Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you ever work for family?

I think working for a family member that you people have mutual understanding with is definitely the best thing for you. You are going to learn a lot of things and their relationship is going to be relevant as it is going to be important in communicating.

Advertisement Placeholder
I just believe that there is one kind of awkward feeling about having to work with somebody that you know because you might not keep everything professionally. If we keep things professional then that is all.

I just believe that there is one kind of awkward feeling about having to work with somebody that you know because you might not keep everything professionally. If we keep things professional then that is all.
There's absolutely nothing wrong in working for someone know provided you are very diligent with your work. When comes to business ,you need to take it as one and not let your emotions to override your abilities.

No I won't. This is due to the fact that there is already a lot of familiarity between us. There needs to be limit in relationship between people before a business gets to succeed always .

Actually working for a family business is not a bad idea and I will be glad if given the opportunity to worked for the family business. alot of people have a different perspective of working for family business because they think othet members of the family benefits while the worked or laboured.
No I won't. This is due to the fact that there is already a lot of familiarity between us. There needs to be limit in relationship between people before a business gets to succeed always .
Well when you are managing a business, you should be very much aware that business is always business without regard for family relationships after business it can be done on a separate platform.

You have your reasons and your reasons are quite reasonable, but if you could try to make business business then you should be able to cope in such situation if your contribution is needed in the company.

Woking for family could be fun as you would get several advantages other staffs wouldn't, but it could get irritating when family matter are brought into the work. I personally would not like to work for a family member, i'd prefer to work for an outsider .

when I was little I have actually helped my mother with her restaurant business and it was quite successful before I moved to the city. If the business is very promising then I can involve even now.
Wow that is nice and it is really a very good business to continue most especially if people till patronise the restaurant that will yard a profitable income nowadays.

Wow that is nice and it is really a very good business to continue most especially if people till patronise the restaurant that will yard a profitable income nowadays.
Yeah, the business was actually very profitable as of that time. It is still profitable these days but we are no longer into the business. There are still people making a lot of profit from such business.

Yeah, the business was actually very profitable as of that time. It is still profitable these days but we are no longer into the business. There are still people making a lot of profit from such business.
The restaurant business is a profitable business because I have people around me that are into the business . . What makes it not really a profitable is because it is becoming saturated.

The restaurant business is a profitable business because I have people around me that are into the business . . What makes it not really a profitable is because it is becoming saturated.
Yeah, it is becoming saturated but that does not remove the fact that you can actually make some good money from it but you need to be unique. You need to offer something unique from what other people are doing.

Working for your family is a pleasure and I believe it's at your own advantages because there are alot of opportunities that will be opened to you at the cost of your duty for the family.

Working for your family is a pleasure and I believe it's at your own advantages because there are alot of opportunities that will be opened to you at the cost of your duty for the family.
It is very important that you should not allow emotions to take the better part of you when you are working for the family, you should always give your best so that you will be appreciated.

I am even beginning to understand that family only businesses are actually begin to last much longer. There are a lot of things that you stand to gain if you are working with your family member.

Actually working for your family is quite a pleasure though everyone has his own way of thinking about such kind of situation but personally I will love to work for my family if given the opportunity.

Actually I think working for a family business sometimes it can be a disaster and sometimes it can also be a favour depending on how good or bad the family members can appreciate your efforts in the business.
Exactly. Working for a family business is two ways. It is either it benefits you or it's does not benefit you. One thing I know about working for family business is that you would rarely get what you deserved. The management will not really value you even if you're their best worker.

Have you ever noticed that a majority of the top businesses in the world today I actually family-owned. This is going to be something that is incredible for you to work with your family member in building a lasting products.

Have you ever noticed that a majority of the top businesses in the world today I actually family-owned. This is going to be something that is incredible for you to work with your family member in building a lasting products.
Yeah most top business nowadays that I have known so far both at my side and all over the world are mostly owned by families. Let me say people like Bill gates and others.

Actually working for the family is a pleasure and I consider it as a blessing for those who understand the forces that comes behind it. because it shows how trust worthy you are to the family.

Actually working for the family is a pleasure and I consider it as a blessing for those who understand the forces that comes behind it. because it shows how trust worthy you are to the family.
Working for the family comes with lot of commitment because you are indebted to your family and it is equally important for you to give your bed so that you cannot leave the families image in the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds