Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you ever work for family?

Of course I would work for family if I know I can improve the business. However, I will always keep sentiments aside and try to be professional when it comes to business.
I know some family-owned businesses that do well because they keep things professional and don't let issues at work become issues at home.

Advertisement Placeholder
i will definitelly go and opt in for a family business,because i see no reason why i should be using my initiaive and apacity to be promoting other persons business when i can easily use that to grow mine.

I have once worked for a family member who owns a bakery ,,and then experience was so wonderful because I was made the manager overseeing the bakery amd the workers .

I think that it is a dream of many people to have a family business. However, not each and every kind of person would want to get involved in such kind of business.
Actually having and running a family business is a privilege for few. alot will wish to have such and try as much as they can to make impact on their family and the entire society.

Actually having and running a family business is a privilege for few. alot will wish to have such and try as much as they can to make impact on their family and the entire society.
I wouldn't mind working for family or a relative as long as we both share the same business vision and aim and the pay is also encouraging.

Working for a family owned business is not bad if those in charge are bad people. It is better to use one strength for family that outsider or stranger business. To, if the management can respect and treat me honour I deserve, I can work for family business.

Actually one of the things that keeps people working to a particular company is the payment mode. sometimes people don't so much consider the working conditions but there salaries is encourageble.

i can work for a family member but it depends on various factors like the character of the family member if it is something i can cope with and also the nature and scope of the work and the type of business he/she is into.

Well, when it comes to working for a family member, things could go wrong and your relationship with your family members would suffer a lot. This is why I always avoid such kind of family business.

Seriously when it comes to business I don't really want to involve family in it, I have my reasons for saying that, one of the reasons is that you won't have focus in your business.

I have never worked for a family, instead I would prefer to work for someone i am not related to, let it be a business environment so as to Carry a business mindset.
A friend of mine once worked for her family, and owners of the business was thinking she was stealing his money, because some of the family members wanted to also work there and were always lieing against her so that they can replace her there.

Last edited:
Working for family in either the aspect of businesses or investment is the best one can do to show how responsible and capable he is to handle family property even when one is not around.

Nobody expect anything from doing charity. I think working for family is just like doing charity work without expecting anything in returns. I can still work for family if I don't need money again

Of course I would work for family if I know I can improve the business. However, I will always keep sentiments aside and try to be professional when it comes to business.
You are absolutely correct because professionalism is what should be put into consideration first and emotions should be kept aside in such kind of organisation.

If I have an initial strong relationship with somebody then I am going to be comfortable working with them because it is going to be more easier to communicate and focus on the long goal.

there is no best than you working for your family and making them proud of you, this is real happiness for me because parents did lots of scarifications to make you a good person from all sides.

If a family member of mine believes that my expertise is what is going to move their business forward , then I am going to be delighted to help them. I am sure that it is going to be easy to settle in because we have a previous relationship.

Nobody expect anything from doing charity. I think working for family is just like doing charity work without expecting anything in returns. I can still work for family if I don't need money again
Actually yes working for your family is as if you're working for a charity just for charity and nothing else and that will even grant you more blessings and shows that you are responsible.

when I was little I have actually helped my mother with her restaurant business and it was quite successful before I moved to the city. If the business is very promising then I can involve even now.

There is nothing wrong in working for the family . The only setback is that I wouldn't go there if I had nothing to contribute positively to the business, because there will be a lot of task resting on my shoulder.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds