negative effect of working for a family or working in a family business than the positive aspect , so i prefer working for another person which is not my family member .

Personally I think working for a family business is not really a bad idea but I think it depends on the kind of family or business in question. based on some experience people have faced, I won't love to work for family business.

Running such a business will probably give you a lot of good experience if you come from a united family, but if the opposite is true, a lot of trouble may occur.

If there is a possibility, I would choose to work with my family since there will never be a problem with anyone when you work with your family. Therefore, why not I would truly work for the family if there was an opportunity.

There are a lot of family owned and operated businesses out there, especially in America.

I know someone whose family has had a restaurant going for over 50 years now and they have nothing but family running it.

I am curious if anyone here would consider working for their family - or if it would be too stressful.
Of course I would it would be fun working with your family but unfortunately I'm not really close with them so I can't do that plus I really don't think they would agree on that

I think that does not apply to every individual because there are some people who may not take their family business very seriously because they will not be punished when they make some mistakes.

Well, it might be possible that they might not be punished. However, if they do not take their business seriously, then they might face many financial issues in the future. This is something they should know.

Well, it might be possible that they might not be punished. However, if they do not take their business seriously, then they might face many financial issues in the future. This is something they should know.
They might not be punished if they make mistakes but on the long run the business will suffer a lot of losses that is why people take the family business is more seriously.

It depend on the behaviour , attitude and the mentality of that particular family , some family might always accuse you of embezzlement even If you are being faithful to them .

There are a lot of family owned and operated businesses out there, especially in America.

I know someone whose family has had a restaurant going for over 50 years now and they have nothing but family running it.

I am curious if anyone here would consider working for their family - or if it would be too stressful.
Yes, I would love to run my family business if I had to because I think it's something you're familiar with and you don't have to start a business from scratch, so it must be convenient as compared to starting a completely new business.

Yes I am working for my family and giving all my earnings to my family to fullfill their desires as my parents are unable to work that's why responsibilities of my parents are on me so, I am doing work from my family.

I don't think so. There are some people who are very passionate as long as it is a family business because they want it to grow. Some people are naturally passionate.

If a person is passionate about a certain kind of business, then I think that he should discuss about it with his family. This is very important because maybe his family could help him.

If a person is passionate about a certain kind of business, then I think that he should discuss about it with his family. This is very important because maybe his family could help him.
Discussing with your family about your business idea is good but it depends on the kind of family you're coming from. if there are people who are financially buoyant in your family they can help you.

Yes I would love to always work for my family. Family business is one of the best which is able to last longer because as in a family, you are able to trust each other in other to provide the best for the business

If there is a possibility, I would choose to work with my family since there will never be a problem with anyone when you work with your family. Therefore, why not I would truly work for the family if there was an opportunity.

You are right if you have the opportunities then you should definitely avail that just to run for you and for your family too. Because i no possibility of other works are less.

Discussing with your family about your business idea is good but it depends on the kind of family you're coming from. if there are people who are financially buoyant in your family they can help you.

There are families who might be financially strong, but they may never actually support the person who wants to invest or earn. I have noticed this thing as well.

Actually if am given the opportunity or chance to worked for my family business, I will definitely do that and try as much as possible to do my best towards achieving the goals of the company.

There are families who might be financially strong, but they may never actually support the person who wants to invest or earn. I have noticed this thing as well.
I think that one actually boils to down to family issues. Any family where there is no unity they will not like to help each other out to succeed and that is actually very bad.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds