Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you ever work for family?

Actually working for your family is quite good and interesting but I found out that only few understand and work for there family business. most of the people out there, their families have business ventures but they decided not to work in there family business.

Advertisement Placeholder
People must have been noticing the trend that family businesses that are surviving very well know. I do not think I am going to miss the opportunity to work for a family member if the idea is good.

Yeah, the business was actually very profitable as of that time. It is still profitable these days but we are no longer into the business. There are still people making a lot of profit from such business.

I guess many people would have issues working for their own family, but they would not have any problem working for someone's else's family. This is common because working for your own family could lead to problems.

Actually working for family is not really easy because of the commitment you have to make and also have no time to rest but once you are faithful to them, you will earn blessings.

If it is a profitable business venture I would like to work for family as long as I will have a reasonable sharing at the end of the month as my salary. That's what really matters. I can also start a business of my own if opportunity arises.

I guess many people would have issues working for their own family, but they would not have any problem working for someone's else's family. This is common because working for your own family could lead to problems.
That is true in some cases but not in every family. when you are working for your family you may feel entitled to a lot of things and therefore you cannot be able to take corrections.

Everything I've been done based on the interest of people. . I don't really have any problem provided I have the passion to work for family. And only if it will be profitable.

Parents will not pay you a salary by saying you are eating everyday for free and then they decide that you work for free this is why it is not advisable to work with family if they think that you will give them work without money and work with others.

Actually working for your family business is a pleasure but only few people knows and believe in that. I have not been privileged because my family has no business but I will loved to do so if opportune.
Parents will not pay you a salary by saying you are eating everyday for free and then they decide that you work for free this is why it is not advisable to work with family if they think that you will give them work without money and work with others.
Actually such connotation depends on the kind of work you do for the family business and what kind of business are you doing. thete are some certain age that you will reach and some kind of business that such can not be mentioned.

Actually that should be a point giving to everyone, since you eat at home for free with your family. So also working for them should not be a problem and that shows a sign that you are respectful and hardworking when ever you work for them.

The most important thing is for us to define our relationship and have a mutual understanding because I think it is even going to be better for you to work for a family member who you understand yourself.

If family wouldn't be sentimental and place the business in where it's supposed to be - a business including associated relationships, fair wages and the likes, I'll consider it but if not, it's a no-no. family most times have always seem to get things wrong when handling a family business

This is true. I could see this quickly becoming an issue when people get jealous of other family members and then it leaves the workspace to create drama outside of work.
Working for the family is good but only can be better if theres one love in the family to help you run the business, but if theres hatred and jealousy , you won't be able to survive the storm .

When working for the family is really the best thing one can do, there is nothing that will grant you more blessings other than working for your family and to show how responsible you are.

Actually I think working for a family business sometimes it can be a disaster and sometimes it can also be a favour depending on how good or bad the family members can appreciate your efforts in the business.
This is why I believe that you should not just fall for the trick that it is family but instead you should have a personal relationship with them and they should actually be paying you well.

The family member definitely has to be somebody that I share a personal relationship with and we understand our self and I have the capability of taking the business forward.

To me, there's nothing wrong with working at family company. The most important thing while is wages or salary
As long as the dues are being paid is money. If the family company can be paying me all this while, then why you should I no work for family company

There is nothing wrong in working for family. This is some thing that would even demand more sense of discipline since you already know that your family is going to be at the receiving end of whatever presents.

There is nothing wrong in working for family. This is some thing that would even demand more sense of discipline since you already know that your family is going to be at the receiving end of whatever presents.
You need to be more disciplined if you're working for the family because you wouldn't want to make any mistake or held responsible for any misfortune. You need to get more serious if you're working for a family.

There is nothing wrong working for family and working for family will make one to be more responsible, disciplined and keep to the moral of maintaining business and family together.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds